PDA

View Full Version : Proud Kentucky lesbian with another Question?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-06-2002, 06:55 AM
OK, i have read all the topics on what gay\"s
might use, so is (PI/W) and (PCC) what everyone thinks is the best to use and if so, sorry just a farmgal here what is (PCC) so i can order this. HHHHHHEEEEEELLLLPPPPPPP/ images/icons/tongue.gif

CJ01
04-06-2002, 08:04 AM
Hi, PCC is `Passion copulin concentrate´ it´s under `stone research labs´. It smell nice -cucumber-melon, perfect for the summer months but the fragrance fades quickly sometimes.
PI/w is the best bang for the buck as far as -nol products go it´s also got a tiny bit of copulin in it. I guess they are good products to start with but you will also, most defintely in fact, get some unwanted attention from men so try not to get their wives jealous okay. images/icons/wink.gif

good luck.CJ images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
04-06-2002, 08:07 AM
Oh and please keep us informed on your results and experiences, it´s always very interesting to hear what happens, especially as gay people are a minority on this forum. So any info can be very educational for the rest.CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
04-06-2002, 02:15 PM
I don\'t know if it adds to the subject in any way, but when I use PI(m), being a man myself, I get so much attention from straight men, that it makes me nervous sometimes. Women, au contraire, are getting much more shy.

Tom
04-07-2002, 05:59 AM
Why your topics always proud as lesbian or something like that.

Do you ever got a boyfriend, and you did not satisfy ?.
Example with Mr. P (sorry)

so what make you become a lesbian ?

Sorry OOT

CJ01
04-07-2002, 08:39 AM
who´s Mr.P?
Que? images/icons/crazy.gif

Tom
04-07-2002, 09:49 AM
p*n*s

ccbythesea
04-07-2002, 10:03 PM
Tom,

I think you\'re a bit out of line here and frankly I don\'t think any of your questions to \"sweetdreams\" are appropriate. If there\'s something that bothers you about the titles of her threads then maybe you could just skip them.

If you are truly interested in what \"causes\" homosexuality then I\'d suggest you do an internet search and study the work of experts in the field.

By the way, where I come from p*n*s is not a dirty word and it\'s spelled P-E-N-I-S.
images/icons/crazy.gif

CC

ccbythesea
04-07-2002, 10:12 PM
sweetdreams,

Ditto to everything CJ01 said. PCC and PI/w are probably the best women\'s pheros to start with. Just close your eyes and order them images/icons/laugh.gif

Good Luck
CC

CJ01
04-07-2002, 10:19 PM
Right I see-I wasn´t sure. But for someone who´s obviously so obsessed with male genitalia you have problems spelling out. It´s called a PENIS alright.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2002, 12:16 AM
lol! images/icons/cool.gif

Bruce
04-08-2002, 02:49 AM
I saw Tom\'s post shortly after it went up, and had a feeling there was going to be trouble, but decided not to delete it. I think a lot of folks think I am a little too quick to push the panic button, so I thought \"what the heck, let\'s see what happens for once.\" Also, I honestly don\'t think Tom meant any harm. Having spent most of my adult life outside my native USA I have a pretty good nose for a major culture gap. I have been in Japan for 10 years now and met exactly one lesbian over here in all that time. We ran into each other at a party of sorts, and the fact that she was a Lesbian and I was a heterosexual male was completely irrelevent. We were both first and foremost FOREIGNERS and we bonded like super glue immediately. In response to my question on this subject, she told me exactly what it was like to be a lesbian (in Japan anyway). Now if I ran into her in her native Australia, things would have been very different I think. Anyway, I\'m getting off on a tangent here, but I think if you have never been to the West (meaning hemisphere), it is hard to get a handle on what is going on with the \"gay pride\" thing, or \"black is beautiful\" for that matter. It probably looks to an Asian guy about the same as if I prefaced all my posts with \"Proud White Heterosexual Guy with a Japanese wife and Two Kids.\" There are a lot of folks over here who are trying hard to learn to live with that (including my father in law, by the way), and shouting it from the housetops is not going to make it any easier.

All that said, the reference to Mr. Winky went right over my head, so maybe it was out of line. Even now reading over it, I can\'t really figure out what Tom is trying to say there, but I think I speak for virtually each and every guy on the forum when I say I/we are extremely happy to have so many women on the forum (regardless of sexual orientation) these days, and I just hope you will forgive the occassional toilet seat getting left up. It\'s been like a men\'s locker room around here for quite a while.
images/icons/smile.gif
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2002, 06:09 AM
Yes Bruce, you are on the right track, don´t delete posts, I also want to read the stupid stuff. images/icons/cool.gif

Tantalus747
04-08-2002, 11:23 AM
Bruce, I\'ll give you a rough translation from troll. I think the post deserves to be ignored, this is just for the elucidation of those that don\'t speak troll.

\"Do you ever got a boyfriend,\"

Have you ever had a boyfriend?

\"and you did not satisfy ?.\"

Were you not sexually satisfied with him?

\"Example with Mr. P\"

For instance, he could not satisfy you with his penis?

\"(sorry)\"

I\'m immature and embarrassed to even mention penis.

[ April 08, 2002: Message edited by: Tantalus747 ]

**DONOTDELETE**
04-09-2002, 08:34 PM
Hahaha! images/icons/laugh.gif

That was really good.
I\'m gonna start another thread on my experiences, seeing how this one has turned a bit tart.

So, SweetDreams my good friend (and probably the only other lesbian here), check it out.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-09-2002, 09:39 PM
The guy\'s just trying to be politically correct because people are so sensitive nowdays about everything. Give him a break. He\'s typical of the death of western civilization through political correctness. Different message boards have different rules and he probably didn\'t want to get banned.

Tom, when homosexuals come out of the closet they sometimes come way way out and let you know it every 35 seconds. Ellen DeGeneris, Rosy McDonald etc. feel the need to tell people they are gay at least five times a day. Kind of like talking to an Italian-American from the northeast U.S. who always has to slip in \"Hey, I\'m Italian\" at least five times a day. Who cares if/why/how they are gay. You\'re never gonna do them, so let them advertise their open homosexuality as much as they need. And don\'t question it. It\'s just a fact of life that some people are gay and some are not. Why don\'t you ask them some pheromone related questions instead.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-09-2002, 10:34 PM
I do agree that the Politically Correctness thing has gotten out of hand a bit... I mean, I can\'t crack a joke about cannibalism these days without running into two separate crowds of people that disdain me. I am either making fun of indigenous cultures, or corrupting our youths minds... images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 09:29 AM
Hey Walter, can you tell us some of those cannibal jokes?