PDA

View Full Version : Looking for love...D-Day April 18th

aaron
04-05-2002, 12:15 PM
Finally did it...joined a professional introduction agency. Had to face the fact that I\'m not even going to come close to meeting the type of person I\'d consider going out with just sitting and waiting, so it was time to get pro-active than re-active.

Had an interview on Thursday. Before I went in I spread an X-cite wipe around my neck and wrists. The One hour interview with the lady turned into over an hour and a half of questions and very friendly banter. Uncertain whether it was the wipes (first time I\'ve used them) or it\'s just the way she interviews potential members, tho she did give me a hefty £145 off the membership fee.

I\'ve now been given a date of my very first double-blind date. I only know the lady\'s first name, and she will only know mine. Meetings are always in a cozy London restaurant. Set for 18th April.

I really, really hope my first order comes through from Bruce. I\'d love to try it before I go for the meeting.

OK...question time. I\'ve never used pheros before. I\'ve ordered PI, Edge, PF, SoE, NPA, AE, Andro 4.2, APC, and have about 9 X-cite wipes for my \"arsenal\".

I realise that it kinda looks like Arnie tooling up for that final scene in \"Commando\" and \"Raw Deal\" (anyone remember those scenes images/icons/wink.gif ), but I\'m determined to make a real go of getting back in the dating game.

I\'m not stupid enough to use the whole armoury, having trawled thru the posts and lurked for a while on here. What I really need to know is the following:

First Blind date...we both don\'t know each other and therefore my natural pheromone signature is unknown to her. I\'m not looking for sex or a casual fling, more for friendship/companionship with the hope of a relationship if we \"click\". She\'s a professional, intelligent lady, Middle Eastern by the sound of her first name. So what do I use to increase responsiveness from a total and complete stranger with what I have at my disposal.
The reaction I\'m looking for is increased attention, and for her to feel relaxed, secure, safe in my presence, yet find me as protective of her if needs be, find me amusing, but I am NOT looking for the DIHL reaction. I prefer to have some interaction with her. Bear in mind that some Middle Eastern women can be very cautious ansd suspicious and difficult to open up.

So....what do you guys on here think? What to use, how to use it and where to apply it? I usually wear \"Allure\" l\'homme by Chanel...which is subtle. There\'s nothing worse to a lady than a guy reeking of an overpowering aftershave. What do I do...forget about the cologne and go with whatever phero combination you suggest, or go with the cologne and mix in a few of the pheros?

By the way Bruce, can you give the postal system a kick up the backside & tell \'em to take their fingers out of their you-know-what and deliver my order images/icons/wink.gif

Wish me luck guys...this is my first date in over 25 yrs, and I\'m more than a little nervous, want to give off the right signals.

Nutt
04-05-2002, 12:44 PM
I would imagine the magic ingredient is just waiting for your local posty to rember to write out the customs fee card images/icons/laugh.gif , shoulden\'t be long now.

I\'d say some of the new stuff for mood, probably a drop or two, maybe a small ammount ( drop or two ) of NPA, but not too much to appear over intimidating, a short line of SoE on each wrist, maybe a smidgen on the face, and finish off with 3-4 drops of PF aftershave style. should have pretty much all the bases covered then! images/icons/laugh.gif

I wouldent cover with cologne personaly, but whatever you tend to do normaly may be better for you.

Good luck!

[ April 05, 2002: Message edited by: Nutz ]

aaron
04-05-2002, 01:52 PM
Thanks Nutz...what\'s this \"mood stuff\" you mentioned. Is it that Andro-1 that everyone\'s been talkng about lately?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-05-2002, 02:07 PM
I\'m willing to bet that, yes, the mood stuff is A1 (did anybody else get the absurd mental image of someone dousing themselves in steak sauce?) From all the posts, it seems to fit the description.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-05-2002, 02:15 PM
I was wondering... how old are you aaron?

Use SoE for that \"friendly\" feeling. And -none (Edge works wonders for me) for the macho thing.

Do not get nervous, anyway. Think that you are in a lot better position than an average teenager:

1.- You are certain, your date is \"looking\" for someone

2.- She has paid her money to the agency too

3.-If you are a senior citizen, you will probably date women that know what they are looking for. This is a big plus

4.- You have the mones

5.- Pheros work best on older women

Best regards
PS. Go get them!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-05-2002, 02:45 PM
I just wanted to add that older women have a harder time sensing pheromones than younger one\'s do (noted somewhere on the forum), that\'s why when you OD the younger one\'s run away while the older one\'s are attracted to you. Take that into consideration.

aaron
04-05-2002, 11:26 PM
Hey guys, I just re-read my post....There was a typo in it.

