PDA

View Full Version : My first "hit"!

camusflage
04-11-2002, 05:07 PM
I had today what I can quite safely call my first hit. I\'ve had some smiles, a follower here and there, but today, it was amazing.

For the past month, I\'ve been mostly using -nol and andro1, with some -rone and a titch of -none thrown in to round it out. Today, I had a meeting where I needed to be the alpha geek, if not male. Despite having a reputation for being a hotshot with the knowledge to back it up, being only in my late 20\'s, some still have a hard time taking me seriously. To look the part, I was wearing a pink pinstripe buttondown polo shirt, hilfiger power tie, dressy linen claiborne pants, with a sharp pair of shoes. To smell the part, I cranked up the -none well beyond what I had ever done, mixing up some 8:3:3:1 none:nol:andro1:rone 2:1 with Casran cologne (a striking floral with some underlying woody notes). I sprayed a few shots of TE this morning as well, two under each arm, and two on the chest, along with two drops of andro1 in the hair.

Now, I know this is nowhere near what some might consider amped up, but compared with the subtle tack I\'d been taking (as far as amount of -none), and have been quite pleased with too, this was a radical departure. I had a small atomizer (formerly holding a sample of le male ) to refresh after my dance lesson (again, thanks for that tip too boys!), so there was a mix of fresh and worn in pheros towards the end of the day.

I received many compliments at work, along with a few curious glances followed by smiles. At the dance lesson, my instructor seemed to hang closer to me than usual. I had written all of this off to the clothes before.

When I stopped at the grocery store afterwards though, things started to get surreal. I had one woman follow me from produce to deli to wines, then another I ran into three times through the store tell me the second time \"I just seem to be in your way everywhere!\" and the third time simply smile at me while nervously fidgeting with her hair. The coup de grace was the checkout though, where the cashier, after being incredibly chatty throughout, came around to show me how to swipe my card (the reader blipped the first time through) and stood literally [B]inches away from me. Before leaving, she made sure to mention she\'d be working Sunday evening as well.

I\'m normally a pretty snappy dresser, and am quite accustomed to eying glances, but the checkout experience drove home just what from the day was from the pheros and what was from the look.

As a sidelight, the screw top vials I ordered are wonderful. Combined with 2ml and .25ml glass syringes, I can mix with colognes easily and even save the leftovers. The database is coming along nicely, even allowing for storing which slot in the tray contains what mix.

[ April 11, 2002: Message edited by: camusflage ]

a.k.a.
04-13-2002, 08:52 AM
Interesting, before I got into the pleasures of high -nol ratios, my favorite formula was 9 -none: 3 -nol : 1 -rone. I wore it at only .1 mg/ml concentrations. Even at that level, I have to admit that the intensity of hits was much higher than anything I currently use.

No doubt, if hits are what you want -none is what you need.

camusflage
04-13-2002, 09:44 AM
I guess I\'ve been the opposite. Like you\'ve been doing lately, I started out playing with high -nol ratios. Overall, I think the -nol was having just the effects I was looking for from pheros--more of the friendly type reaction than the sexual type. Being a classical INTj (\"http://www.personalitypage.com/INTJ.html\"), I need all the help on approachability I can get. That was the first time I ran the -none up as high as I did. It was a fun experience, and I\'m sure to repeat it again, but for day-to-day usage, I think I\'ll stick with -nol-heavy solutions.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-13-2002, 02:07 PM
\"my favorite formula was 9 -none: 3 -nol : 1 -rone. I wore it at only .1 mg/ml concentrations. Even at that level, I have to admit that the intensity of hits was much higher than anything I currently use.\"

More than 4:1:1:1?!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-13-2002, 07:21 PM
camus,

how old were the women who stalked you in the supermarket? The first time I used NPA I had an older woman (45ish) follow me around a store for a long time. Also same day I had a cashier talk my ear off. She was older as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-13-2002, 09:41 PM
FWIW, I also have found that NPA attracts older women.

camusflage
04-14-2002, 07:36 AM
Stan:
The first woman was late 20\'s, the second was mid 30\'s, and the cashier was late 30\'s to early 40\'s.

I suppose it should be taken as a sign that you\'ve od\'d if you\'ve got older women following you like a puppy dog and younger women shying away, based on sensitivity to -none decreasing with age. For some of you guys, this is easy, because it\'s the range you\'re fishing in.

a.k.a.
04-14-2002, 08:55 PM
truth,
Hits are more subtle with 4:1:1:1. Brief glances, nice smiles, etc.. The main strength of this formula is very pleasant interactions that give the impression women really like me and want to be with me.