PDA

View Full Version : Got my first hit - but definately not as expected

**DONOTDELETE**
04-11-2002, 09:56 PM
Today was pretty strange.

Let me back up just a bit. I bought APC off of E-bay about two years ago. I didn\'t really like the smell (not too bad but not really like a colone that I would wear) so I never really tried it & it has been sitting in the cabinet ever since.

I recently discovered this web site & I learned that there are men\'s phero\'s & womens (2 types in the APC brand). I have no idea which one I own because the bottle dosent say.

I ordered a new bottle of some other stuff off another web site a few weeks ago - definately for men. And, when the stuff arrived (supposed to smell like \"Tommy\") I discovered that it smells exactly the same as the APC.

I\'ve tried both brands for the last few days and I haven\'t noticed any extra attention - UNTIL TODAY.

I had to go to the bank to sign some loan documents. I went home, at lunch, and put on some extra APC because I wanted to see if the female loan officer would act any different.

I had to wait at the bank for about 15 minutes before I got helped & had to sit in a chair that was near the normal bank line.

TWICE, two guys started talking to me. These guys were definately gay & on the flamboyant side (not that there\'s anything wrong with that). But these guys just started talking to me - about nothing.

The female loan officer acted perfectly normal & barely noticed me.

NOW HERE IS THE WEIRD PART:

I have a guy who works for me. He is young & very handsome (buff type). All of the girls in the office hit on him all the time. I think he is one of those guys that gives off his own pheromones because the girls practacly stand in line to hit on him & he\'s rude as hell to them all. (this is why I bought my own pheromones - reduce the compettition)

Wher am I going with this story - you must be wondering.

Well, today (right after I got back from the bank with a heavy dose of APC on) I was helping him with a work project & he interrupted and said \"Ill be right back\". He leaves & then comes back with some paper towels which he pulled up his shirt & started drying his arm pits. He said he didn\'t know why but he was sweating like crazy. He continued to do this several times & he seemed to be leaning over my desk in a very close way.

He didn\'t try & kiss me or anything but he was definatey not himself.

That\'s my story & I was wondering if anybody out there has had any reactions like this one. I have ordered some Primal Instinct & I am anxiously awaiting it\'s delivery.

Although these were certainly weird experiences, I\'m thinking of doing it again just to mess with this guy (all in good fun (LOL)).

I would love to hear any stories you guys might have like this one.

Allen.

PHP 87
04-11-2002, 11:24 PM
I believe the Men\'s version of APC has a Black cap and the women\'s a White Cap.

APC itself has very little phero content, but it seems that with A-None, less is more.

I too bought several bottles of APC on Ebay a while back at a very good price, so I have plenty on hand.

I also wear APC as an \"everyday\" fragrance and save my other phero\'s such as NPA for special occasions such as dates, parties, clubs etc... but I haven\'t noticed anything unusual while wearing APC by itself.

Nutt
04-11-2002, 11:53 PM
LoL, ah well, at least you know pheros will work for you if you ever give up on women images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/laugh.gif

I defiantly notice the improvement in \' alpha male status\' with my own phero use, but I haven\'t ( luckily for me being straight) had any awkward situation classic hits from guys. images/icons/smile.gif

a.k.a.
04-13-2002, 09:06 AM
I\'ve had gay guys hitting on me with APC. But even weirder, I\'ve had many straight guys get extremely friendly and want to hang out with me. I\'m not a \"night out with the boys\" kind of guy, so for a while I thought everyboyd was gay.