PDA

View Full Version : Well I am new at this

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2001, 03:20 PM
What should I order and som one please give mt the link...what combination I am a male where do I start

**DONOTDELETE**
07-08-2001, 01:10 AM
I started with PI, but I don\'t think that\'s a good idea. If I were tou I\'d start with The Edge. It\'s relatively cheap and very effective. Just remember two sprays of cologne to one sparay of The Edge. And never use more than two sprays of The Edge unless you want to overdose.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-08-2001, 01:30 AM
Hey, I just mailed my order in to Bruce. images/icons/laugh.gif

I\'m eager to try using pheros in a few days. I\'m thinking of applying 3 dabs of AE, one on both sides of the head, on the skin and hair behind the ears, the third rubbed together on wrists and then rub excess form wrist\'s on shirt, then one spray of attraction on top of hair, and one spray of PF on neck and shirt. Then a few minutes before I leave the house maybe one or two spays of IRC cool scent as a more prominent cover.

My question is... since I\'m a new user I\'m wondering if I\'m going overboard and using to much? Should I try a different variation with the same products or maybe less for the first time? I just want to have all my bases covered. images/icons/wink.gif

-VJ

**DONOTDELETE**
07-08-2001, 10:17 PM
Holly shit, that sounds like a heavy application. I don\'t recommend it especially because you are just starting.
I will say it one more time in hopes at least one newbie will follow this good advice: START SLOW, WITH LESS.
You see everyone can find their perfect combo+amount and they can achieve it quicker if they go about it in a methodical approach.
If you going to start such a complicated combo it will take you forever to realize that maybe AE+PF are the perfect combo for you.