PDA

View Full Version : First Field Report

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2002, 06:29 AM
Man.. Ok I got my order on Friday and tried it out. I got AE, NPA and PI.

The first thing I noticed is that dogs become really calm around me with this stuff on. Or I should say they try to be around me but are very shy. I litterally had my dog follow me around like I was carrying a steak with his name on it. My neighbors dog ran up and just layed down in front of me until I praised it. Weird.. This happened the second night with a girl\'s dog.. more on that later.

So first date. 2 drops AE (One behind each ear)2 Drops PI (one under each arm pit)Two sprays Farenheit by Dior.

Never went out with the girl other than a quick coffee last week and I had to bolt. She came over to visit me at my house and I kid you not. She said, God you smell so..went blank DIHL.. came out of it and just kissed me. Long story short.. She showed me where her piercings where. I showed her where her g-spot was. I\'m a sport *smiles* I like to help out.

Second night 2 sprays Issy/NPA mix 5:1 ( One on chest under shirt , one on crotch on pants) One drop AE mixed in hands and rubbed on wrists)

I had a girl call me at 4 that I had NEVER met before. We had just chatted on the phone and decided to just hang out. There where absolutly no sexual undertones going on here. I arrive at her house. She is a really big artist in my town and seemed really cool.. but talkative as hell on the phone. I arrive at her house. He dogs run up to me and just want to lick me to death. I mean they would not leave my legs. She say, \"Omg that never happens, my dogs are always really wary of people\". I say, \"Well I guess when you really want or like someone.. you just have to express it at some point, Dogs don\'t have the barriers we have. They are truthful\" It\'s all over in about an hour LOL She literally was skirming while we talked and just attacked me. I told her we shouldn\'t be doing this.. over and over. She just looked at me and said.. Shut up and (play chess) with me. Unreal..

So does this stuff work.. God knows.. Maybe I was lucky but I don\'t think so. Both these women had no barriers which is totally not normal for me. I know for a FACT that the dogs where reacting to me. I know my dogs like the back of myt hand. I know thier behavior 100%. It changed right after I applied the mones. I have had alot of dogs. Anyone that has had dogs knows that when a male dog is turned on it licks the air. Every male dog got submissive and started licking the air in front of me. so there is something to this maddness. Gotta try this stuff in public.

As a side note.. BOTH of these women O\'d when I was just touching thier *looks down*. They also both said that that never happens and \"wow\". I\'m thinking these must really get people going. That are my fingers are different than every other mans in the world. \"Looks at hands..\" Don\'t think thats it.

Cheers
Mac Attack

First weekend report with MONES.. Errm.. I\'m buying stock in the snake oil.. LOL Unreal.

PHP 87
04-08-2002, 09:04 AM
Did you do any other NLP or just the \"dogs\" pattern?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2002, 09:22 AM
Whats NLP ?

PHP 87
04-08-2002, 11:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MacAttack:
Whats NLP ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neuro-Lingustic Programming.

Such as: \'I say, \"Well I guess when you really want or like someone.. you just have to express it at some point, Dogs don\'t have the barriers we have. They are truthful\"

Using language patterns in order to guide someone\'s thoughts and emotions.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2002, 11:49 AM
Oh..Didn\'t know there was a name for it. I thought it was just flirting. I guess I just talk like that. I was just flirting..trying to correlate her dogs liking me into her liking me.