PDA

View Full Version : Any school teachers around?

joseph956
02-04-2013, 10:48 PM
Ethical implications on using mones as a teacher to gain trust from your students? What would work? What shouldn't be used?

Just some general questions to get the discussion started :)

ontimenow
02-04-2013, 11:08 PM
Not trying to be mean, This question just doesnt seem right just my opinion. Carify?

joseph956
02-05-2013, 08:44 AM
Oops oops oops!! I typed this late last night because I couldn't sleep and didn't realize it could be misconstrued..

I'm obviously not talking about using the mones in a sexual nature AT ALL! What I was meaning is how a lot of kids today have a very negative stereotype about teachers, like they're just out to get them, give teachers a hard time, etc. would it be ethical to use something like say the oxy spray to come across as a trust worthy person.. Get the kids to relax and open up.. Make it easier to teach your lesson for the day, things like that.

Sorry, I never for a second thought about the negative implications of using some of the mones like mojo..

Bruce
02-05-2013, 09:54 AM
When I first started using pheromones, I was a teacher in Japan. I taught in a vast variety of settings: kindergarten, groups of housewives, tech schools, hoity toity prep schools, colleges, company classes from YKK to programmers at big software firms. I also did quite a bit of entertaining. (wow, those were the days) I still remember the day I got my first bottle of pheromones in the mail. I was in a hurry to get to class when the package arrived. I took it with me as I ran out the door and opened it in the car on the way. It was a product called Date Mate as I remember. I sprayed some on in the car and stopped at a convenience store to get a snack. The women working there were super friendly and the rest as they say "is history".

doctordizzle
03-05-2013, 12:27 PM
I teach at a college. So it's fun to be gauging potential interest level without any particular intent to act. Seems like a good testing ground for my chikara.

To respond to the initial post, I don't see how or why this would be unethical. You aren't harming anybody and actually seem to be helping the educational experience as a whole.

Check out my recent post. Please do feel free to comment y'all: I would appreciate the voice(s) or typing(s) rather of experience, :)

Bruce
03-08-2013, 05:32 PM
Yeah, I miss those days. It was great fun.

B