PDA

View Full Version : Mojo

ontimenow
01-10-2013, 06:35 PM
Has anybody else tried Mojo? If so how did you like it? I'm thinking about trying it.

Bruce
01-11-2013, 12:06 PM
I like it. :)

ontimenow
01-11-2013, 04:48 PM
I like it. :)

Thanks Bruce..

Bruce
01-14-2013, 07:40 PM
Jim and I are doing a couple of conventions in Vegas this week and hitting some parties in the evenings. We're getting good results with Mojo Pro. I gave a bottle of the women's version to a gal I met yesterday and she reported back to me today (and I quote): "Thanks. Got great results. I won at blackjack." Not sure how that works. Not making any claims. Just telling you what she said when I asked her if it worked for her or not. :)

B

Fuse
01-14-2013, 10:03 PM
Wore 2 sprays of this by itself today. Didn't have much contact with people today, so I can't report many results. However, I did notice about 45 minutes after application, I did get a slight whiff of cat piss. Even with the pleasant cover scent that's in it. Tells me that this baby may be packed with a-none! I normally wear 1 spray on my shirt with a gel pack of TE spread on each wrist and all over my neck. I then cover that with 3-4 sprays of Creed Aventus. I get great result every time. Makes both women and men extremely chatty and respectul of me! I don't know what's in Mojo. But I like it and will be buying more!

Fuse
01-14-2013, 10:07 PM
Hey, Bruce. Any chance of the manufacturer possibly making a bigger bottle of this in the future? The little 3 ml pocket atomizers are nice. But I'd definitely be interested in a larger 10-15ml spray.

ontimenow
01-16-2013, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the replies. I'm going to place a order for this soon..

Bruce
01-16-2013, 09:50 PM
Hey, Bruce. Any chance of the manufacturer possibly making a bigger bottle of this in the future? The little 3 ml pocket atomizers are nice. But I'd definitely be interested in a larger 10-15ml spray.

Definite possibility. As long as it keeps growing in popularity.

B