PDA

View Full Version : Do Pheromones work on same sex

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2002, 12:26 AM
I was just wondering. If you wanted to attract the same sex (i.e., men attracting men) would pheromones work. Also, if a man was to use these should he use the ones for women designed to attract men?

Any advice or comments would be appreciated.

Lee
04-08-2002, 07:57 AM
I think when a guy uses pheros to attract women, other guys react either negatively or with respect. Say you were using -none, then you are the alpha male which causes either rivalry or respect from other males.

If a guy uses pheros that attract men, I think it\'s all about sexual preference at that point. A male can have the strongest pheros on earth and I would not be turned on by him whatsoever.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2002, 10:04 PM
A gay guy shouldn´t use the women´s product´s, but the men´s.

From what I have learned on this forum, gay men go for male pheromones/scents and gay women for female pheromones/scents. Having said that I have to point out I have no experience with this kind of thing because I am heterosexual, so I can´t give good advice.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 06:28 PM
Meaning, a gay guy should use the same product as a straight guy would normally use to attract women?
And a Lesbian woman should use the same product that a straight woman would use to attract guys.
Right?

Tantalus747
04-10-2002, 07:04 PM
That\'s correct.