PDA

View Full Version : Good results in the daytime...Agression from fiancee at night..OD?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-06-2002, 12:24 AM
I went out to a client today (with a damn hangover), but I knew that I would be working with a woman that the sales guy said was a major hottie...

Anyway, we get there and she was...She was a beautiful 30 year old hispanic woman that had an abundance of everything in the right places...A definite \"untouchable\" as I used to call extremely good looking women..,

Anyway, before I got there I applied a decent amount of APC with two dabs of NPA and about 2 inch rolls on either side of the neck of SOE...

I get there and start working with her. We are in a small office so she is working right next to me...

Over the course of the first hour or so, I see her getting really close to me. She could see the monitor and not have to be this close, but she kept inching toward me...

When I would turn to look at her and talk to her the facial expressions she was making were just abnormal. She would look at me while I was talking, but her facial expressions were almost seductive. I caught myself forgetting what I was about to say a couple times.

Next thing I know she is babbling about everything under the sun besides the software. We talked for about an hour with nothing to do with the software...It was damn fun...

All this time she is leaning over (uncomfortable looking) in her chair and is right up in my face. I could smell her perfume and even the smell of her lipstick...

Oh my god I wanted to just go nuts..

A couple minutes later she says she is going to get coffee and asked me if I wanted anything like a bagel or something. I said no (i was still hungover and the thought of food was making me sick), so she left and I sat there for a bit giggling to myself...

When she came back she brought me a dainish and said that she just really wanted to get me something... Kinda WIERD

The whole time we worked I saw her out of the corner of my eye stop looking at the monitor and look at the side of my face... This was unreal..

Her assistant came in and she was a younger and equally beautiful girl...I had to move out of the way of the file cabinet and when I stood up I was eye to eye with this girl. She smiled at me, looked down a second and then took my arm and guided me away from the cabinet (in a nice way)...SHe took one look back into the office when she left...

HOT DAMN!!

Anyway, I worked with Patricia almost all day long with some minor flirting... When she left the office I tried something out just to see the reaction...

In the side pocket of my jeans I pulled out the bottle of NPA and dabbed it on again. Then I think I was stupid and rolled on a little bit of my APC/NPA/PI mix (2/3 APC and 1/3 NPA & PI)...I think I OD...

When she came back she leaned back by me, but then I noticed that she sat back up and then started talking to me all professional like again...

After about an hour of this I made a break to the bathroom and washed some of it off (I hope)

After about 2 hours, she was back again and when we left, she walked me out and was all smiles...I gave her my business card and said if she had any problems or \"just wanted to say hello\" that she could call... Her reply was interesting, but I didnt read into it...\"Oh, I will be calling you soon\"...

I think it was because she will need help with the software, but the majority of the day was a GREAT hit...

FIANCEE at NIGHT...

Crabass on the phone from work..Fine...

Still having a bit of leftovers on my neck, I decided to start over and wash it all off...

I didnt scrub the hell out of my neck, but maybe I should have???

Anyway, I applied the same mix as I did earlier and went over to see her..

At first she was crappy, then she warmed up. She was rather warm to me for most of the night and then I did it again...I wanted to see if I could spark some action, so I applied ONLY a couple rolls of my mix, which must be a strong mix or something...

Over the next couple hours the fight was brutal..I think her period is close and that could be playing a role, plus I have heard that females react to -none in a bad way sometimes at different times of thier cycle...

What a friggin BEAST...She and I had a knock down, drag out fight from hell when only a couple nights ago I couldnt keep the girl off of me...

I think that the inital application of APC + SOE + NPA was good enough and after 3 hours I applied the mix that I have and I think that it overdosed on -none...

I am also concerned about the fact that MAYBE the earlier application did not wash completely away...

WOW