PDA

View Full Version : Blue Bottle Diaries

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2001, 01:49 PM
Hi y\'all, I\'ve been reading the forum for about a month now and decided to try pheromones myself. I will be posting my most interesting experiences with them until I get an unequivocal proof they work. Any comment, interpretation or recommendation will be very appreciated.

As a background, I should tell y\'all I live in a very hot place, I\'m single, in my late 20s, work as a tech support, tend to be very serious and introverted, don\'t go to clubs and bars very often.

I decided to go for the big one and ordered Primal Instinct, but the Ylang-Ylang scented one. I received it a few days ago and have started already my field tests. This is what has happened so far:

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2001, 02:21 PM
DAY ONE

I put two drops of Primal Instinct Ylang-Ylang scented in my hair on the sides of my head, right above my ears (one drop on each side of the head) I define a drop as the amount of PI/YY that I get on my finger after covering the mouth of the blue bottle with my finger and them turn the bottle upside down without separating my finger from the top of the bottle. It doesn\'t even looks round like a drop it just a bit of PI/YY.

I realize the stuff has a strong odor but not to BO, I guess it is the Ylang-Ylang. I start sneezing, probably I smelled it directly from the bottle. I put a little bit of cologne that smell like an aftershave on my wrists and here I go!

I arrive at my office. In a hallway I\'m talking with a early 30s woman when suddenly she moves her head like she is smelling her armpit. I\'m panicking now because maybe I smell like BO.

In the course of the morning I have to fix several computer problems that require me to stand by the user (almost all of them young women) while giving them instructions. One bitchy girl that regularly doesn\'t talk to me behaves friendly today but they tend to do that when they need me to fix their errors. Then a girl I like but wouldn\'t go out with me ask for my help. As soon as I get next to her, she starts touching her nose just as when people smell an irritant smell. After about 30 seconds she acts normal.

At lunch time, I go to a nearby cafeteria and the girl serving the meal serves me an extra portion and smiles a lot.

Nothing else worth mentioning for the rest of the day.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2001, 02:35 PM
DAY TWO

Same application of PI/YY, 2 drops on hair.

In my workplace, I had to fix another problem for a user. This time is a 21yo girl. When I\'m done and about to leave, I realize that I\'m taking with me her pen, so I give it to her and she says joking that she was going to call the cops because I was stealing her pen and that I was a bad boy. I think this is weird because she\'s never been that informal around me. I joke with and take jokes from other girls in the company, but not this one. She had been very distant in the past.

On the afternoon, I run into a medium level manager, a guy into a his mid 40s who is overconfident and is always trying to make people uneasy by picking on them. He acts kinda respectfully towards me. But again, I still don\'t think any of these can be atributed to the pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2001, 02:46 PM
DAY THREE
Same application as Day One and Two. Nothing happens.

DAY FOUR

I decided to increase the dosis. I put two drops. Actual drops of PI/YY because this time I can see the round drops on the tip of my finger. I apply them to my hair and to my wrists. As my fingers still have a strong smell to PI/YY I rub them thru my clothes so that they also get some PI/YY. I do not apply my aftershave smelling cologne this time.

I notice people being more friendly than normal, but I have had days like this without using pheros. Another thing I notice is that I act more confident today, and I am getting used to the Ylang-Ylang smell, now I think is cool and not as strong as the first day.

After work I went to a mall and walked around to see what would happen with people who do not know me. I do not notice anything unusual. Maybe I need an alcohol based product or one with more than androstenone or something. What do y\'all think?

jose
07-07-2001, 04:02 PM
I think the first day you over did it with PI,but so far everything seems to be going well. You say you\'re very serious and intrverted in my experience that\'s not going to attract many women. As I say many times in this forum \"smile show some teeth, make eye contact\" you would be amazed the reactions you will get. Remember Pheromones are only a tool, but if you have been here for a month you know that now. I suggest buying \"The Edge\" and spraying it on your shirts once with the combination of PI,one drop behind each ear one drop in front of neck. Your confidence level is getting high start-up a conversation with these women while you\'re fixing their problems. And smile smile smile. Good luck images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/wink.gif
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

[ July 07, 2001: Message edited by: jose ]

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2001, 07:11 PM
Lomo, I like this. I wish more people would do something like this. I wanted to but I don\'t get out enough. I like to hear how people are using pheros and how they\'re working in their lives.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2001, 09:57 PM
Thanks, Jose. Maybe the problem with the first 3 days was the cologne because on Day 4 I actually put more PI/YY than the first 3 days and results were better. Also it is posible that by Day 4 I still had residual phreros on me. I\'ll only use PI/YY on the next days. And maybe will get Alter Ego and/or The Edge by the end of the month.

You are right about the smile thing. I\'ll be making an effort to be less serious. The problem in my job is that people do not see me unless they have a problem and when I get there they are usually irritated or worried, and their bosses are angry, and I guess I get associated with those feelings.

Thanks for replying, jambat. I\'ll let y\'all know how this goes.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2001, 11:08 PM
The real big thing that i have noticed is that after the inital contact if you use them regulary that people start to take notice of you and remember you and over time, you get noticed more and more and people really do tend to remember me and they know my name and they always want to talk and if you say something and you are overheard then if its say something you want changed then it a lot of the time ends up happening, sort of like a respect thing and it is all positive another concept central to NLP that all people have positive intentions and are using what is avaiable to them and this works in nicley with pheromones

jose
07-08-2001, 06:46 AM
You\'re welcome Lomo, keep posting those diaries so that people can read your success stories.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-08-2001, 06:27 PM
Yea Lomo. You keep it up you\'ll be the most popular person hear. Everyone wants something like BBD but everyone\'s either too busy or not experimenting enough to do it. I wanted to do it but sadly I realized I\'m not out nearly enough to do it.
images/icons/frown.gif

Oh well, but I\'ll live through you. Atleast for now and plus this type of things helps others to see how the \'mones\' are used on a daily basis and what effect they has. It\'s a wonderful service.

[ July 08, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
07-08-2001, 07:45 PM
DAY FIVE

It is Sunday. I did not leave home today. So, I did not wear pheros today. Perhaps I should say I did not wear synthetic phreros. I didn\'t shower until 6:00pm, so I guess I was wearing a lot of natural pheros images/icons/smile.gif

Let\'s see what happens tomorrow.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-09-2001, 05:01 PM
DAY SIX

I put the same dosis as on Day 4 (two drops of PI/YY on hair and then rubbed my fingers with my wrists to get pheros there too.

Early on the day, I went to talk with the girl I like in the company. She needed an information and guess who is the one that can retrieve it for her? Anyway, when we talk she usually spends the necesary amount of time talking to me and then goes back to her work. This time she seemed to drag a little bit on the conversation. It was work related, but she seemed to be making eye contact with me more than usual. I\'m sure it was not DIHL or anything close, but I just noticed something 1% different.

