PDA

View Full Version : Realm for Men Out???

bills
04-08-2002, 08:37 AM
Went to Sears today to see what Realm smelled like before I bought. The Salesgirl said they had returned all Realm for men.
Didn\'t know why.

Then went to a high end Department Store and got the same story. Store returned all Realm for Men - Didn\'t know why.

Didn\'t check anywhere else.

Could it be low sales, defective batch,
or are the men all buying Realm for women now?

images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2002, 09:18 AM
As best I know, the Realm for Men wasn\'t moving well in department stores, and so is now being sold more online and in discount stores. If you get lucky, you might find some at your local discounters..I got two \'gift sets\'(one 1.7 oz EDT and one tube of after shave balm in a box) for $40 total...Of course they were also the last two in the store.... so it\'s a hit or miss proposition at best. If your local mall has a Perfumania shop (it\'s a chain around here which I\'ve also seen online), they will likely still have some as well.

[ April 08, 2002: Message edited by: Sympatible ]

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2002, 09:31 AM
REALM seems to be moved about depending o Department Store sales.
Recently RitAid Drug Stores were going out of business in the Columbus area I purchased REALM there 40 percent off.
If you look around you can get good deals in these situations. I don\'t think it has anything to do with the product?

Whitehall
04-08-2002, 10:03 PM
Erox has had a tough time marketing Realm. To avoid claims about sexual attractiveness, they\'ve positioned their products as self-mood enhancers.

While that pitch might sell to women, it seems men would rather get laid than get happy or perhaps are only happy when getting laid.

Hence, sales have not met projections and many of the retail outlets have let it slide.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2002, 10:34 PM
Elk / Whitehall, so neither of you are trying andro-1? Maybe, I should send you guys a small sample of by batch just to see what you guys think. I\'d like to see some more feedback from Realm users. images/icons/blush.gif).

Watcher
04-08-2002, 11:04 PM
Maybe they should start marketing it again as a sexual attractant.

That way erox would increase sales i mean with everything going guns now one would think they would jump onto the band wagon again.

Whitehall
04-09-2002, 07:06 AM
Truth,

That\'s for the offer and I\'d love to take you up on it. You can send me a private message via this board and I\'ll give the 411. I\'ll post my impressions.

I can send you some RfW if you like.

[ April 09, 2002: Message edited by: Whitehall ]

**DONOTDELETE**
04-09-2002, 04:42 PM
Truth, thanks for the offer. I may take you up on it. I am waiting for something really dramatic to break soon. I think a Wild new product is on its way that will make all others obsolete. Ha images/icons/laugh.gif

Xaviel
04-09-2002, 05:38 PM
I believe that Dilliards still sell Realm for men & women if anyone is still looking in department stores. I went in a Dilliards yesterday to get the little travel sized Realm sprays.

bills
04-09-2002, 06:15 PM
Xaviel,

Those Realm travel size sprays are refillable, so for $20, you get the Realm for women plus an atomizer to use for your other mixes. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 01:40 AM
REALM How well is it selling? There is a wealth of information on the stock of Erox. Simply Type Erox in AOL Search.
I don\'t know how to post site here for direct or I would have done it.
Elk images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 01:42 AM
REALM How well is it selling? There is a wealth of information on the stock of Erox. Simply Type Erox in AOL Search.
I don\'t know how to post site here for direct or I would have done it.
Elk images/icons/wink.gif