PDA

View Full Version : 4:1:1:1

a.k.a.
04-06-2002, 12:15 PM
4 parts Androstenol : 1 part Andro 1 : 1 part Androstenone : 1 part Androsterone : 7 parts strong cologne ( I used Lolita Lempicka ). Apply 3 small dabs ( I used an old PF bottle) and DON’T refresh. The stuff improves with time.

I’ve been using this brew for about a week with outstanding results. I want to encourage everybody with a chem kit to try it out and post your results; but I don’t want to be held accountable for anybody that uses more than the prescribed dose. (At this concentration, you’re not getting much of a cologne cover.)

I know you guys want to hear hit stories, but I don’t want to raise hopes too high. Just try this for a couple of days and please let me know how it compares to other stuff you’ve tried. I really think I’m on to something.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-06-2002, 01:11 PM
Interesting... This is similar to an andro-1, Edge, SOE, cologne mix that I just mixed up, but yours is much more concentrated.

Your mix is 7 parts phero / 7 parts cologne. I assume these are all chem kit concentrations of 1 mg / ml. The mix is 0.5 mg/ml solution. I think a dab is about 0.02 ml. So, you\'re putting on 0.03 mg phero. Moderate dose, considering that half it is -nol.

I\'d try it if I had the chem kit. =).

a.k.a.
04-06-2002, 01:32 PM
How is your brew working?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-06-2002, 01:50 PM
Haven\'t tried it yet. Next week...

a.k.a.
04-13-2002, 08:33 AM
Context: My New Years resolution was to establish a meaningful relationship with a woman my age. Spring is coming to the Rockies, soon the girls will be showing all kind of skin, so I’ve lowered my sights to finding a girlfriend that shares my interests ( concerts, camping, and tantric sex ).

This past week has been devoted to getting ahead at my job, so that I can afford to start taking time off. Therefore my social life has been limited to working late at a neighborhood coffee shop. I’ve been wearing 4:1:1:1 every evening and noticed:

Real hits = women turning their heads to check me out, smiles... Once a bunch of high school girls took a table next to me and a couple of them kept turning around to look at me. Several women asked me meaningless questions about my long outdated laptop. A woman I’ve had a few casual conversations with asked me for my number and set up a lunch date with me. The staff has been friendly and flirty. But, most importantly, I met a very interesting lady that seems to be a bit of a workaholic (not usually my type). She seems to be very attracted to me and for some reason I feel the same about her (maybe she’s wearing pheromones too). But I’m playing it very cool because she’s mentioned qualities that I have that she hated in previous boyfriends.

Results aren’t as dramatic as the previous week, so I’m glad I kept them to myself. But I still have a good feeling about this formula, and, so far, it’s been the most effective way to combine the positive effects of -none confidence, -rone attentiveness, andro 1 flirtiness, and -nol chattiness.

Well worth a bump I think.