After I found the info, I wrote it down on a post it and decided to run my hands thru my hair were I put the PI/YY and then rubbed them on the post it note. As some of you said maybe repeated exposure to pheros over a long period of time could have interesting results.

On my way to one of the buildings I ran into another girl who I also would like to go out with. Until about 3 weeks ago we never had a good chance to talk. Back then she needed a problem fixed and I helped her. Now we usually made small talk when run into each other in the hallways. Today was the first time I saw her since I wear the \'mones and our little conversation was more lively than ever. It could just be that we both feel more at ease and relaxed each time we get to talk. Perhaps the pheros don\'t have anything to do here.

At noon I had the negative incident of the day. There is this girl who is married but she is a good friend of mine and is always calling me apart and telling me if my tie knot is not properly done, or if I haven\'t combed my hair enough, etc. In other words, she is kinda like a fashion counselor to me. We are playing pranks on each other all the time. She tells me I look somehow different today. She says she doesn\'t know what is it. Then she gets really close and takes my hand and raises it like we were dancing and she wanted me to turn around to see what it was. She took my by the wrist, right were I put the PI/YY. After more talk she sniffed her hand and goes like: \"Hey, you suck! You are playing jokes on me again! You put on that stuff that smells like a skunk! There is a product here sold by Prank Stores and she probably mistook the Ylang-Ylang for it! At this point I would have probably freaked out but I found it funny and played along. Also, since she has a cold, I\'m hoping that made her smelling sense confuse the smells. I hope that not all women in the office perceive that I smell like a skunk!

On the afternoon I had to go to a computer store to check out stuff for the company. In the parking lot there were two girls and when they passed by my side and I, of course, took a look at their behinds. In that very same moment they both looked back at the same time. I just smiled and then both of them looked at each other and kept walking away. I thought it was funny.

That was Day Six, folks. I got a question for y\'all: Does any of you like the Ylang-Ylang smell? Do you think it is too strong? I seem to have a problem with people reacting to it as if it were too strong. I guess it is not an overload of pheros because everyone is friendly. Maybe I should have ordered the unscented PI because now I do not know where the problem is. Please, give me some feedback!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-09-2001, 05:11 PM
i really enjoy the ylang-ylang scent. although i thought the original PI was good, the added fragrance was quite welcome and a real bonus i think.

i\'ve also really enjoyed your \"daily log\". when i first started using pheromones i kept a daily log. of course with my determination it only last about a week. but i went through the same, \"is it working?\" \"are these reactions just coincidence?\" \"will my guy friends react negatively?\". after some time you\'ll definitely get more used to it and more comfortable, and when that pretty girl gives you a big smile you\'ll just know, and it\'ll be very rewarding.

a.k.a.
07-09-2001, 06:18 PM
Hi Lomo,
I think the Blue Bottle Diaries are a neat idea. Maybe I\'ll try something like that.
About the PI.
I suppose it\'s possible that the smell of Ylang-Ylang was too strong for your friend. But it\'s used in many perfumes, so it\'s unlikely that she mistook it for a skunk smell.
The pheromones in PI have a very heavy smell. I wouldn\'t call it a skunk smell, but it\'s not very nice. I can smell it the instant I apply it to my wrist, and after an hour it seems to overpower the ylang-ylang.So I always apply cologne right over it.
In my opinion two drops is too much for work, especialy if you come into frequent close contact with women. Maybe you took too big a leap by going from two tiny dabs off the spout to two full drops. I NEVER use two drops. Not even in clubs.
Just a thought:
Why not try one drop on your wrists, cover it with a nice, long lasting cologne, spend a couple of hours in a mall (where people don\'t already have an impression of you), and see if you can observe anything?
Good Luck. Primal took me quite a while to figure out, but it was worth the effort.

jose
07-10-2001, 06:27 AM
You\'re going to run into people that don\'t particularly like the smell. I suggest putting Cologne or after shave, or less PI.
I have the new PI unscented but you can still small it, very potent stuff. The girl you met in the hallway seems to be into you, if you two were both relaxed it was definitely the Pheromones. I suggest asking for her home phone number next time you see her.
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\") images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/tongue.gif

[ July 10, 2001: Message edited by: jose ]

**DONOTDELETE**
07-10-2001, 09:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo Plateado:
DAY SIX
On the afternoon I had to go to a computer store to check out stuff for the company. In the parking lot there were two girls and when they passed by my side and I, of course, took a look at their behinds. In that very same moment they both looked back at the same time. I just smiled and then both of them looked at each other and kept walking away. I thought it was funny.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that is quite funny too. Haha... you got CAUGHT looking..! images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-10-2001, 04:43 PM
DAY SEVEN

Lucky seven. Today was my best phero day so far. Before I get started, I would like to thank y\'all for your input. SubtleGuy, you are right, they caught me looking but it is not a big deal where I live.

Ok, folks, I\'m declaring myself unable to smell pheros. a.k.a. and jose said the PI phero smell is very strong. Well, I cannot smell it. 10 hours after applying PI/YY all I smell is still Ylang-Ylang. I have noticed that when I sweat a little bit the YY smell diminishes in intensity and becomes nicer in my opinion. Perhaps I should try to dilute it before applying it.

I went back to two dabs (flat drops). I put them on the sides of my head and on the wrists, then covered those areas with cologne.

The day at my everyday workplace was pretty uneventful. On the afternoon I had to visit one of the stores managed by the company. That means lots, but lots of young women around, both clients and saleswomen. Whenever I get sent to these stores I feel more relaxed because I don\'t have the owners or my boss around barking orders and wanting three things done at the same time. Also, here I get an extra aura of power because these people, even the store managers, see me as a ranking person in the company.

Well, there are three girls here that I would like to go out with (IWLTGOW), and I usually spend time talking to them (on a one-on-one basis, of course) and they all seem to be receptive and enjoy the conversation.

Anyway, one was not there, there was another that I saw when I got to the store but she was in a hurry and we only say hi. Then I saw the other girl IWLTGOW and she came to me asking when the system was gonna be up again. I\'m not in charge of this particular system and she probably knows that. But I tell her to talk to the right person and the we started talking about other stuff. Then she said she was going to eat lunch and asked me if I had taken lunch already. Damn, I had! So I couldn\'t go with her because I had already exausted my lunch time. I told her that I couldn\'t go this time but that we should go eat together next time. I should have moved faster and talk about an especific day. Damn!

During the conversation, the other girl, the one previously busy, passed by us. On my way out I went to say bye to her and without ignoring me she was kind of distant. This happened once about a week bP (before Pheros), so I don\'t think it was because of them. Also, I think the long and productive conversation with the other girl was bound to happen sooner or later, I had sensed some interest there. Maybe the pheros helped things go smooth here.

I\'m definitely gonna made a significant move on one of these girls next time I see any of them. And also to the one I see in the hallways in the company.

