PDA

View Full Version : Just say hello, please :)

stuttgart-man
04-23-2013, 01:22 PM
When I came to this page many years ago, there were a drive every day. You could not read quick enough. New posts every minute.
And now when I call this page, I have the feeling like a man who come into a big abandoned hall.
Do you still visit this page but without writing?
Would be glad to hear about you :) Perhaps you say just "hello" :)

Bruce
04-23-2013, 03:05 PM
Welcome to the world of "social media". With the advent of Facebook and Twitter, interest in forums has dwindled. There are quite a few lurkers at any given moment, but not much posting.

Have you seen our Facebook page? It's not quite like the good old days, but folks hang there
www.facebook.com/LoveScents

doctordizzle
05-20-2013, 10:06 AM
i check in here every once in a while. so, lol. hello!

Sodbuster
05-23-2013, 07:04 PM
To be honest, I only check in when I'm re-stocking :) For instance, tonight I'm taking advantage of this Memorial Day sale! But yes, 'Hello' to all, and, as always, thank you Bruce for supplying such high-quality products.

Bruce
05-24-2013, 08:22 AM
You are very welcome.

Bruce

jose
06-26-2013, 03:06 AM
I check in every few months just to see what new products people are talking about. I stopped using pheromone products two years ago and now I feel it's time to get back into the saddle again. Going to try out Edge Trust and Mojo Pro, of course taking advantage of that 30% off coupon code for the 4th of July. So Bruce expect my order soon. :)

Bruce
06-27-2013, 11:16 AM
Welcome back.

B

Crash
06-28-2013, 07:12 AM
I'll check in once or twice a week. I miss all of the logs people use to write and all the hit reports that gave me some hope that I could do the same. Some of the funny stories even had me coming back. I think we need more reviews and logs on certain mones in the forums. I still have my Impi Silver, Alpha 7, and Edge Sandalwood although I hate the scent of the Sandalwood and never use it.Any suggestions on how to mask that old woman smell?

and Bruce - Hello from Boston, MA

Iaskalotof?'s
06-30-2013, 11:14 AM
I'm here, just lurking for the most part. I've been using my go to mix of Edge/SOE so once I had that down there isn't much to post about. That and social media has had a big impact for all forums. But now I am in the market for new products, I'll have a look around!

Bruce
07-03-2013, 09:31 AM
Hi There. Very true Facebook has taken it's toll. We have a pretty large following over there ourselves
www.facebook.com/LoveScents

We should have the original IMPI red back in stock Friday. That is getting rave reviews.

Cheers,
B