PDA

View Full Version : Newbie has a question.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-09-2002, 02:54 AM
Hi I\'m a 43 year old male from North Wales in the UK,looking to attract women,I\'m not ugly nor am I a hunk .I\'m a little overweight but not fat .I get on reasonably well with women but don\'t attract dates or second looks like I used to 10 years ago.As I\'m back in the dating game again I was looking for a little help from these products.
What product/s would suit me best ?
Thanks for Help.
Taffy

Watcher
04-09-2002, 02:34 PM
Being older ive heard that some users recommened using a Anone heavy product like Primal instinct or andro 4.2.
You could also try SOE (Scent of Eros)

Whitehall
04-09-2002, 02:51 PM
I\'m in a similar situation and I\'d recommend The Edge as a first choice. It\'s diluted relative to NPA or PI so there\'s less of a chance of OD\'ing. It was my first product and I had some great hits off of it. I\'ve graduated to NPA, SoE, etc and mixes but TE is the place to start, IMHO.

Use with care, discretion, and consideration.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 03:59 AM
I\'m 43, too. I use SOE regularly, and occaionally add just a tiny amount of PI: I\'ve heard that the PI might give us \'older\' guys a little much needed air of a young virile guy. I\'ve also heard that anything with -none will acually work as a repellent. Go figure.
I must say, though, that I\'m yet to see any hits. But I havent\' seen negative responses either. I\'m just experimenting, not taking it too seriously.

camusflage
04-10-2002, 03:51 PM
Finn.. PI IS -none. Yes, -none will cause negative reactions to some. Some because they feel threatened (alpha males), and many if you OD on it, because you smell like a pig farm. Go figure, but most people don\'t find that attractive. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 06:25 PM
Thanks guys for all your good advice. images/icons/laugh.gif
I was going to buy the Newbie Beginner set but they\'ve sold out already only got the mail 2 days ago,just shows how good they must be.So I\'ll carry on reading the posts until I decide what I\'m going to buy.
thanks again .
Taffy.
ps.I posted my wrong age by mistake.I\'m 41 not 43.

aaron
04-10-2002, 11:49 PM
Hey Taffy: I\'m 40 and in the same boat as you. Have my first date tomorrow night in about 15 yrs!!!!!

Check the \"looking for love\" thread. Some of the members of here have given me very good advice on what to use and how to use it.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-11-2002, 05:26 PM
Check the \"looking for love\" thread.
Taffy.

[ April 12, 2002: Message edited by: Taffy ]