Should have read \"First date I\'ve had in 15 years\" NOT 25 year. I\'m 40 yrs old, and the lady I\'m meeting will be 33 yrs old, so I\'m not sure how this fits in with what I should use, and how much.

GOD !!!!!! I\'m still waiting with anticipation for my order. I know it was shipped 29th Mar but I\'m real worried I won\'t get it in time to give any of it a trial run before D-Day images/icons/frown.gif

Nutt
04-06-2002, 12:39 AM
yeah, the andro-1 images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-06-2002, 05:13 AM
aaron;

I have no useful info for you regarding pheromone use as I have not seen any reaction from anyone using SoE, PI, APL and NPA in varying combos/amounts ove a two month span. I have no problem interacting with people etc, so maybe it\'s just not noticable to me ; certainly nothing I don\'t see as normal, everyday things.

But I did want to wish you luck with this dating agency thing. I believe that or even internet personals is what I too should be doing to try and meet single women in my age bracket ( I\'m 49 ) but just can\'t get myself to do it for some reason.

Anyway, keep us all posted here on how it goes! images/icons/wink.gif

Good luck,

Jim

jose
04-06-2002, 05:57 AM
Just to be safe I would use 2 drops of AE on the side of the neck (below each ear) 2 drops behind each hand. 2 strips of SOE on the front of the neck,for the scent. some products may not work for you since You haven\'t experimented so don\'t be discouraged if you don\'t get any reactions. Good luck on the blind date. images/icons/tongue.gif

aaron
04-06-2002, 12:09 PM
Jim, Jose, Nutz, Bad Grass, marz: Thanks for wishing me luck....I need the moral support and you guys have started giving me confidence in myself about having done this. And I\'m beginning to feel that I\'m going to give out a more positive and confident attitude (not arrogant) when I put the pheros on (maybe it\'s psychological).

Also thanks for your suggestions. Looks like SoE on the neck, wrists and chest is a given, perhaps with a small dab of PF. Wondering whether to go for either Edge or AE...not certain I want to do both and end up smelling like a tart\'s handkerchief.

Come on Post Office!!!!!! Where\'s my \"cologne\". I desperately need it before I go on this!!!!!!!! And need to test it in some way to see what smells best.

12 days and counting. I am really looking forward to meeting this lady who I know nothing about and have never seen, except for her first name images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/smile.gif

Jim: after over 15 yrs in the social wilderness, I decided it was time to take control of my life. Last year I joined one of these internet singles sites...never met anyone. They\'re unregulated and anyone can write what they damn well please about themselves. I had my share of heartbreak, simply by having people not reply back to my mails, or disappearing in mid-conversation, never to be heard from again.

The Intro agency is the way to go, if you\'re prepared for the financial outlay. At least I know I\'m not going to be meeting any \"timewasters\" or people pretending to be something they\'re not. Also...these people are genuinely looking for someone...you may be it. That\'s what I\'m hoping for....finding a soul-mate, but I know myself too well, I\'m a dreamer. I know it\'s old-fashioned, but that\'s me I\'m afraid.

I\'ll keep you guys posted...just hope the \"mones\" get to me soon!!!!!!!!!! I know it\'s only been just over a week, but I\'m a little impatient images/icons/laugh.gif

a.k.a.
04-06-2002, 12:43 PM
aaron,

The way I see it you have three options: safe, bold, or stupid.

There are several safe options: one Xcite wipe OR 4-5 dabs of PF OR 3-4 swipes of SOE (let the smell of the cologne be your guide).

The only bold option I could endorse would be one spray of the edge on your chest covered by 1-2 (depending on how strong it is) sprays of nice cologne.

The stupid option would be to try to combine any of that stuff without giving your combo a thorough test (at least one week under a variety of circumstances).

I’m not saying this to undermine your confidence. This lady probably wouldn’t be seeing you if there wasn’t something about you that she’s looking for in a man. The pheromones will just be icing on the cake. The question is whether you want to come off spicy (bold option) or sweet (safe options). Unless this is just a “test” date, you don’t want to use it as an opportunity to test some exotic new recipe.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-06-2002, 01:10 PM
aaron ;

Just to let you know ; none of the orders I
placed here took longer than 9 days to get to me after placing the order online. Each order was placed by itself ; three arrived in four days and the other in nine.

