PDA

View Full Version : Come here often? Where are you from?

oscar
04-09-2002, 04:27 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Just a thought.

One of the most interesting things about this forum is its international scope. We\'ve got people here from all over the world.

Sometimes it\'s especially interesting to read posts when taken in a cultural context.
Besides that, it\'s fun to know you\'re exchanging information with someone on the other side of the planet.
Now I realize that a lot of people are into anonymity and privacy, but please give some indication where you live.

My location that appears at the bottom of this post is far more specific than most, but it really only narrows your ability to find me down to a half-million people or so. images/icons/wink.gif

So if your really paranoid, just put in the continent on which you live.
But a country or city would be nice too! images/icons/laugh.gif

It\'s simple to do through the profile update.

So toss us all a greeting from your part of the world, a \"Howdy!\', or a \"Bonjour!\", or a \"Buenos Dias!\" or a \"Hello!\" or whatever you\'ve got.

\'Round here it\'s \"Yo!\"
(Uttered in the manner of Sylvester Stallone in the \"Rocky\" films.)

Thanks!
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-09-2002, 05:27 PM
Done. Land of the Mouse.

[ April 09, 2002: Message edited by: BassMan ]

jose
04-09-2002, 07:16 PM
Orlando Florida. images/icons/laugh.gif

Bruce
04-09-2002, 08:33 PM
Oscar,
Good idea. That would make it more fun and in some cases alow for a little more understanding when cultural/language problems pop up. Everybody (expcept me and a few others) are using screen names anyway. Adding your location in the profile section won\'t hurt.

Jose,
Are you in Orlando, or were you just smiling cause you like it there?
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
04-09-2002, 11:27 PM
Listed Below. Between Baltimore MD, USA, and the nation\'s capitol, Washington DC.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 01:15 AM
OK, W.O. I added to my byline (Har Har) and I guess I\'ll continue to post with this \"added\" info. Quite honestly, I like the idea. So I did change my personal settings. Oh yeah, now that everyone can see, I must plug one thing...

GO KINGS!!! Number one in the Pacific!!! images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 03:41 AM
HI, from Northern Europe! If you look closely on my nickname you\'ll even figure out from what country I am. :-)

Terve terve!

jose
04-10-2002, 04:03 AM
Yes Bruce, that\'s where I live now been here for about 1 month. Bassman also lives in Orlando, two guys wearing Pheromones in the same city might be interesting for a experiment on how many women we can pick up. images/icons/smile.gif

[ April 10, 2002: Message edited by: jose ]

proteus
04-10-2002, 06:30 AM
Long Island, New York

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 07:26 AM
Hi, I am originally from the beautiful country of Holland, now happily living and studying in Germany. images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 07:28 AM
Anymore forum members living nearby?

(Nordrhein-Westfalen, Holland, Belgium)

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 07:38 AM
Greetings from Portugal

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 08:47 AM
South America, Argentina, here!

Browneyedgirl
04-10-2002, 08:55 AM
Hi from Tampa! images/icons/cool.gif Great idea Oscar -- I was just mentioning this board to someone the other day and telling her how everyone here is spread out all over the globe. Amazing, isn\'t it?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 09:16 AM
Hyvää päivää! (I\'m not sure if you can see all the alphabets correctly...) images/icons/laugh.gif

I\'m from Jyväskylä, Finland. Nice to see a countryman in the forum (moro Finn), I don\'t think many people here know or appreciate pheromones and what they can do. Well my location narrows it down to about 80,000 people, so try to beat that! images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 11:14 AM
Good ol, T.O. Ontario, Canada.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 11:30 AM
Boston, Massachusetts

Paul canada
04-10-2002, 11:41 AM
St. John\'s, Newfoundland, Canada

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 12:54 PM
Scotland

paul c

tounge
04-10-2002, 01:46 PM
Erie,Pennsylvania. On the other side of the state from Wilde Oscar. As a matter of fact, they don\'t even know we exist.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 02:04 PM
T.O. Ontario, Canada. eh!

oscar
04-10-2002, 02:13 PM
tounge,

Sure we know you exist. You\'re way out there on the lakes, right? A ways north of that other big Pa. city,...You know, with the steel....Right?

Pretty country up your way, from what I\'ve seen on the tube. Bears and such too!

______

I\'m going to have trouble remembering where folks are if they don\'t actually go to \"my profile\" and update their profiles to include their location. This was what I was hoping for. The greetings are much appreciated, (keep \'em comin\'), but please, those who haven\'t done so, add your location to your profile so it shows up on each post automatically.

Thanks to All!
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 02:26 PM
I\'m an Englishman living in Scotland\'s capital - Edinburgh, just like it say\'s below.

I only came here to see how they turn the sheep inside out, but stayed due to involvement with Scots lass...

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 02:26 PM
Hello all...from Nevada/Arizona USA

Great Idea Oscar

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 02:48 PM
Hello,

I am from Orlando, FL too!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 06:47 PM
As you may have gathered by my handle,I\'m from WALES in the UK.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 06:57 PM
Hi from Gainesville Florida. I\'m split between here and beautiful Miami.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 07:01 PM
Just a tad northwest of Boston, Mass.

jose
04-10-2002, 07:02 PM
Hey at least five people live in Florida. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 07:09 PM
Toronto, Canada here.

slatedrake
04-10-2002, 10:11 PM
Baby it\'s cold in Upstate New York!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 10:23 PM
Curious dude from cali! Home of the world champions Lakers!!! (Sorry kings not your time yet)

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 10:28 PM
Smelling pretty (or like cat piss but it doesn\'t rhyme images/icons/laugh.gif ) in the Motor City!!!

