PDA

View Full Version : Help a female newbie out! NPA/ PCC/ PI/w/ PFF/ PPA?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2002, 01:42 PM
Hi everyone,

I have been up all night reading just about all the posts on the forum. I am a 20+ year old, mostly straight woman, attractive and confident, and would like to try a good pheromone out. Like many women, I already get a fair enough share of hits, but I think it mght be fun to see how a pheromone adds to things.

I like the sound of the unscented ones with a real effect.

I think that a woman\'s natural body smell is the sexiest (although I wear light perfumes - jasmine, fresh forest scents, bulgarian rose, etc).

Having read all the different opinions on what works for different women, I suppose I\'d better try asking for recommendations by giving you guys an idea of what I want.

I am a little confused about the NPA/w. Is the women\'s version a -none as well? If it is, will it send off vibes that I\'m aggressive/ \'male\'? Or can it be a strong, sexual turn-on?

Anyway, what I\'m looking for is a nice combination of a -nole-type effect, like maybe PFF/w, (friendly, etc), with a strong, seductive/ sexy edge, whether this is best through -nones or that female compound in PCC that start with C.

I realize that different people respond differently to the same chemicals.

For a starter product, how do I determine which is the best for me?

The way I personally respond to my scent is very important to me too; I love the smell of men & men\'s perfumes like Creed - man oh man - it is SO sexy and really drives me wild!

So I am pretty confused about which to get -

NPA - cheaper than PI/w but I\'m worried about the -nones.

PCC - well, that female ingrediant sounds enhancing, but does it have the \'edge\' that I want? What really are the effects? Is it too soft/ feminine/ fruity?

The PI/w sounds like a good all-rounder. But then, there are people who also say NPA or PPA are good enough. The concentration or mileage is not as much a concern for me as the effect when you wear it, i.e. does the good-vibe factor increase significantly enough over NPA/ PPA to justify the higher price?

PFF also sounds very good. However, titaniumoxide mentioned that PI/w makes people repond more flirtatiously/ sexually .... & does PFF make men more chatty/ open as well?

And I haven\'t hear much about PPA.

I would choose a pheromone that makes me as well as others feel good, like I wear perfumes because they make me feel happy or aroused smelling them.

It would be really exciting to see how dates respond too. I want to see if pheromones can somehow intensify my dates, and just how crazy guys can go or how irresistable I can get!

Which great mone do the kind folks here think I should go for??

images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/laugh.gif