Don\'t worry, I\'m sure you\'ll have them in plenty of time.

Don\'t forget to keep us all posted on this special date !

images/icons/smile.gif

aaron
04-06-2002, 02:16 PM
Jim: Thanks for the optimistic advice about my order...might take a few extra days because of the Easter break though...and we\'ve had a few Postal problems in London...you know...the usual strike etc images/icons/tongue.gif

aka: no....I wouldn\'t use the agency for \"test\" dates...I\'m going for the real thing...love, companionship, friendship....yeah I know it\'s sappy, but what the h-e-double-hockey-sticks images/icons/smile.gif
So no experimentation for me if this is the first time I\'m going to get a chance to use them.

The agency tells each of us the other\'s first name (that\'s it) and sets up the meeting in a restaurant (reminds me to check it out before the date).

By the way aka, what\'s your opinion of using AE instead of Edge? And regarding your mention of cologne, is it wise to use it with something like SoE? I wear Chanel \"Allure l\'homme\", \"Drakkar Noir\", \"Eau Sauvage\", Laura Biagotti \"Tempore uomo\", and \"Borsalino\" as my colognes.
The last thing I need is for her to get a whiff of me, and then \"POW!\" she goes cross-eyed images/icons/tongue.gif
By the way, is your \"bold option\" Xcite or PF or SoE PLUS Edge, or just Edge on its own?

Don\'t know what any of the stuff smells like yet since I haven\'t got it, so I\'ll probably OD sniffing it all once I get them to see what they\'re like. images/icons/tongue.gif

Whitehall
04-06-2002, 03:14 PM
Dear Aaron,

Before you work yourself into a tizzy about this first date, just remember, the agency should have a lot more women for you than just this one.

YOU have to shop around - this one is just the first of many women you will get to know before you find true love.

The very, very long odds are - YOU WILL NOT MARRY THIS WOMAN!!!

Think it through, man. There are 3 BILLION females on this planet. The set of suitable marriage partners for you (right age, reasonably close physical location, etc.) must be in the millions. Treat this date as an exercise in making a female enjoy your company and in you learning to enjoy the social company of a new acquaitence. Give her the chance to work at impressing you too - she\'s probably stressing too!

So, when the date happens, think of it as just an hour or two out of your life that might be fun.

Whitehall
04-06-2002, 03:21 PM
BTW, Dior\'s Eau Sauvage is one of my favorite colognes too. It\'s lemon top note is nicely stimulating yet it;s vetiver base note/fixative holds it all together for a long time.

Personally, I prefer this for daytime wear but it might be just the thing for a low-pressure evening. I often mix it with NPA but since it is such a top grade cologne (or EDT), I use more NPA than typical - maybe 2:1 cologne to NPA.

a.k.a.
04-06-2002, 03:24 PM
aaron,
I think SOE smells great on its own. James V. Kohl, who designed the stuff, and has a lot of science behind his product, recomends DON\'T use cologne.

I\'ve used Drakkar with The Edge and they blend well. I think it would also go well with AE.

I personally have had very little luck using AE on its own.

I can\'t recomend any combos for you at this point, so the \"bold option\" means TE on its own. Wait untill you try it. There\'s nothing subtle about this stuff. Many forum members have reported incredible hits with it.

Incidentaly, I\'m older than you and I can tell you that, using pheromones will be as if you\'re at least 15 years younger. So don\'t feel anxious or rushed. Just enjoy your date and don\'t worry about making up for lost time.

aaron
04-07-2002, 12:34 AM
\"So, when the date happens, think of it as just an hour or two out of your life that might be fun.\"

Thanks Whitehall....that\'s just what the agency told me images/icons/laugh.gif and thanks for the advice about the date and the EDT.
Don\'t want to treat it as a \"test\" or \"exercise\", because I feel it demeans the date and doesn\'t afford the other person the respect they deserve. Never know, the first one might be \"the one\", or not.
3 Billion....WOW!!! Though I kinda think that they\'re not on the agency\'s list images/icons/wink.gif I\'d guess about 10-20 max out of 300 that might be suitable. Kinda narrows it down a bit images/icons/frown.gif

aka: your input is always welcome and appreciated, and from the impression I\'ve been getting, it\'s best to go for the \"safe\" option of the -rone and -nol mix of SoE since I want my companion to feel safe, yet open and responsive.
Twice around the neck, stripe on each wrist and a line down my chest I\'d guess, just to be sure (can you OD on this stuff?)
EDT on the armpits perhaps...or leave it?