Talk you later, guys.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-10-2001, 04:55 PM
I forgot to tell y\'all that when I ate lunch at the company, I sat in a table with 6 or 7 women. Most of them in their 40s and 50s but there were two aged 20-21. The one IWLTGOW (the one I gave the post-it on DAY SIX) and also the one that was going to call the cops on me for taking her pen (see DAY TWO). I usually just eat and don\'t say anything but these time I decided to start a conversation with one of the oldies. It was weird but as soon as I started talking I got the full attention of the entire table. There are usually a lot of side conversations going on, especially among the two young girls but this time everyone was paying attention to what I was saying. Nobody else intervened in the talk except for the lady I was talking too. It was weird.

Also, I made on purpose a visit to my friend who compared the smell in my wrists to a skunk\'s. She did not notice anything this time. Maybe the day in my main workplace wasn\'t that uneventful after all.

jose
07-10-2001, 08:31 PM
Hey Lomo, your doing a good job so far. Start getting some phone numbers, if I may make a suggestion do not call these girls the next day for a date, wait 3 or 4 days to call. it will make you look like you are not desperate and that you have a very busy life, plus they will be surprise when you do call. images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/crazy.gif

[ July 10, 2001: Message edited by: jose ]

**DONOTDELETE**
07-10-2001, 08:47 PM
Ok my turn, ok i went to work to say goodbye to someone i work with (farewell morning tea) of course a few nurses young usuall long term exposure reaction, giggles, serious DIHL chatty, bouncing feet up and down, smiling, um caught bus home, and then on the way usuall females following me a little way, getting quite next to me, and thats about it not much else to say ???? i normal day in my life with pheros and life in general yay

**DONOTDELETE**
07-11-2001, 07:48 PM
No BBD today? Awwwwe. images/icons/frown.gif

[ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
07-11-2001, 09:26 PM
DAY EIGHT

I had a bad day today. Lots of people making dumb errors and that means I had to go around at a frantic pace fixing stuff all day. Unfortunately, none of the users I rescued today were good looking women. So this will be a short BBD.

I keep noticing that groups of people pay more attention to what I have to say. This is pretty much it for the day. Hopefully tomorrow I will have better stuff to tell y\'all.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-12-2001, 07:50 PM
Oh well. Can\'t get the babes all the time, but we\'ll be here reading when you do. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-12-2001, 08:01 PM
DAY NINE

Another heavy work day. Used the same dosis as yesterady. I a got possible reaction but from an older woman. Early in the morning I was asked by a woman (40something) who is one level higher than I in the company to change her user priviledges. I explained to her that I couldn\'t do that without going thru the normal authorization process. She seemed to be become afraid or nervous. At some point, while I was explaing this procedure to her she acted like I was giving her a reprimand. That was so strange.

Other than that, I was so busy to notice anything unusual. Oh well, tomorrow will be another day.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-12-2001, 09:02 PM
Wow. You sure you\'re not putting too much of that stuff on? Try not putting any on and just wearing clothes you\'ve worn before with the mones still on them.

Also try just a basic dose decrease.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-13-2001, 02:24 PM
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the BBD. Jambat, do you think it is possible that 2 dabs is still too much? That is already next to nothing!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-13-2001, 03:41 PM
Lomo\'s useing PI. It is STRONG Shit. Even with the New phero Additive, two dabs sometimes will put you in overload mode.

Lomo- Kick ass day to day writings. Keep us informed of your doings as well as non-doings.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-13-2001, 06:42 PM
DAY TEN

Thanks for the comments. I hope I\'m not overloading on PI with just two dabs. In any case, I\'m getting friendly responses from the girls at work. I don\'t really care if I scare the old ones.

Today was another hellish day. I had contact with several different girls but didn\'t notice anything worth mentioning. Maybe I\'m too tense and put a serious face.

Tomorrow should be a lot better. I\'ll have to spend time with the cutie at the office because a new device she is gonna use needs to be installed. At night there is a party with people that I do not work with, so I\'ll have an opportunity to field test the stuff with girls I do not see often.

I\'ll keep y\'all posted. Wish me luck!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2001, 12:43 AM
Good luck!!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2001, 11:28 AM
Good luck, Lomo. We are all anxiously awaiting DAY 11 of your BBD.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2001, 03:12 PM
DAY ELEVEN

All right, guys, I think I kicked butt today! As I mentioned yesterday, the first thing I was to do today was to help the cutie at the office and the bitchy (now friendly) girl from DAY 1.

Before I get into details, let me tell y\'all that being Saturday, I decided to put 3 instead of 2 dabs distributed on the usual places.

It worked pretty good in my opinion. The GIWLTGOW and the bitchy one were very friendly, and laughed at all my jokes. I even started a conversation with them and I was able to steer it away from work into several different topics. The cutie really paid attention to me as she never had done before. In addition to the talk while I was fixing the problem, right after I did it, I talked to them for 15 minutes and neither one of us was doing any work at that time. The computer wasn\'t even loading a program so it wasn\'t that I needed to wait for it to give it another command. I had their undivided attention for that time, so I proceded to tell them interesting stuff about me, and also to extract info from them specially from the GIWLTGOW. And this is a huge big signal because in that section of the company they have this mean boss who is a complete asshole to everyone even if they are doing their job right. Usually when he is thought to be around or arriving at, people are really tense and don\'t even talk. But this time the were very relaxed even tough he could show up at any time.

The conversation was so good that I was tempted to make a move on the cutie, but I rather give her more exposure to the pheros and to my new, less serious, persona before making a crucial move. Remember, this girl has already turned me down, very politely, when I asked her out several months ago.

Then I had to go to the store where there are 3 GIWLTGOW. The three of them were there. I said hi to one but she had a very long line of costumers. Then talked to the other one who was very flirty, I really like this one she is always smiling and is a very nice conversator, even bP (before Pheros). Same thing, we talked a lot and since it was the end of our shift I told her I could give her a ride home. She was very enthusiastic about it. However when she was going to sign out I saw her boss tell her that her replacement couldn\'t arrive until one hour later and asked her to stay. I was tempted to tell her I could wait, but I didn\'t want to push things, I mean I had just casually offered her a ride because it was on my way home and we were both leaving soon. So it would have been very awkward to offer to stick around for one hour.

While she was telling me the bad news, the third GIWLTGOW in the place passed by and saw us. This is the one who apparently got mad a few days ago. Well, when I was leaving the store I walked by her post and she took my hand and pulled me into an aisle. She told me that she wanted to tell me something... Folks, do not get too carried away... As soon as we entered the aisle there were other coworkers there and the girl told me there was problem with the computer. The same problem she had reported me a month ago and I told her then that I couldn\'t do anything because the equipment is under a maintenance contract with an outside company. It is not really a big problem and I have already shown her how to get around it. So this was probably a last second excuse due the presence of the coworkers.

This last girl seems to be getting affected by pheros. Before I got the little helpers called pheros, I had sensed what I tought was some interest towards me. But lately, she is getting very forward and agressive. I mean agressive like talking from a very short distance, checking me out, etc. One of this days I\'m gonna forget that she is not the alpha in my hit list and will go for her.