Naughtymonkey
04-10-2002, 10:36 PM
Well, our Queen Mum has just shuffled off this mortal coil, if you had looked carefully at the TV pictures yesterday, I was standing at the side of the A4 as the coffin went by. Had a brief idea of doing a streak but figured it might not do much for my anonmity. Might have been a good way of checking out the effects of Andro-1 though...........

Whitehall
04-10-2002, 10:50 PM
From the Capital of Silicon Valley - San Jose, California....

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 11:04 PM
I wander around a bit. Currently in Westerville OH, near Columbus, Summer Traverse City MI, Winter Tucson AZ.
Elk

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 11:11 PM
The place where Dirty Harry said \"Go Ahead, Make My Day!\" images/icons/cool.gif

Another hint...the birth place of the one and only Bruce Lee.

aaron
04-10-2002, 11:58 PM
Let me guess....San Francisco images/icons/tongue.gif

From London: The Big Smoke

**DONOTDELETE**
04-11-2002, 01:12 AM
Lakers? Shall we compare records? Ya\'ll are last years champs, but I dunno if you all can get past the Mavs. Will Shaq\'s Kidneys hold up? Will Kobe shake the moniker of \"Lil\' Bitch?\" And finally, can Rick Fox find a way to look even worse? More importantly, can ya\'ll hold up with a Shaq that is not able to run with the athletic teams? I guess time will tell.

Sorry for being off topic, but this is the first time since \'85 that my home town team is kicking ass and taking names. At this point the magic number is one. If the Lakers cave to the T\'wolves, or the Kings spank the Clips, then we win the Pacific. I know I am probably talking to one or perhaps two people out there, but my team is finally putting it together. Go Kings (Sac Town loves their team) images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-11-2002, 03:45 PM
Records during the regular season are meaningless unless you win the whole \"enchilada.\" The Lake-Show won many games with D.H. as coach, but got swept by Utah. I would consider the today lakers passive predators during the regualar season, but right now they\'re smelling blood!

Btw, what\'s C. Web bitching about dating one of the most beautiful woman God has ever made?

If you win I would personally deliver to your house any phero product on this forum.

Curious (NBA fanatic) Dude??

**DONOTDELETE**
04-11-2002, 04:16 PM
Fellow forum regulars from continental Europe:

Are you there?
Where are you?
Where are you from?

Would be nice to know. images/icons/smile.gif

[ April 11, 2002: Message edited by: Franki ]

**DONOTDELETE**
04-11-2002, 04:43 PM
I dunno CDfC, the Lake Show is a power house in the post season, but let us see how it works out for ya\'ll. The Blazers followed by the Mavs or Sonics? You guys have not done well this year against those teams. While none of them have an inside presence (against Shaq who does,) the Mavs and Sonics have given your team fits this year.

The Kings have to go against the Jazz (Hmm, they have shown up only once this year, and still lost) then the Spurs or the T\'wolves. We have spanked both teams this year. I like the Kings chances to get to the West finals a helluva lot more that the Lakers.

As far as C. Webb is concerned, he said nothing to the point of not liking dating one of the worlds most lovely ladies. He said that the Sac Media (not even the sports writers brought up this one, it was someone from the Scene section (sometimes I wonder why the paper has more than one writer for that section,)) or the general media for that matter, had no right to invade his personal life. I was wondering how anyone missed that point, but I suppose that yer cell phone probably started buzzin... images/icons/smile.gif Another off topic post from a proud cow bell carrying Kings fan.

About the phero offer, I don\'t really care. I\'d be happy to see a couple of Banners raised in Arco. images/icons/smile.gif

[ April 11, 2002: Message edited by: Walter Mitty ]

**DONOTDELETE**
04-11-2002, 04:57 PM
Hiya guys! Philly, here!
Hmmmm... the way I see it Oscar, lets say half of that half million are girls, I\'ll take 1/8 of a mil, and you take the other 1/8. How\'s that sound? images/icons/laugh.gif

Boards
04-11-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally from Glasgow, Scotland. Now exiled south of the border, hoping to be back north soon though. Not really into US sports but I do follow the Maple leafs on late night UK tv.

travis
04-11-2002, 05:10 PM
Nationality.......Filipino...living in Northern California.....City of Fairfield

Travis

a.k.a.
04-13-2002, 08:58 AM
Just a couple hours drive from Bruce’s warehouse. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-14-2002, 12:53 PM
Mt.Airy Pennsylvania

oscar
04-14-2002, 01:53 PM
flyboy,

Mt.Airy? That\'s in the Poconos, isn\'t it?

Paladin,

There\'s a whole lot more than a half-million females if you take the whole Philly metro area into account.
Looks like we may need to give flyboy a cut of the northern stuff though. images/icons/laugh.gif
Tounge\'s got the west end sewn up from what I can see!

I didn\'t realize that Pa. was such a phero-prolific state. Hell, we\'re practically up there with Fla. and Cal. in terms of phero heads on the forum, and those are some BIG states. images/icons/wink.gif

Any other Pennsylvaniacs?

Oscar images/icons/cool.gif