PDA

View Full Version : Minamalist Manifesto paid off (kinda graphic details of great hit from fiancee)

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2002, 11:09 PM
After reading A.K.A\'s post about less is more (and previously reading posts from Bruce and others) I decided to give a small amount of pheros a try.

For the past few days I used two large stripes of SOE and two dabs of NPA with a little APC chaser...

I got nothing but crap...

Tonight I used two dabs of APC, two 2\" stripes of SOE and dribbled a drop of PI on the sink dipped the pinky (like mentioned by AKA) and put it on both sides of my neck..

The night started out normal. I was on the phone with her and she seemed bla. After getting there and watching TV, we joked around a bit and I made a hint at sex and she said she was tired so I didnt press. I figured the love potion bombed again.

After cuddling for a while with me laying down and her with her leg over me and her arm over me (face near neck of course), she started bouncing her pelvis off my leg like jokingly \"humping\" my leg. She giggled and then rolled over facing opposite of me.

I then rolled over against her back and started to play a bit, but then she grabbed my hand and asked me to \"just cuddle with me\" (Ok, no sex...this is no #2 and I aint gonna push it) after about 5 minutes she started grinding her butt against um, me and it was on...After a while of this, she suprised me and did something that she had not done in quite a while...I dont want to get too graphic, but the best way I could put it was \"lip service\". This is RARE for her.

After I went to the store to get smokes, she had a half a cigarette, died it out, got out of bed, grabbed me, kissed me then ordered me to get a condom out of the box as she grabbed um, something and licked my neck.

Before I could get my pants off this girl had hers off, kneeling on the floor, face down with her ass in the air...Wanna talk about in heat...

This is her favorite position when she is really horney...

I am not kidding when I say that she had not been like this since the first time I started using pheros and before that it was when we first met for like six months. I nicknamed her Thumper because she like to do it all the time...

Funny thing is that before I went into the house I forgot to put it on, I hugged her and thought I couldnt get away with putting on too much of anything...

I dont know why I used the APC, but the two dabs I used were to cover the PI, but then I wanted to utilize the other pheros so thats why I used the SOE.

All I have to say is I love this stuff, but I want to test it over an entire month to see if I can produce results with her at times when she normally does not want to do anything.

Sorry if this was so graphic, but I have to brag... I am 26 with a very hot 5 foot tall, 103lbs 34D (real), italian...Tell me you wouldnt want to invest in as many pheros as possible to hit that as much as possible while there is still lead in the pencil...

FedEx should arrive tomorrow with my Andro-1... Lets see if the \"mood elevator\" can tackle the PMS queen... HAHAHA

Watcher
04-08-2002, 11:17 PM
GOD ive been outdone and i have come up with interesting shit good work zarrack.
Try a combo of SOE and NPA if you have it 3 dabs of each and 1 swipe of the SOE.

a.k.a.
04-13-2002, 08:44 AM
Thanks for posting your success Zarrack. The “pinky trick” seems to be particularly effective on girlfriends. I used to have a girlfriend that enjoyed spending weekday evenings just watching videos on the couch. A tiny dab of PI was usually effective in turning quiet cuddle sessions into noisy workouts.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-13-2002, 09:37 AM
Damn, Zarrack, you and your fiancee are just a couple of little sex maniacs! Always good to hear it, keep up the good \"work\" images/icons/laugh.gif

\'Slinger out.