PDA

View Full Version : Gentleman, look what I just found in my closet!

Fuse
01-14-2013, 10:23 PM
Liquid Gold! I know some of the guys who have been here for years know what this stuff is!

Bruce
01-15-2013, 07:29 PM
No kidding. Doc's potion. Haven't seen one of those in a while.

B

Rbt
01-17-2013, 07:46 PM
I have two of those. Putting them in my will. Or will sell for my retirement. Used a bit for my special holiday gatherings though. Yum.

belgareth
01-21-2013, 03:24 PM
I still have a bottle and a half left. nice stuff and reserved for special events.

Hey! Doc! You going to come up with another magic elixer soon?

JAYCEE
01-21-2013, 07:30 PM
If it's so good, why isn't it still produced?

Bruce
01-21-2013, 09:26 PM
Hand made by the Doc.

B

Fuse
01-21-2013, 10:05 PM
Wish I had purchased another bottle. This stuff smells so good.

Pagodeiro
01-24-2013, 02:12 PM
Wish I had purchased another bottle. This stuff smells so good.

I still have a nearly full bottle .. if somebody wants to buy it ...

Pago

bosshank
03-01-2013, 10:23 PM
I still have two of them! One of the best scents I have ever purchased. I only use it for special occassions also.

Fatal
06-07-2013, 10:03 PM
I still got some of this myself! Oh Dr's goodness.

real_wiseman
10-09-2013, 02:59 AM
Ah, the good old Pheros.
Still have a half-full bottle (or half-empty) of it, but I´m trying to save it, since when it´s gone there isn´t any more to get... (Pago, you still good on your offer? Mail me offboard, please)

This fact depressed me a little, so I took a small sample and sent it off for analysis to a company in the US and the company took about 6 months and 8-10 different batches to try to replicate the scent only (not the effects since the ingredients in the original Pheros was very complex, but only the scent) and with oil as a carrier instead of alcohol and it turned out quite decent, to be honest.

True, it´s not the real Pheros, but with the oilbased "Pheros derivate" layered with the real deal (to get some effect) it lingers quite a bit on me, AND I get the benefit for not using up the original Pheros anytime soon.

Bruce
10-09-2013, 10:11 AM
That's amazing. I have tried (not with Pheros) a couple different scent reproduction companies and haven't had any luck. I'm especially surprised that they went to so much trouble to make multiple attempts.

Pagodeiro
10-09-2013, 11:45 AM
Ah, the good old Pheros.
(Pago, you still good on your offer? Mail me offboard, please)

sure i still have it and the offer is still there ..

how to contact you ?

Pago

real_wiseman
10-09-2013, 12:21 PM
I PM´d you or rather I wrote a message in your profile...it seems like I cannot send "true" PMs anymore...

real_wiseman
10-09-2013, 12:25 PM
That's amazing. I have tried (not with Pheros) a couple different scent reproduction companies and haven't had any luck. I'm especially surprised that they went to so much trouble to make multiple attempts.

If you want I can get you in contact with the company...they do have the mix recipe for the Pheros saved, but from what I see on their website it is not listed for public sale...

Pagodeiro
10-12-2013, 02:17 PM
I PM´d you or rather I wrote a message in your profile...it seems like I cannot send "true" PMs anymore...

I think you´ve got Post !

Pago

Bruce
10-16-2013, 12:34 PM
If you want I can get you in contact with the company...they do have the mix recipe for the Pheros saved, but from what I see on their website it is not listed for public sale...

Thanks for the email. I've been on the road. I'll answer soon.

B