PDA

View Full Version : Guys, Look Out For Women With This Stuff On

**DONOTDELETE**
04-12-2002, 08:06 AM
I\'m new here but I know for a fact this stuff works, on guys at least. Until recently I was a warehouse manager and met with sales people on a regualr basis. One of these people was a so-so looking women in her late twenties, very plain. I was never attracted to her, nor were any of my co-workers. One day she came in to visit and every guy in the warehouse stopped to tell her how lovely she looked and blah blah blah. It should be noted that this was a grumpy lot of individuals, and she didn\'t look to good. My asst. manager and I both had to sit down (woodrow). Finally she spilled the beans and told she had Pheromones on. It turned me into an anmimal (well sort of). So look out guys, if you find yourself wanting to #&!@& some not so hot gal you just met, you know why.
I can\'t wait to get this stuff!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-12-2002, 09:17 AM
So, what product was she wearing?!

Watcher
04-12-2002, 12:41 PM
Been there done that been using the stuff for five years and it usually knocks them on thier ass because they realise that the guys can do the same to them and it sort of messes with their minds if they are the stuck up types + pheros.

My hairdresser is great fun, good looking wears pheros as well and we got discussing it and nothing further has happened its interesting talking to someone who has similar experiences from the other side of the fence.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-12-2002, 01:42 PM
I wish I knew what type it was Truth, I\'d get my old lady some! I didn\'t know jack about the stuff back then, and know little now. Looks like this newbie is going to start with TE. That\'s seems to be the product for me (37 y/o male, looking to arouse similar aged women). I haven\'t ordered yet if anyone wants to suggest a something else.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-12-2002, 02:51 PM
Hmmm... Maybe, it\'s the patent-pending concoction in Cutler\'s study. :-).

**DONOTDELETE**
04-12-2002, 07:00 PM
truth:

ouch! images/icons/crazy.gif

Whitehall
04-12-2002, 07:46 PM
If a woman wants to stimulate me with exogenous pheromones, that\'s OK by me. I intend to share my PCC with my partners to see if I can get an extra kick when I\'m with them.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-12-2002, 10:07 PM
I wonder if it was a forum member.