PDA

View Full Version : Weird Question - Can I Get Turned On by Pheromones?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 06:34 PM
This may sound stupid but, if I were to put a pheromone (one that attracts guys or one that women are supposed to wear) will I, myself, start getting turned on as if I were smelling a women wearing pheromones?

I was just wondering if anybody has ever tried that. images/icons/shocked.gif

Whitehall
04-11-2002, 07:31 AM
I\'ve tried a dot of NPA or SoE under the nose before both couple sex and masturbation (all in the name of science) and have found a dampening effect.

Watcher
04-11-2002, 11:49 AM
Unless like my hairdresser you wear pheros as well (well she admitted this to me once lol) she had AE on as well and mentioned the name *started out saying it was a unisex colonge* then i said its actually a pheromone product (she works in one of these barber shops with very little customerage at most times) anyway got talking about it and she had a few interesting experiences and she gives a good rub up lol just muking around he he,.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-11-2002, 11:54 AM
really?

I find NPA makes me as randy as hell if I use too much, strangely, I used to hate the smell of the stuff, but now its weirdly alluring. Maybe a conditioned response? PF is good as well, gives me a weird head buzz...shame its not made anymore. Have just tried a test mix of andro1 npa olibanum and absinth wonderful aroma.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-11-2002, 12:39 PM
I found that applying too much SOE made me as horny as f**k. I had felt like that for 2 days in uni and then it just clicked as to why. The next day I applied the same amount and got the same responce so I laid off the SOE for a while - doing my university dissertation at the moment and I find that I can\'t concentrate when I feel like that.

P.S., ratspeaker- im from glasgow, im surprised someone on this board lives so close.

Paul c

Whitehall
04-12-2002, 10:57 PM
To elaborate on my earlier post, wearing none day-to-day has increased my libido. No noticable effects from SoE or RfW.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-13-2002, 02:13 PM
I haven\'t noticed getting turned on by it, but it seems to lower my inhibitions. Using AE I have on a couple of occations made out in public in a far wilder fashion than I would ever do normally.

a.k.a.
04-13-2002, 10:19 PM
I can relate to paul c. SOE is dangerous. In fact when I first tested the stuff I broke down and did it with a married woman (in the storeroom of her husband\'s establishment! while her teenage daughter was at the cash register!).