PDA

View Full Version : New guy, pheromone story

**DONOTDELETE**
04-12-2002, 09:08 AM
I\'ve been browsing this board for a couple weeks now and I\'ve found a wealth of information on this forum and I hope to contribute my own expriments, etc.
First of all, I got started with pheros about 1 1/2 years, I found a site selling something called \"The Scent\" ordered some, went on a date with it, girl seemed kind of distant to me, almost icy (I don\'t think I OD\'d either). I tried it in many other situations, and no luck whatsoever. So, I was kind of turned off by pheromones, until I started reading all the hits and perseverance of the crowd over here, so today I\'ve just mailed in my first order from love-scent.com, 1 vial SOE, 1 vial NPA! Any comments or suggestions on use would be greatly appreciated, and thanks to Bruce for putting up this forum and standing behind his stuff!

[ April 12, 2002: Message edited by: Slinger ]

a.k.a.
04-13-2002, 09:35 AM
Good choices!
It’s kind of like Yin and Yang. SOE will make women friendlier, more likely to touch you, less defensive about their personal space, more open to seduction. NPA will make them more likely to check you out, flirt, speak in sexual innuendoes...

Some guys like to combine the two. One of the forum members devised a technique he calls \"cawwoting\" where you apply SOE to places like neck and wrist, while wearing NPA (or other -none heavy products ) beneath you\'re clothing. Sounds interesting, but I never tried it. I prefer to use them separately.

I like to wear as little cologne as possible. So I mix my NPA with 3-4 parts cologne so that I can just dab it on. If you like to spray, 6-7 parts cologne sounds more reasonable, but you’ll need to get advice from someone with more experience.

SOE smells great on its own. I’ve been using it a lot lately and typically wear 2-3 three inch swipes on my neck and one dab on my wrists.

Good luck!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-13-2002, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the advice, a.k.a., I\'ll definitely try the \"cawwoting\"! I\'ve come to the conclusion that \"The Scent\" must have just been snake-oil, for as much as I used it I should have gotten SOME kind of hits. What\'s your greatest hit with SOE or NPA alone (or with cologne)? Thanks!

\'Slinger out.