PDA

View Full Version : Bruce you were front page news right across australia yesterday (the site anyway)

Watcher
04-06-2002, 12:18 PM
Was reading the city newspaper yesterday and came across a big 2 page article on pheromones in general looks like the sex writer Rodney Heskey has been scoping the site. Anyway he was fairly critical as most are in the media but pointed out the differnece of opinion between athena and the rest of the phero community.

THe media have the idea if we pour cold water on it then it will go away (obviously somone powerful in the media is at work lol)

Oh well off to another chat room to bring in 100 more visitors to this site.

But it didnt blast them alltogether, pointed out that there is a lot of research so i would expect that at the very least you will get quite a few more customers from down this end of the world.

Rodney Heskey over and out. (Reporter)

a.k.a.
04-06-2002, 01:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Watcher:
.obviously somone powerful in the media is at work lol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or in the perfume industry. imagine where the profits would go if everybody realized that SOE makes you more popular, and gives you a stronger business image, than designer colognes.

[ April 06, 2002: Message edited by: a.k.a. ]

Bruce
04-06-2002, 02:42 PM
Watcher,
Thanks for the tip.
I didn\'t notice any particular surge of traffic or sales from \"down under\".
Did they mention Love Scent specifically?
Did they mention the URL?
When did the story run?
Usually when something like this happenss (rarely) it creates an earthquake. I happened once in the Japanese media, and you could literlly sit and watch the orders come in bing...bing....bing... and all from Japan. It lasted a couple of days. Also, got a lot of e-mail like this: \"Do you sell Androstenone?\" from Japanese folks. One sad thing about that spell was that almost everyone ordered APC; judging from the e-mail inquiries, probably folks were just drawn in by the word \"androstenone\" in the product name.

Bruce

Watcher
04-08-2002, 05:01 PM
Nope didnt mention the site specifically it was something on love chemistry. It didnt say it didnt work just laid out some facts (mentioned scent of eros yes and attraction as products - made a comment about some sites selling snake oil. Mentioned athena and culter (although it did say that pheromones are effective on oneself moreso than anyone else.)
Ran in the saturday edition of the BRISBANE coureir mail. That was last saturday i think the 6th.
Also mentioned several other facts i havent got a copy but i think could be obtained at couriermail.com.au or something.

Any other aussies read it.
Dont know if it ran in other capital city newspapers. It didnt knock the stuff down completley but it was a bit negative but with a take it and see attitude.
I say i raise the public awareness a bit down here. Anyway folks im going on lurk for a while will post a lot less just to see what happens.