Questions about SoE: How long does it last, does it fade, does it need re-application, how long before the meeting would it be best to apply it?

Thanks in Advance.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 09:19 AM
So, aaron, how did it go?

It is hard to find one\'s centre. I mean, to get to the place where you actually feel good just by yourself. Find your peace and think for a moment that as it has been said here, the possibilities are almost endless.

Too many choices, that is the problem.

And remember that only time will make you see where true love lies.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 09:20 AM
Sorry, I just saw the title of the thread... and this is suppose to happen on the 18th...

aaron
04-10-2002, 09:30 AM
\"was\" supposed to happen on the 18th. The lady in question cancelled. I have a very strong suspicion that she might know me from somewhere and decided not to go through with it. If it\'s who I think it might be, then this has got to be the freakiest, wildest coincidence going. Shame about that. As someone said on here, when someone has made a conscious decision to reject you, even without speaking to you, there\'s nothing you can do about it.

Anyway, the introduction agency has set me up with a replacement date on Friday (12th) at 8.00pm. Not much of a consolation, I was beginning to look very forwarrd to the other one.

And all I\'ve got at the moment is a bottle of APC, a bottle of PI with that oil, and X-cite wipes in my arsenal images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 09:45 AM
Good luck for the other date Aaron! I\'m confident you\'ll do very well! images/icons/smile.gif

And don\'t worry about the cancelled date, just think you weren\'t made for each other. Maybe the woman you\'re about to meet is the one for you!

aaron
04-10-2002, 11:45 AM
Marty: thanks for the support. I\'m more relaxed and less stressed meeting this one than thinking about the one that cancelled. Guess it\'s because i had a suspicion about who # 1 was and wanted to make a real good impression...ain\'t gonna happen now images/icons/frown.gif

Marz: thank you for the recommendation. Most of the lotions here are scented. What brands would you suggest that don\'t smell?

Tantalus: looks like I might go for the \"bold\" approach with this one. So many options to choose, even with what I have at the moment images/icons/smile.gif

I\'ll let you all know how things go Friday Night & what I decided to use.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 11:55 AM
The reason I recommended an unscented lotion was because the APC has its own unique scent that a lot of people like and it\'s not very potent so it\'s hard to OD on this one. I don\'t know if you have this one in London-England but here in Canada and the States you can get vaseline extra strength hand lotion for dry skin.

aaron
04-10-2002, 01:07 PM
Thanks marz. I think we have that one here too. Going to pop into Boots tomorrow and pick one up.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 01:32 PM
Lubriderm has a unscented lotion.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 03:56 PM
ALBA botanica Very Emollient Body Lotion - left here by a massage therapist. Unscented. Really, really good stuff.

[ April 12, 2002: Message edited by: BassMan ]

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 10:12 PM
aaron,

If you don\'t get your shipment in time for your date, I will recommend the following with what you have. Someone else posted fantastic results with this and after trying it, I must admit it did work for me as well.

- Open the APC and use two dabs on your hand, then use two squirts of hand lotion (any unscented) and rub them together. Apply this all over your face, neck, and arms.

- Put two drops behind your ears of PI (NO MORE) as this is very potent, and use one finger to rub and spread it around on each side.

This combo worked great for the one (can\'t recall) who suggested it and again, I do admit it worked like a charm for myself. Just remember to smile and be comfortable. If you\'re in a downer of a mood, it just might rub off on her. Let us know what you used and how it went in this post. Enjoy.

Tantalus747
04-10-2002, 10:42 PM
With your current supplies, I\'d just recommend an X-cite wipe before the date. Maybe a dab (not drops - IMO, two drops is too much unless you\'ve experimented) or two PI if you\'re looking for a sexual vibe, but from what you posted, I\'m guessing you\'re not.

If you had everything you ordered, I\'d recommend 6-7\" of SOE and one spray TE at least 20 mins before meeting your date to let the initial strength die down.