And this is not even the complete day. I still have to go to the party tonight.

I have a question for you guys. Do any of you feels sleepy when wearing pheros? Since I started 11 days ago, I\'m always sleepy, probably I\'m way too relaxed. I need to know if anyone has an explanation for this. Or maybe it could just be that now I\'m up until late writing the BBD and checking out your comments. More tonight or tomorrow morning. Thanks y\'all.

[ July 14, 2001: Message edited by: Lomo Plateado ]

jose
07-14-2001, 03:56 PM
Lomo you had a perfect opportunity to ask the girl in the store(the one you were going to take home) for her phone number images/icons/mad.gif
Start getting some numbers, and don\'t talk about yourself too much you have to be a challenge and a mystery to them. Unless you want to be in the \"Friend Zone\", the cute one might be a little difficult since she already turned you down once. When you go to the party remember to smile and act like your having a good time images/icons/laugh.gif No I don\'t get sleepy, must be because your writing all this stuff late at night, which we all here appreciate. images/icons/crazy.gif

[ July 14, 2001: Message edited by: jose ]

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2001, 11:08 PM
Oh dude, I love hearing about pheros in the party atmospere. That\'s how I used them the first time out. I may have an interview soon and I want to use them there. (I\'m hoping the HR person is a chick)

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2001, 11:30 PM
Funny you should ask about feeling sleepy, I\'ve notice the same thing recently. I also get a strange sort of feeling shortly after application. Can anyone provide an explanation?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-15-2001, 07:35 AM
Hi folks, I had to leave the party really early because I felt bad. I\'m having a cold and was sneezing and started to have a runny nose, so as you can understand, I was not at my best and decided to leave after 45 minutes. I didn\'t notice anything strange, it was still early when I got there and not many girls hadn\'t arrived yet. In fact, there was not a single single GIWLTGOW there. I decided to withdraw so I could fight another day rather than stay and be introduced to new girls while holding an wet handkerchief.

jose,I have sort of given up on getting the phone numbers. I\'m not good at using phone calls to get first dates. Even with the girls I strike nice conversations in person, when I call them things don\'t go well. I benefit a lot from body language to sense how things are going. As for giving them info about myself, I was pretty much answering their questions. I\'m considered way excentric in the company, so the girls were asking me about stuff that got them curious.

I may be feeling sleepy also because I was about to get this cold I have right now. But as Flatbush, I would like to hear more opinions on this subject.

For today, I do not anticipate going outside, so I don\'t think there will be significant BBD entries unless something unexpected happens. Good luck in your interview, jambat.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-15-2001, 07:28 PM
Thanks. I\'ll need it.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2001, 02:25 PM
DAY TWELVE

Didn\'t leave home. My cold got worse.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2001, 02:43 PM
Ok everybody here is my take on the pheromones and the sleepiness thing and the runny noses as well, when i first started using pheromones i was sleepy all the time, but i cleaned up my diet and started eating healthy and now im ok with using pheros and not getting tired, the thing i have been able to gather with pheromones is that they make you sweat a lot more, so keep up the water, for me its up to 3 or 4 litres a day, i have lost weight, i was a little overweight at 85 kilos which being 6 foot and slight build i had a slight belly, anyhows in 4 months my weight stablized around the 72-75 kilo mark my stomach has gone and i am very fit and enegetic (me thinks i have found a weight loss thingy - this is probably caused by the excessive sweating which for anyone who is a very serious athlete, you go through a lot of water need a very balanced and healthy diet to avoid getting tired and a good sleep pattern) so sweating = fitness = increased natural pheromone production, does everyone get where im going with this, your body is ajusting to the new enhanced pheromone levels and is playing catch up, that is the thing with andgorens, also the runny nose i have noticed could be caused by your brain trying to get a good whiff of the pheromones (referred to as the buzz by us experienced users and medium term users) i have noticed in women who i come into contact with when wearing pheromones, that if they have a cold or a blocked nose then it starts to run as this is the bodys natural way of clearing the nasal passage to get access to more oxygen, so its a small thing, but also the nose is what picks up on the pheromones well the VNO organ acutally which being linked to the sexual and emotional parts of the brain probably plays a big role in controllong brain functions remember after all that we are still animals and biological organisms no matter how complex (including humans) still have basic drives such as to eat, to breed(sex) and assicated sexual and emotional and body language etc behavious, so to get a good whiff of this strong does of pheromones the nose needs to be clear, runny nose to enable it to get access to the pheros (hope i can be of some use people to clear up and if anyone has a different take on my comments please add them so that i can get a better picture of the overall picutre

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2001, 02:58 PM
DAY 13

I feel better today. Went to work but with this cold I didn\'t feel like putting on PI/YY plus the masking cologne. So I guess today was a control day since I didn\'t wear pheros today.

But it was actually a good day. I didn\'t observe anything unusual at the office, but I did go to the store and it was great.

I talked for a while with the failed ride girl from Day 11. There where other people around. I was teasing her about she damaging the computer. Our talk got really flirtious and at some point we started talking about an upcoming party for coworkers. She said she likes to dance. This may be a problem because I\'m really bad at dancing. However, I decided to make this disadvantage work in my favor and told her that I\'m really bad at dancing. Out of the blue she says that maybe she ought to \"get me a girlfriend among her friends so that girl will teach me how to dance\". Then she makes a pause to wait for my reaction. I said that maybe she could teach me herself. At this point there is a general giggle among her coworkers and even neaby clients, so she goes like: \"we\'ll see at the party\". And I go like: \"cool, I\'ll seek you in the party\".

I think this isn\'t a direct result of pheros. This girl has always been very nice to me but we just didn\'t have the chance to talk a lot before until two weeks ago when, by chance, I started wearing PI/YY. I would have liked to see the other girl who got mad the other day because I think that one is being influenced by pheros, as I said she is more forward now. Too bad she wasn\'t working today.

The cutie at the office may be a little influenced by pheros. As I mentioned before. She pays more attention me when I wear PI/YY. Maybe I can get results over a longer period of time with her.

See ya folks,

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2001, 06:21 PM
Wow! Good moves! I like the way you used the fact that you can\'t dance as away to let her have reason to be with you. I can\'t wait to hear what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2001, 07:49 PM
I\'m back! Actually, the site is back! This is what happened on the last two days:

DAY 14

Didn\'t wear pheros, I still have a cold. Nothing special happened.

DAY 15

I felt better today, so I put the usual dosis of PI/YY. The only thing I noticed was that there is a woman in her 50s that is not really my boss, but she is the boss in a related department. She usually is in charge of joint taskgroups that I\'m sometimes part of. Anyway she is always bossy. Well today I was late for work because a huge jam in the freeway due to an accident. When I finally arrived to work (about 45 minutes late) the system was down and I was the only one able to fix it. Basically, the whole section was out for me being late. The woman had already called me 3 times and the 4th I got the call. She was mad. I had to go there and I was thinking she was gonna kick my ass, but when I got there she totally changed her tone. Her attitude was like it was her fault and I was saving her by doing my job late. It was actually funny.

