PDA

View Full Version : which SP e-oil do guys like best?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-06-2002, 09:28 AM
Ok, so I\'m thinking about getting one of them with my next order but I don\'t know which scent. I\'m female.

Is the vanilla too sweet smelling? What about the citrus? Also, I read somewhere that guys like it when women wear male cologne, so maybe the musk even?

I\'m ignoring the pheromone aspect for now. What scents do guys like on women?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-06-2002, 12:01 PM
I like the REALM/w it does have the pheromone. Other men on this forum have indicated a preference for it as well.
Elk . Good luck! images/icons/laugh.gif

a.k.a.
04-06-2002, 12:54 PM
All three scents have a unisex quality so you can\'t go too wrong. But my recomendation is musk for girls (very sexy), citrus for men (nice and fresh), vanilla for food (might as well wear a T-shirt that says \"Eat me\").

Shoe
04-06-2002, 11:17 PM
Vanilla is nice, but my favorite is the citrus. It is a very rich scent... a little goes a long way.

jose
04-06-2002, 11:58 PM
I would suggest vanilla, shake the bottle well before applying. images/icons/laugh.gif I don\'t think it\'s too sweet smelling, but then again I\'m a guy. images/icons/crazy.gif

CJ01
04-07-2002, 03:32 AM
I have the musk oil (kind of an accident I guess I was expecting the vanilla)and I do agree it does smell nice, it is a fresh light kind of musk. However I personally cannot wear it as a fragance it has too much of an aftershave attachment to it. If you do use it you might want to try mixing it with something else.
I can really recommend the IR colgnes to you though I have the Jasmine one. It´s in the men´s category but don´t be confused by that, jasmine is a typical women´s fragrance, it´s always been used by women, in perfumes too. The IR one is pretty nice, not too heavy in fact it could work well for you at your age and in the summer too. CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
04-07-2002, 06:45 AM
everyone:

Thanks for your opinions, I appreciate it images/icons/smile.gifMostly i want to know about the 3 SP oils but a general idea of which scents guys like, be it essential oils or just perfume, is great too. Keep them coming!

someone images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-07-2002, 09:52 AM
I get great response from my man when I wear the vanilla!

a.k.a.
04-07-2002, 10:16 PM
Guess I\'m one of those guys that likes musk on females. I also think vanilla is overpowering on anybody.

So... Speaking of scents in general. (and for whatever it\'s worth). My favorite for girls is Bodyshop\'s White Musk.

Tantalus747
04-08-2002, 10:53 PM
If you\'re getting them just for the fragrance and not pheros I\'d suggest getting a good perfume. If money is the issue, you can get a small sampler bottle for less than the SP oils.

I\'ve only smelled the musk and citrus (b/c they were sent free) but to be honest, I wouldn\'t be impressed smelling either scent on a woman. I suspect this would also be the case with the vanilla.

Needless to say, I\'m not a fan of the sp oils. The two bottles I got for free are in a zip lock bag to keep them from stinking up my bathroom.