PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego users....How much to use??? (Please Help)

**DONOTDELETE**
04-07-2002, 10:00 PM
I am not sure how concentrated Alter Ego is and have only used two drops on either side of the neck...

Was that too much or too little???

I asked this question before and got no response or it got lost in the forum somewhere...

Thanks..

Mike

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2002, 05:39 AM
Sounds about right to me. I\'ve gotton good results from four or five dabs - one behind each ear, a couple between the wrists, maybe one to the back of the head. Should be about the same as two drops.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2002, 03:04 PM
Put one or two drops right on your wrists.
Then walk up to women and ask them if they can smell it. If they can.. grab another girl until you get one that can\'t smell.

Then explain you got this perfume in Katmandu or where ever your great adventure last was and that women cant smell it but guys can..or whatever variation thereof. They will keep grabbing your arm to smell it. And getting a mone blast ! And that will suck right ? Hot girls fighting over you arms.. I know.. life\'s rough..

Macattack.. Always helping out his Bros

oscar
04-08-2002, 03:31 PM
Zarrack,

Concentration-wise AE and NPA are very close. AE is .045% and NPA is .048%.
But it\'s important to remember that only .020% of AE\'s total phero content (of .045%) is A-None. So in that respect, AE is only about half as concentrated as NPA, A-None-wise. So you can get away with using a bit more without stinking.

I\'m not absolutely sure what percentage of NPA\'s phero content is \"Secret Ingredients\", but old posts that guaranteed that there was \"2mg of A-None per bottle\" lead me to believe that NPA is .040% A-None and .008% \"other\".

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

Watcher
04-08-2002, 05:10 PM
3 - 4 total or above that 8-9 gets a good response. In between you will find agitation and aggressivenss. Ask me not just experience.