Shoe
04-11-2002, 07:18 PM
Keri fast absorbing unscented lotion - very ungreasy and easy to use.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-12-2002, 05:10 AM
Thats great Aaron I can\'t wait to hear how you got on.After 15 years of not being in the dating game must be a little bit unnerving for you.Try not to let the anxiety get the better of you,so that you lose the ability to speak,but instead turn it around mentally into exciting anticipation of a good night out.That way your conversation should flow freely and not dry up unless of course there is no chemistry between you,but then again thats why you\'re putting on the pheromones.
Good luck.
Taffy.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-12-2002, 05:21 AM
Isn\'t it funny that we have all, long before we ever heard of pheromones, used the expression \'chemistry\' for referring to how we interact with other people.
Does anyone know when that expression became common? Before 1950?

Finn

aaron
04-12-2002, 02:02 PM
ok....date report. Just got back from having dinner with a pretty (but not the type that would turn my head) and nice Argentinian lady. Was wearing APC in unscented Vaseline intensive care lotion, and an X-cite wipe which I applied to neck, throat and wrists about 20 mins before she showed up.

Date was very clinical with the usual small talk, but she was definitely chattier than me. Had nothing at all in common with her other than we were both in the same dating agency. Very pleasant evening, but at the end we went our separate ways on the subway. I didn\'t ask for her number and she didn\'t ask for mine.

Not a disasterous evening, but I\'m glad this one\'s over and done with. I\'m betting that the agency rushed thru this replacement date for the one that cancelled...and I\'m always gonna have the feeling that one was going to be the \"one that got away\" images/icons/frown.gif

Let\'s see what date # 2 will throw up....whenever.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-12-2002, 05:38 PM
Aaron,I\'d let that one go,if it\'s to be,it will be,pheromones or no pheromones.Theres more to relationships than the initial sexual attraction ,there is companionship and lasting love that should grow with time.
Pheromones won\'t fix a bad relationship,just makes it a lttle harder for one of you to leave.
Taffy. images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-13-2002, 11:23 AM
Aaron,

Take Taffy\'s advice; if something is meant to be it will. I\'ve learned that it may take a while if you are not doing things to move it along.

I\'ve been dating for about 1.5 years now after a ten year marriage. I find it most difficult when I have high expectations. It makes me too tense and awkward. I\'m much better when I relax and consider a date just as some time to get to know each other. I try to look at the other possibilities. Love is my goal, but also a longshot. The date can be a new experience, a new friend - each one is a source to meet more women, or a short-term romance - you need to have fun while you are on your hunt.

Also, I\'ve used a bunch of different ways to meet people and have found that there is no magic bullet. The dating service that I use led me to expect that there would be some forethought into the \"matches\" that I was sent. I quickly realized that just about the only criteria they use are that one is a male and the other a female. They roll the dice with the match and sometimes it works out. I still use the service, but now it\'s to fill in down-time. I\'ve had my best luck when I rely on me. I also use the internet, peronals, and set-ups from my friends and family. Try a variety and don\'t be discouraged by a lack of response or some turn downs. (Her loss. Just make sure you are not repeating mistakes.) It may take a long time to find someone you love. You need to ensure that you are having the best time you can while on your search.

Hang in there and good luck.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-25-2002, 09:07 AM
Aaron: How did the second interview go?

aaron
04-26-2002, 06:32 AM
Hey...sorry....thought I posted my experience on the forum...but it might have been under another thread.

Had my second date last Friday night with a half French/half Spanish young lady in a little restaurant in Rochester Row called \"Simply Nico\". Nicer and cosier restaurant than the last one, and it was easier to chat.
She was nice enough, and very talkative, but not my type really. I prefer someone a little more mysterious and intriguing and somewhat challenging for me. Again, we didn\'t exchange telephone numbers. I didn\'t see the point in asking her, since I really wouldn\'t have called her again anyway, and if I had, she\'d have expected a call. Best to have left it at that.

I tried two stripes od SoE around my neck, a stripe on each wrist (might have been too much) and the APC in lotion mix on my face.

Either way, she was more talkative than date #1...maybe too much so. I have another date tonight with a lady, with a Welsh-sounding name, and have another date set up for Sunday week with a lady with a name, whose origin defies me. Could be middle-eastern, east-mediterranean, but I\'m stumped. I\'m usually pretty good at determining Name/ethnicity, but I\'m stumped on this one. Has me very curious....I did say I like a mystery images/icons/wink.gif

Since I feel a bit under the weather, reckon I\'ll be going for an SoE/APC and Edge combo tonight, just to boost up the phero signature. Think I\'ll stick with the -nol and -rone combo, and give the -none a miss, so JB#1\'s out for this evening. Still want to try it sometime tho.