Also, on the afternoon I was explaining how to connect a usb device to a hot chick that normally shows indiference to me. Well she got really close to me when I was doing it. That was it for the day. No cool stories about the girls at the store or the cutie at the office, but I\'m liking this thing about scaring bossy people. Later,

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2001, 09:06 PM
Oh yes it is very useful for scary bossy people lol comes in handy in diffucult situations, gets out of lots of problems i want to see how far one can take it, but one step at a time of course

**DONOTDELETE**
07-19-2001, 06:35 PM
DAY 16

Today I experienced a possible agressive response from another male. We lost internet connection and had to call our ISP. They sent this guy to fix it and he had a bad attitude from the moment I talked to him. Later on, after I had finishing showing him the problem and left him, I heard he exploded with someone else. So maybe the pheros made him mad but he wouldn\'t be rude to me but he was to the next person. Or maybe he was mad before he arrived at the company.

Tomorrow is the party. Maybe I\'ll have good news. Later,

**DONOTDELETE**
07-19-2001, 07:30 PM
We\'ll all be waiting to hear what happens. You probably don\'t know how many of us look forward to BBD and FR each day.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-20-2001, 03:27 AM
Hmmm sounds like it could have been a possible agressive response, but then again, it might just be the job stress of working in the field fixing tech problems and dealing with irate ISP clients all day. Can\'t say for sure whether or not that was phero related or not.
Anyhow, BBD are very interesting reading, almost like a soap opera... lol. Not that I usually watch soaps or anything, but I\'m looking foward to the coming days of your BB diary.

~~Less Is More~~ (but sometimes more is less, and still other times, less is less and more is more...) images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-20-2001, 05:09 AM
Lomo, I think your ISP guy was already looking for a fight, and vented on somebody else rather than you, the logical choice, because the pheros signaled that you were the alpha male. He was planning to unleash the beast on somebody, but knew instinctively not to do it on you. (Or maybe I\'ve been watching too much Animal Planet...)

Subtle, your motto Less is More reminds me of the epitaph on the gravestone of Lester Moore: \"Here lies Les Moore--No Les, No More\"

WG

CJ01
07-20-2001, 09:10 AM
Hey, I have a simple theory where people like that are concerned, pheros or no pheros: They are just assholes ! And this guy was probably a jerk to everyone including women so don´t worry, he probably can´t find anyone who wants to have sex with him and he can´t deal with this! His problem not yours! carry on phero-ing! images/icons/tongue.gif
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
07-20-2001, 01:05 PM
Agreed CJ01, guys like that do exist and i want to expand on this phero theroy and the way that aggressive types react, i think that when they come up against the pheromones that they see you as the alpha male but it does have the effect of pushing them a little bit more towards losing it, it opens their mind up so to speak but in doing so enhances their anger, seems to occour with a lot of depressive types, so they leave you alone but the next person along the line is going to sometimes get a bit of a bastard boss so to speak, i know maybe we might have some forum members here who are those types who may want to expand upon my theroy to get their side of dealing with over aggressiveness etc it would be good to see and hear what they are thinking

**DONOTDELETE**
07-21-2001, 02:07 PM
DAY 17

You guys may be right about the pheros making the ISP guy direct his anger away from me. Maybe in a basic level he felt I was the \"silverback\". By the way that\'s what Lomo Plateado means images/icons/smile.gif

I wore the usual dosis. Today we got hit by a virus in the company. Fortunately only two machines but it was still a pain in the ass to clean it. Usually when a computer is down people in the company get frustrated and angry and complain a lot. This time everyone was cool.

The Party:

Before the party, I put additional PI/YY, two drops divided betwen behind the ears, the hair at the side of the head and wrists. I was conciously going for overload since I was going to a bar.

Unexpected things happened. Cutie from the office arrived with this guy who I learned yesterday that is her boyfriend. This guy used to work with us in a entry level position. I think he got fired about a year ago. Though I was surprised, it wasn\'t a big deal.

What sucked more was that the girl who was gonna teach me to dance, the one that was flirty all week shows up. With her boyfriend also. The others GIWLTGOW didn\'t showed up. Well, obviously there was not a lot to be done last night regarding my expectations and yours.

Fortunately, while in the party, I meet some people I have been wanting to talk to because of an entrepreneurial project I\'m starting up. I was able to strike a conversation with them that lasted a long time and was fruitful. I feel that I left a good impresion from the beginning, so maybe my first successes with pheros will come in the business field instead. This was really a great thing because even though the party wasn\'t success with any GIWLTGOW, I was still able to stay around with a big grin in my face after my talk with the prospective sponsors and both GIWLTGOW notice it so I guess they thought I was having a good time anyways. And I think this is good.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-21-2001, 02:15 PM
DAY 18

Got a phone number! From one of the GIWLTGOW from the store but not the flirty one with the boyfriend last night nor the agressive one. I\'m not sure if this is a great thing, given that I\'m not good at getting dates thru the phone. But the fact that she gave it to me is encouraging.

Talk you later guys,

jose
07-21-2001, 03:55 PM
It\'s about time! Don\'t call her the next day wait three or four days, so that you don\'t look desperate. Make her talk about herself on the phone, how long has she been working there or talk about what she does with her friends? No more than 10 minutes on the phone, then if all goes well ask her out to dinner and a movie. You have nothing to lose, go to www.askMen.com (\"http://www.askMen.com\") click on \"Dating\" there\'s a lot of useful information there.

[ July 21, 2001: Message edited by: jose ]

**DONOTDELETE**
07-21-2001, 05:49 PM
Dyanamite stuff. Just out of curiosity did you ask her for her number or did she just give it to you?

I usually have to tease them to get anything out of them.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-21-2001, 07:40 PM
The girl mentioned she is taking some math classes at a local college. She said she\'s gonna be taking a hard class next semester and probably will need help. As the youngest engineer in the company, I tend to be asked for help in math a lot, I guess people assume that I still remember my college classes, which most times is true. So, we exchanged phone numbers.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2001, 08:29 PM
Hi y\'all. I\'m back. I\'m just emerging from a nasty battle with sircam virus. I think I\'ll post less often as I usually don\'t have big hits stories as other people. But I\'m testing the stuff. Unfortunately, due time constraints, I don\'t get to test it with new girls, just with the ones at work that might have me pegged already.

This is what has happened:

DAY 19

Sunday. Didn\'t leave home. I should have. I\'m going out next Sunday.

DAY 20, 21, 22

Spend the whole time at work chasing sircam thru the network. I made small talk with the girls at work while doing it, but I don\'t have anything unusual.

