PDA

View Full Version : Reference Library

Bruce
04-05-2002, 07:10 PM
Hello All,

I have (finally) created a long overdue location for the incredible wealth of reference materials that has been generated here and there by you dedicated forum members. I am ashamed at how long I have let this material, some of it e-mailed directly to me, lie disorganized and in danger of being lost forever. Rather than cry in my beer any longer, I am ripping into the project using a very crude format that will both allow for my already overburdened schedule and still get done. See the related thread about the \"Updated Table\" some additional detail. The reference library is located at: http://love-scent.com/reference/index.html (\"http://love-scent.com/reference/index.html\")
Have a look.

Bruce

Bruce
04-05-2002, 07:23 PM
I brought this info over from another thread on the subject. It is in regards to giving credit to material authors and adding materials to the llibrary:
----
If anyone would like to claim credit or give credit to the author of anything here, send me an e-mail and tell me the name(s) of those responsible and I will post that info. I will need to hear from the individual him/herself in order post actual names as opposed to forum screen names.

Keep this stuff coming. As long as we keep it nice and simple like this, I can throw anything up there in minutes. As long as it represents a collection of some useful info under a logical heading of some sort, I\'ll slap it up there. Then it can sink or swim on its own. If it is not deemed useful as time goes by, if the index gets cluttered, we can delete some things.
-----------
The \"DOG\" method for preserving this precious natural resource:

1. Dig it up!
2. Organize it!
3. Give it to me!

Include your mailing address with your submission. If it gets posted (very likely if it represents even the slightest bit of work), you will get (at least) a couple of the new SOE gel packets as soon as they arrive. (oops... did I say \"SOE gel packets?\") Also, tell me with what name you would like your submission credited. (eg: \"Originally organized by Oscar, html by... \" etc etc)

Thanks!
Bruce