Has anyone out there the foggiest idea what\'s in TE?

I\'m thinking of ordering up some PI(w) for the -nol content, since I\'m looking more for the \"friendly & secure\" reaction from my companions rather than the \"animal urge/DIHL\" effect. Has anyone tried PI(w) alone or with combination of other products in a \"first-date\" situation?

Contemplating mixing NPA/PI(w) to see what the effect of a -none potentiating effect would be on the -nol of the PI(w), but I\'ll have to wait until I can afford the two.

Will post tonight\'s date experience later on.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 08:10 AM
aaron-

I\'m actually going to try the NPA and PI/w combo sometime after next week in a 30% NPA and 70% PI/w. I have used PI/w in combination with JB1 (applying seperately) and the girl was really into me within 10 minutes.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 12:17 PM
So, as far as this has gone... what do you think of the pheros? Are they working?

Keep in mind you have to keep a approachable attitude...

Best regards

aaron
04-26-2002, 03:34 PM
Marz: let me know what response you get from the PI(w)/NPA mix. I might go that route when I get my credit card out of re-hab.

Bad Grass: Difficult to tell if it\'s the pheros or me being nice to the ladies i\'ve been with. Nothing I can use as a yardstick to compare with. Only thing I\'ve noticed is that I don\'t get any reaction from anyone on the subway either going to, or coming back from my meetings.

Oh yes...date # 3: It was a real chore. Within about 5 mins I felt we both couldn\'t wait for the dinner to be over. Conversation was banal and trivial, and even to get it to that stage was like pulling teeth. Don\'t get me wrong, we both tried to be friendly and approachable, but the \"spark\" of interest just wasn\'t there, no matter how hard you try. I think we were both glad it was over and done with an went home.
Was wearing APC/lotion and SoE (maybe too much to compensate for feeling a little physically run down).

Date # 4 on Sunday week with a lady who has a very exotic sounding name...definitely not British, so it appears promising.
Time to try a different combo...perhaps JB#1 with SoE.

Let you know next week.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 08:50 PM
Aaron...
...I don\'t know if you ever tried JB #1. I recommend it. It\'s good for blind dates. If you\'ve tried it and it didn\'t work try JB #2. I\'m not even going to bother to suggest JB #3 because it\'s too crazy.

Good luck, hope everything goes smooth. \"The Hit Squad Master\'s Unit\" is always open for your stories so I hope we\'ll be getting one from you pretty soon. images/icons/wink.gif

And Marz...
...make sure you keep me up to date on NPA/PI(w). To my knowledge you\'re the first to test what I consider an idea mix. Peace.

[ April 26, 2002: Message edited by: jambat ]

rjm
04-26-2002, 09:18 PM
Aaron -
It may be that the second date was being affected by the \'mone combo. This DOES happen, hence her talkativeness.
One specific thing I\'ve noticed, moreso with the NPA and other -none products, is that it telegraphs your emotional state; if I\'m just in a foul mood due to too litttle sleep, or whatever, people DO tend to stay away from me. If you were feeling \"run down,\" that may have been telegraphed, and interpreted as \"he\'s not interested.\"

Marz --
How much of the NPA/PIw mix are you using, and how much of JB1? I WANT females, at least one I can have a conversation with, to be \"into me\" within that 10 minute time frame!!! I still enjoy messing with people, ala Donald Duck. That stupid DIHL look makes my day. images/icons/smile.gif

Jambat --
Since I\'d been away, what are the various formulations you\'ve tried in #s 2-4?

Thanks, and later!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2002, 08:00 AM
Randy-

the NPA / PIw mix will be experimented in one week from now after I use up the mix i have in my atomizer right now. The 10 minute incident happened when I was wearing JB1 and PI/w seperately applied.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2002, 12:27 AM
Randy...
...JB #2 is NPA and SPMO (all my mixes so far are 30% NPA and 70% whatever else). JB #3 is NPA and PF (unstable but fun seems to work wonders if PF works for you). JB #4 is PI(w) with NPA but since I never tried this and it was simply an idea until Marz tries it next week this mix will be called The JBM #1 (M obviously being for Marz). JB-X (not be confused with Jason-X) Is NPA/PF/and APC. Don\'t make this mix because it seems to suck. I talk about JB #2 in the HSMU post.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 05:57 AM
Aaron, I have had one \"down\" experience too, and agree with Randy. I was not in one of my happiest days and pheros did not make may day any easier.