I\'m thinking of getting The Edge, do any of you know if the end-of-the-month specials have been announced? Later.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-27-2001, 07:18 PM
Day 23

Everything went pretty normal with the girls at work. Since wearing pheros, my definition of normal has changed a bit. Normal now means that I get a lot of small talk and smiles from the female coworkers. But I could be my new playful approach.

Day 24

Today sucked! After many days of not going to the store, I went back and cleaned up the virus from the computer that the phone number girl uses. She was there. She was not friendly. Actually she avoided me. I mentally checked the amount of PI I put on today and it was the same amount. I guess she was mad at me for not calling her. Or maybe it was that her supervisor was around. I\'m an idiot. I forgot to call her due this hellish week cleaning viruses. That\'s part of the problem, I never have time to properly follow up any lead. I work too much.

Tomorrow I have a business meeting and on Sunday will go out to a big sports event here. A couple of friends are going and usually they bring friends and friends of the friends will also come. Hopefully single cute girls among them. That will be a good chance to experiment pheros with people I don\'t know. Later.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-28-2001, 11:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Randy:
Awwwwwwww Duuuuuude....

Ya shoulda called her AS SOON AS YOU WERE ABLE TO. images/icons/frown.gif Just explain that you\'re putting in LOTS of overtime; it\'s a prt of your job. She SHOULD understand.

It may not be too late. If you see her at work, just tell her about your week, and apologize PROFUSELY. You didn\'t mean to leave her hanging; you just didn\'t have a chance to call at a decent hour, and thought she\'d be upset if you called too late. Ask if she wants to get together. Maybe a Saturday trip to a shopping mall (no pressure), then hit a restaurant near there.
You have some ground to make up, but if she\'s at all interested, she should go for it.

BTW, what\'s her first name, so we don\'t need a scorecard to keep track of who\'s who?

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH -- Just had a thought! images/icons/laugh.gif After all the work you\'ve been puitting in, and all the pressure you\'ve been under because of it, you need to get away for a day. You REALLY need to get away for a day. You know, to get work off your mind and just relax. I think I smell a day-trip! If you\'re interested enough in her it\'s worth a shot, ain\'t it? Though if things are passing by, hold onto these thoughts for later use.

Randy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
---------------------------------------------

I disagree Randy, Lomo should not apologized profusely to the girl. Instead he should consider asking her if there is something wrong and see what she says.

The worst thing a man can do is supplicate to a woman. I know I sound like Doc Love, but he is right and admitting wrong to a hypersensitive woman will not increase his chances with her.

A lot of times a woman will flirt with a man and she might even give him her telephone number just to test if he\'s head over heals over her but has no serious interest in him except to tease him.

Last year I met such a woman. She told me to call her and I did, but when it came to arranging a date on two different ocasions, she gave me lame excuses. So the next time I saw her in person, I gave her phone number back to her and told her goodbye. When I got back to my place I found a couple of voice mail messages from her telling me to call her as soon as possible, to which I laughed and quickly erased them. She called me again a few days later when I was home and said that she wanted to go out with me, but I told her that I could not go out with her because I was going out with an old lady friend and I had feelings for her since we\'ve had gotten intimate just two days prior to her call. There was a brief moment of silence before she said \'I\'m sorry, I didn\'t know\' and I said to her \'Don\'t worry. It was nice knowing you\' and I hung up on her.

Many women seem to be attracted to men who do not cater to their whims and reject those men that follow them like puppy dogs. This holds true for the more attractive women than the average looking ones.

But Lomo has more first hand info than we and he can probably make a wiser decision anyway.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**
07-28-2001, 08:01 PM
DAY 25

Male aggresivenss alert!
My business meeting started bad. A couple of business partners and I met with this guy who is interested in doing business with us. He acted very defensively. He was paranoic, looking everywhere and acting as if he was very confident but he wasn\'t. That was odd, he was the one interested on meeting us and then he gets there a proceeds to try to imply that he knew more than us about the business.

We ordered several rounds of beer and after a while he relaxed and the meeting went better. We struck a good deal. After he left one of my partners asked me what was wrong with the guy. I didn\'t think on pheros right then, but now I guess they made the guy feel insecure and he reacted by being defensive. Then the beer took over and he relaxed.

Then, I went to the store, as a customer this time. I saw the phone number girl (I\'ll call her S). S was very friendly as always except yesteday. I guess it was the supervisor thing. We chatted for a while without mentioning the whole phone number thing. Thank guys for the advice. I think I have nothing to apologize for, and she already knows I\'m busy as hell.

Anyway, she asked me what I was doing for the weekend and I told her about the game tomorrow. She put a sad face and told me she wanted to go but nobody she knew was going, so she traded her free day with a coworker and now had to work tomorrow. Damn! That\'s what I get for not calling her. I would have never called to ask her to go the game with me as a first date. I rather prefer having dinner or something like that. But maybe it would have surface in the conversation that we both wanted to go.

We talked for a while after this, mostly abour her. I had to leave because all of a sudden a lot of customers showed up and she was neglecting them for talking to me. I said next time there is a game we should talk in advance to see if we could go together. She said ok.

jose
07-28-2001, 08:57 PM
Lomo-I guest the guy was defensive after smelling the Pheromones. You are wasting time, Why don\'t ask this girl out already? If you hesitate you\'ll probably lose her because her interest level won\'t be so high. You are going to be in the \"Friendship zone\" in no time if you keep doing what your doing. No offense I\'m trying to help you out here, she seems to like you. images/icons/mad.gif

rjm
07-28-2001, 10:02 PM
Awwwwwwww Duuuuuude....

Ya shoulda called her AS SOON AS YOU WERE ABLE TO. images/icons/frown.gif Just explain that you\'re putting in LOTS of overtime; it\'s a prt of your job. She SHOULD understand.

It may not be too late. If you see her at work, just tell her about your week, and apologize PROFUSELY. You didn\'t mean to leave her hanging; you just didn\'t have a chance to call at a decent hour, and thought she\'d be upset if you called too late. Ask if she wants to get together. Maybe a Saturday trip to a shopping mall (no pressure), then hit a restaurant near there.
You have some ground to make up, but if she\'s at all interested, she should go for it.

BTW, what\'s her first name, so we don\'t need a scorecard to keep track of who\'s who?

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH -- Just had a thought! images/icons/laugh.gif After all the work you\'ve been puitting in, and all the pressure you\'ve been under because of it, you need to get away for a day. You REALLY need to get away for a day. You know, to get work off your mind and just relax. I think I smell a day-trip! If you\'re interested enough in her it\'s worth a shot, ain\'t it? Though if things are passing by, hold onto these thoughts for later use.

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**
07-28-2001, 10:44 PM
I’ll have to agree with Jose, the reason you have to move is very simple. As time goes by she starts to convince herself that YOU only want to be friends, that you’re the one not interested in her. images/icons/frown.gif Once she’s beaten herself trying to figure out why you’re not interested then it’s over, your chance has passed.

