PDA

View Full Version : Best Guess on -nol content

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2002, 07:23 AM
I\'ve been playing with JB#2 lately, and have become more curious about the -nol content of the SP oils. While I realize this has remained a topic of speculation for some time, I would appreciate it if I could get a few educated guesses on how much is in there. Conventional wisdom for some time was that the amount was negligible. Anecdotal evidence has lately changed the CW to indicate a higher value. Bruce, can we get any clues from the manufacturer? If the amount is anything close to noticeable (say .05 mg/ml) then it can certainly have an impact when calculating the content of a mix.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2002, 09:17 AM
You said it yourself \"this has remained a topic of speculation for some time\". No one knows. Bruce doesn\'t know, the manufacturer won\'t tell. It\'s been a secret for a long time, and i guess it will remain for a while. It seems not much b/c of the price, but people have had success with it...as far as actual numbers go...any number any one gives you is prolly a guess. So if you want a guess, I\'d say about .01 mg/mL. How\'s that? images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2002, 09:53 AM
Just because the oil is cheap doesn\'t mean that it doesn\'t contain significant amounts of -nol. The raw ingredient, -nol, is very cheap -- pennies for what\'s in most phero products. =P.