PDA

View Full Version : Ladies - Success Stories :)

**DONOTDELETE**
04-09-2002, 08:56 PM
Hey all!

So this resident lesbian has been out experimenting for a while with her newly minted favorite - PI/w.
Yes, yes, I was a bit miffed and dissatisfied with it at first (not to mention skeptical), but it came around (or I did).
My PI/w has worked so well that I\'ve almost completely neglected my trusted PF/w!

First of all, whomever suggested copulins a while back ago to me was right on the money. I think those copulins just make it really effective on both sexes.

So anyway, I use about 2-3 drops every day. At my job tips are very important, and I make sure I fill up that jar on my shift. The mones are apparently good on making people either a bit more generous or just plain stupid with their money images/icons/smile.gif. So, bartenders, waiters and other hard workers out there, this is a good thing. Very good thing.

With PF/w I used to get hits from guys, and never from girls. With this, I get hits from both - in a more obvious way than before.
I think the key is the Copulins, while Nol make people more comfortable and playful, Copulins definitely hit them with sexual attraction.
Yesterday I just had a girl literally throwing herself at me at a VERY Conservative coffee shop. Even my friends couldn\'t believe it.

So the bottom line is, PI/w equals good, worthwhile hits. It took me a while to warm up to it (I was hating it for weeks before it suddenly started working), but once you find your dose it\'ll definitely work.

It is a bit expensive, and on my next purchase I would probably try out PCC too-to see if copulins by itself would work as effectively. But if you really want something that\'ll work - this is it.

Sorry for the long post and the poorly planned thought flow, it\'s late and I worked a double shift today.
Anyway, keep the stories coming! images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 07:02 AM
Hi,

I am going to give PCC a try, when it makes people sexually attracted the way you and other posters are suggesting! images/icons/laugh.gif

[ April 10, 2002: Message edited by: Franki ]

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 03:41 PM
I remember something I read some time ago.

`Sex´ is percieved as something women have and men want to get. This view might be a bit dated, but i won´t be surprised if this has anything to do with the copulins.

Please comment if you think this is blank nonsense or if you think it makes sense.