Here’s some advice, that feeling of butterflies in your stomach goes away about 0.5 seconds after you stop talking. Why would you be stressed when you all ready know she’s going to say yes? Once you ask keep an eye on her expression, I can promise she’ll be just as nervous then relieved as you were. images/icons/wink.gif If you enjoy talking to her now just imagine how much more fun you’ll have doing it across a table during dinner, where there will be no customers to interrupt. images/icons/laugh.gif

One last thing to remember, you don’t need to date a hundred women, just that special \"1\".

Let us know how it goes,
Dylan

**DONOTDELETE**
07-29-2001, 04:59 PM
I guess you guys are right. However, I can\'t possibly ask her out at least for the next 10 days. I\'ll be really busy with a startup business I\'m launching pretty soon and my usual job. Did I mentioned before that I\'m also taking graduate classes in a local university? The worst is that in order to pay for them I work several hours twice a week as a TA. I probably will not show up at her store this week so I do not repeat my usual performance of talking to her without being able to ask her out due time constraints. Too bad I missed this game opportunity.

DAY 26

Went to the big game. No single girls in the group I was with. At midtime, I went for a couple of beers and when I was coming back I felt someone pulled my shirt. I looked back and it was a girl who was smiling at me. I say hi, even though I did not recognize her. I have no idea who she was. Maybe she works in one of the stores. She wasn\'t my type but I got curious and wanted to find out where she knew me from. Then I noticed that besides her was a big guy looking at me with a very serious expresion and then he put his arm around her waist. I said how you doin\' man? to the guy and he looked confused. I left, didn\'t want to find out more.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-29-2001, 07:52 PM
Lomo,

Here’s a little pep talk, even if you’re not interested in this girl use it as practice for the next one. Just call her on the telephone and be honest, tell her you’ve got so many things going on right now that you’ve had no time to call, but you’d really like to see her outside of work one night, you just don\'t know when you\'ll be free. She WILL understand and tell you it’s okay. Here’s the thing, she basically threw herself at you when you spoke about the game and how it would have been nice to go together (even though she obviously HATES the sport). She’s already made the first move and now it’s completely up to you. The choices are simple, choose one and go with it:

A. You convince yourself that you’re too busy for her and won’t be able to talk to her for the next 10 days, etc... She comes to the conclusion that you don’t like her, she moves on and so do you.

B. You call and explain yourself to show her you’re interested and you jam your foot in the door. She’ll still think of you as a potential date even a few weeks down the road, whether or not you ask her out.

Don’t let this opportunity close, cause once it happens you WILL regret it. If you want to convince yourself that you are too busy then my advice is to walk away at this second and never think about her again. Cause I promise once those 10 days pass by she really won’t give a shit about you!

Dylan

**DONOTDELETE**
07-30-2001, 07:34 AM
I disagree Randy, Lomo should not apologized profusely to the girl. Instead he should consider asking her if there is something wrong and see what she says.

The worst thing a man can do is supplicate to a woman. I know I sound like Doc Love, but he is right and admitting wrong to a hypersensitive woman will not increase his chances with her.

A lot of times a woman will flirt with a man and she might even give him her telephone number just to test if he\'s head over heals over her but has no serious interest in him except to tease him.

Last year I met such a woman. She told me to call her and I did, but when it came to arranging a date on two different ocasions, she gave me lame excuses. So the next time I saw her in person, I gave her phone number back to her and told her goodbye. When I got back to my place I found a couple of voice mail messages from her telling me to call her as soon as possible, to which I laughed and quickly erased them. She called me again a few days later when I was home and said that she wanted to go out with me, but I told her that I could not go out with her because I was going out with an old lady friend and I had feelings for her since we\'ve had gotten intimate just two days prior to her call. There was a brief moment of silence before she said \'I\'m sorry, I didn\'t know\' and I said to her \'Don\'t worry. It was nice knowing you\' and I hung up on her.

Many women seem to be attracted to men who do not cater to their whims and reject those men that follow them like puppy dogs. This holds true for the more attractive women than the average looking ones.

But Lomo has more first hand info than we and he can probably make a wiser decision anyway.

Joe

Joe - you da man. Your comments are right on the mark and I totally agree with what you said. Lots of times women just need/want an ego boost or attention so they will play these games that you talked about. I like how you handled that one woman, although I think you could have had your way with her in the end (pardon the pun). Though it goes against my nature, my attitude lately is if you find one that wants to use you for their own selfish purposes, then do the same to them if you get the chance!

Keep up the good work Lomo! Don\'t build \"S\" up in your mind to be something special before asking her out. It just makes asking her out harder and she may just be looking to use you to help her with her math anyway!

Also, I think it is always hardest to find a woman when you are looking for one! <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jose
07-30-2001, 08:15 AM
I agree with Dylan, I suggest you call and tell her you will be busy but you would like to take her out to get to know her. Say something like \"I really think your special and I just want to get to know you better.\" If she gives you some excuse well you know you\'re in the \"friendship Zone\" so move on. Take Dylan advice it will be good practice for you.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-30-2001, 11:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nico:
Joe - you da man. Your comments are right on the mark and I totally agree with what you said. Lots of times women just need/want an ego boost or attention so they will play these games that you talked about. I like how you handled that one woman, although I think you could have had your way with her in the end (pardon the pun). Though it goes against my nature, my attitude lately is if you find one that wants to use you for their own selfish purposes, then do the same to them if you get the chance!

Keep up the good work Lomo! Don\'t build \"S\" up in your mind to be something special before asking her out. It just makes asking her out harder and she may just be looking to use you to help her with her math anyway!

Also, I think it is always hardest to find a woman when you are looking for one! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for those kind words Nico.

The only problem with using a user Nico, is that often times it is a waste of time and sometimes she could try to get revenge for getting a taste of her own medicine and then it can get really messy. I\'d rather jerk myself off thinking about her and me because afterwards I can look at the situation the way it is and proceed to deal with it in a positive way.

It\'s not that I\'m some sort of mysogynist, but there are many women that are the female equivalents of male jerks and we male non-jerks only put up with them because we\'re desperate for female companionship, and more so if they are very attractive. Who needs them.

In fact they are not the enemy, the real enemy is the one we see in the mirror. All the red flags are beign wave by these women, yet we chose to ignore them. In a way we ought to thank them for letting us know what kind of people they are before we seriously get involved with them.

Three things I learned the hard way Nico. One is to never get involved with a woman who is not willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. The second is forget about women that do not want to go out with you. And third is to run as fast as you can from a jealous woman because she can range from beign unfaithful to a wacko with a fatal attraction psychotic personality.

Fortunately the vast majority of women are good and kind human beigns more than worthy of having a good man in their lives. It\'s just a matter of having our eyes open so that when we do find them we don\'t waste the opportunity to make them a part of our lives.

Sorry Lomo for going off track with my rant but if it helps you and the others from making the same stupid mistakes I made then I considered it worth it.

And I agree with Nico, keep up the good work.