On the other hand, I have had excellent experiences when I am in a good mood (I usually joke and teae a lot!).

Good luck!

aaron
04-29-2002, 09:26 AM
Date # 3 wasn\'t a disaster because of me feeling rough. We just didn\'t \"click\". She wasn\'t my type & I wasn\'t hers. She was a bit \"up herself\" and not very down-to-earth. And she was a smoker...a definite \"no-no\" as I told the agency. So the evening was never going to work, no matter what. I\'m not down, as I think she found me as hard going as I did her. Like I said...it was as painful as \"pulling teeth\" images/icons/tongue.gif

aaron
04-29-2002, 12:06 PM
Naughtymonkey: Rather not post the name on the site, but if you\'re interested, e-mail me directly from the link on my profile and I\'ll let you know. Tried to e-mail you, but can\'t do it.

aaron
04-29-2002, 12:48 PM
forget my last post....they have a web-site www.onlylunch.co.uk (\"http://www.onlylunch.co.uk\") hope this helps.

Naughtymonkey
04-29-2002, 10:07 PM
aaron

As a fellow Londoner, can I ask what agency you are using (if you\'re happy to say)? I think you posting your experiences in this regard are alot of help/interest to many. Good luck and please continue!

NM

aaron
05-05-2002, 05:04 PM
Update on date # 4:

I had a meeting arranged thru the agency for 7.00pm today.
I thought I\'d be a little adventurous so I applied a spray of JB#2 to my hair, a spray to the throat and a spray to one of my wrists which I rubbed with the other.
I also use 4-5 drops APC in Vaseline Intensive Care Skin Lotion over my face and arms (wear short sleeved shirts), as I find it\'s a lot like aftershave balm, leaves the skin nice and soft and the APC smell is a lot more subtle than EDT or aftershave.
I do not apply any other colognes or EDTs.

My dinner companion arrived 45 mins late. As expected from her name she was of middle eastern origin: Dark skinned, dark haired, dark eyed and with an unconventional beauty, sophistication and dignity.
As soon as she got close, her eyes lit up, she smiled and wouldn\'t stop apologising for being late to such an extent it was embarrassing.
She was talkative. Very, very talkative. Highly intelligent, well educated, professional, and felt very at ease and secure with me.
I\'m not certain if it was my attitude that made her feel this way or a combination of that anfd the JB#2.
Nevertheless, this was the nicest meeting I have had through the agency with a very delightful and charming lady.
The evening went by too fast, every other phrase she said was \"thank you\" to whatever I said, she smiled and laughed a lot, and before we realised, the lights had gone down and the restaurant staff wanted to kick us out images/icons/tongue.gif
I walked her to her car, at which point we agreed this had been a lovely evening and that it would be lovely to meet up again. We exchanged telephone numbers, and she told me that this was the first time that she\'d felt this comfortable and at ease with someone she\'d met for the first time.
She gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, and then another bigger hug and kissed me on the lips, all the time saying that she was sorry she\'d been late and wished we\'d had more time together.

Whether these reactions and talkativeness were her normal behaviour, or were as a result of my politeness/interest/confident attitude (which seems to increase with each date), or a combination of these and the pheros....who knows.
It\'s hard to say whether I would have had the same results with SoE or X-cite rather than JB#2, but if it\'s the pheros....score one for the \"friendly\" mix of JB#2.

Incidentally...no reaction from anyone on the subway on the way home. It appears JB#2 works best on a one-2-one dating situation to make your target more receptive.

Can\'t wait to try JBM#1 when I receive PI(w) in my next delivery.

I kinda feel guilty in having more dates arranged for me by the agency, but I believe it\'s best to find someone you really like before you start thinking about what may, or may not, happen in the future, and there\'s no harm in seeing who else the agency might set me up with. The membership\'s for a year, and I\'ve only been with them a month...so anything can still happen.

jose
05-06-2002, 08:02 AM
Aaron-I don\'t know why you can\'t see this woman again while the agency is still setting you up on other prospects? You obviously had a good time with her and she did also, besides it doesn\'t hurt having a female friend. Looks like to me the Pheromones were working in your favor from some of the comments she made and the kiss she gave you at the end. images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-06-2002, 08:24 AM
Aaron, do not feel guilty already! Think that you are just at the beginning of your search.

Take it easy. Think that after a long term relationship one tends to be more \"unstable\" emotionally. And the only one thing that heals it is time.

I am happy to hear the mones are working for you.