PDA

View Full Version : Bruce, when will Andro-1 become available again??

**DONOTDELETE**
04-05-2002, 03:15 PM
Just curious...I really have some good testing environments coming up and would love to give all my stash a whirl...

Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
04-05-2002, 06:23 PM
I think it\'s still available.

Whitehall
04-06-2002, 03:28 PM
Somehow, I missed the boat on this first time around. This is supposed to be the same stuff as in RfW, am I right? Where did you guys get it?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-06-2002, 05:01 PM
http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html (\"http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html\")

I\'d be interested to see what you think of it, Whitehall, since you\'re a RFW fan. So far, I\'m not convinced that it has the same effect. However, RFW may also contain small amounts of estratetraenal. Maybe, we need a concentrate of that too. =).

oscar
04-06-2002, 05:37 PM
Gents,

There\'s a problem here. If you click the \"Add to Cart\" on that page, nothing shows on the subsequent \"Cart\" page.
I tried this by going back to the original thread last night, with the same results.
Please don\'t tell me we\'ve 86\'d the stuff! images/icons/frown.gif

Oscar

**DONOTDELETE**
04-06-2002, 05:57 PM
The page worked for me. I also see that Bruce is giving away a syringe with the order now. I guess we ordered too soon. =P.

Whitehall
04-06-2002, 06:10 PM
Ahhh, now I see it - thanks colleagues. I am developing a growing appreciation for the active ingredient in RfW although I\'m still have trouble covering the fragrance cover in it. Added some vanilla extract to my new recipe and it seemed to help as did a tad of benzoin.

Since I still have a nearly full bottle of Rfw from an attempt to improve my SO\'s predominately grumpy/gloomy outlook on life, I\'m going to defer the $80 purchase for a while.

oscar
04-06-2002, 06:19 PM
truth,

Sorry! My mistake. I forgot to hit the \"update basket\" button. Duh! images/icons/crazy.gif

That\'s a relief!

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif