PDA

View Full Version : Issy NPA Mixture

**DONOTDELETE**
04-05-2002, 08:16 AM
Ok I got The Issy Eau De toilette and I am going to mix a batch up and put it in the atomizer. I am going to start out with a 5:1 ratio of Issy/NPA and then later try a 4:1 combo as per the posts I have read. I am going to put this mixture in the atomizer I purchased from Bruce.

Here is my question.
I have the combo in my atomizer now. How many times do I spray it and where ?

Also.. Issy tends to not be so strong. I normally wear Farenheit and people ALWAYS comment on it. I\'ve been wearing just Issy for the past few days and people actually have to smell my wrists to smell it unless I OD on the ISSY.

So after I spray on my ISSY/NPA combo can I spray on some more ISSY ?

Thanks Guys !

**DONOTDELETE**
04-05-2002, 10:09 PM
Hi MacAttack,

Hope this helps you to find your best combos.

We seem to have similar tastes and products. ( I\'ve used Farenheit with Primal Instinct and also Pi with Dolce & Gabbana--sometimes with LURE or Andron or PF for some NOL)

I prefer to use dabs of pheromones spread out to avoid OD The REALM/NPA I mixed started to smell kind of \"funky\" after a few weeks images/icons/frown.gif

Issy Miake and NPA are a GREAT combination !!!
Possibly the best combos so far ( for me )
have been these...

For VERY sexual hits: 2 sprays REALM for Men and 6 + dabs of NPA ( yes it is a lot!)

For \"hugs & kisses\": 2 drops Alter Ego and
Issy Miake

Overall best combo: Issy Miake, 2-3 drops AE and 2-4 dabs of NPA ( possibly with a dash of REALM men--seems to attract Adventurous women and Bi-gals images/icons/smile.gif

I also got some compliments ( on my skin ) while wearing some X-Cite and 2 dabs of NPA