Joe

[ July 30, 2001: Message edited by: stressedoutjoe ]

**DONOTDELETE**
08-01-2001, 08:13 PM
DAY 27, 28

Uneventful days. Still haven\'t done anything about \'S\'. I\'m not sure what I\'ll do. Thanks guys for the advice. She\'s not my first choice right now, but it\'s probably my best shot. I will do something this weekend if conditions are favorable.

DAY 29

I think I got my first DIHL look. From a good looking coworker. I was walking in a hallway and she suddenly came out of a door and bumped on me. She stared at me for about two seconds and her pupils looked weird. Then she proceeds to look in the direction of my mouth and then straight to my eyes again as when someone wants to kiss you. Then she blushed and hastily left without saying a word.

That was weird. I expected her to say get out of my way or something similar because she is kinda rough, actually she wants to be viewed as rough.

She is married, so there will be no follow up for this incident. Later,

**DONOTDELETE**
08-05-2001, 02:02 PM
DAY 30, 31

Nothing new. I\'ve been very sleepy and not really paying a lot of attention to possible reactions.

Day 32

Felt better today. I finally called S, the math class girl from the store. We chatted for while about how our week went. She even asked me how was the game. I asked her if she still wanted the classes and she said that she does. I explained that I was very busy. She said she understood. She asked how much it will be for the classes. As a joke I told her that maybe we could make a deal:

she would have to teach me how to dance. She said ok. So, after each class we\'ll be going to a club to dance. Too bad she works night shifts this week and the next one.

a.k.a.
08-05-2001, 04:26 PM
Good work, Lomo!
images/icons/cool.gif
Dancing is not only fun, but, when pheros are involved, it can easily turn into foreplay.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2001, 09:47 PM
Day 33
Sunday. I went to a mall and got several stares from girls and women. None of them GIWLTGOW.

Day 34
Uneventful day.

Day 35 Loooooooooooog post!
A really cool day! After three days I went back to the store. \"S\" was not there. However, \"I\" the other girl who is very flirty saw me and called my name. I went to talk with her and she started showing me some new essential oils. Have I mentioned that\'s her job? Selling essential oils. She started opening the little bottles, covering the labels and putting them close to my nose while asking me to guess. Made me remember a scene of \"9 1/2 Weeks\". Now, I\'m really bad at that. The first time I learned what an essential oil was, was about two months ago when I found out about this site. So I couldn\'t guess a single one. She said which one I liked better. I don\'t know how in the hell I came out with this response, but I actually put my nose close to her hair and said this one. She had this huge smile and then did the same to me right where I put the PI/YY and said that I smelled nice, and asked what I put on. I told her that since she was the expert I wasn\'t gonna tell her.
I thought she should know about Ylang-Ylang, but maybe the YY smell had faded since this was hours after I applied it.

All this happened while we both where on duty and there where plenty of coworkers and customers around. I\'m still surprised at this exchange mainly because these are not normal Lomo daily ocurrences and behaviours. I\'m starting to like this.

Then we starting talking about a coming party for coworkers. Another one, can you believe it? Well, remember that we have several stores in the city and each one employees organize a party or two per year. And I get invited to all of them because I always save their asses when they screw up the computers! She asked me if I was gonna go and guess what, I said that I didn\'t dance well, so I would feel out of place if I go, unless of course she would dance with me. So she said I should go because she \"will take care of that\" What the hell that means?

Anyway, I\'m amazed at how easily I now make up all this stuff to tell women while I\'m talking with them. Maybe since I feel that pheros help me get and maintain their attention, my mind is free to think stuff quickly. But I better start making up different stories for the GIWLTGOW because I realize that, by now, I have told three girls in the same store the \"I do not know how to dance, would you teach me?\" line. I hope they don\'t talk about this when they are in the ladies\' room because if they do I\'m in trouble.

Also, what should I do the night of the party? I hope either \"S\" or \"I\" will be on duty, but not both. This is getting wierd, I now have problems that I\'m not prepared to deal with.

I\'m thinking about going after \"I\" since she is sending me these strong signals. Also, the fact that she is the one taking the initiative makes it very easy for my conscience. For my conscience it is a whole different story when I\'m the one trying to pickup a girl I\'m physically attracted to but who I don\'t consider as long term relationship material. Maybe I\'m too nice guy.

After work I made a quick stop in a pub to have a beer. I walked to the bar and asked for a beer. There was a girl there talking to a guy. I couldn\'t see her face. But as soon as I asked for the beer she rotated her head towards me almost 180 degrees really fast. She must have been related to the little girl in The Exorcist, I guess. And gave me the DIHL. I was kinda frozen because it was really weird and could only a hi. She went like: Heeeeeeeeeellooooooooo, real slow and low. Then the guy she was with grabed back her attention. I moved to the other end of the bar and she would occassionally look in my direction for the duration of my beer. She wasn\'t my type so I let it pass.

jose
08-08-2001, 07:30 AM
Good work Lomo, don\'t put so much pressure on yourself your doing a good job. If you go to the party and they\'re both their, just be yourself. You might get one jealous of the other one and that\'s a plus. I see your confidence level is up, already the Pheromones are working for you with the women you want to go out with. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-08-2001, 06:16 PM
Cold blooded, yes
Oportunistic, probably so. I\'ll give you this one.
Irresponsible, I don\'t think so.

I think my words didn\'t exactly convey mi thoughts. What I mean is that I do not have the heart to be the one telling bullshit, and lies to girls. In other words, I will not go out of my way to convince girls I do not imagine myself having a serious relationship.

If the girl is the one throwing herself at me, I will make sure that once we are going past the flirting stage, I will warn her that I\'m not sure if I\'m doing the right thing because I\'m not sure if I want this to go further. I do not like to mislead girls. I do not want to create expectations I will not be able to fulfill.

Of course, this warning thing has ruined me several potential relationships. But in this cases I prefer the girl to know what to expect and what not to expect from me. As I said, giving the girl upfront the chance to decide if she wants to take the risk makes me feel more in peace with my conscience.

If the girls accepts these facts as it happened once, then we could see what develops. I\'ll tell you that my best relationship ever came from a situation like I\'m describing. I went out with a girl I wasn\'t 100% sure several times. Then when things started getting serious, but BEFORE any sex was involved, I told her that I liked going out with her, but wasn\'t sure if I wanted to get committed. I told her I didn\'t want to create great expectations and I didn\'t want to hurt her later. She said that she understood the situation and asked me to live day to day. It ended up being the best relationship I have had. And it only ended when she had to go back to her home country. We still write each other regularly.

I do not think showing your cards is irresponsible. I think it helps people understand where they stand and makes them able to take their own decisions.

a.k.a.
08-08-2001, 10:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo Plateado:
I\'m thinking about going after \"I\" since she is sending me these strong signals. Also, the fact that she is the one taking the initiative makes it very easy for my conscience. For my conscience it is a whole different story when I\'m the one trying to pickup a girl I\'m physically attracted to but who I don\'t consider as long term relationship material. Maybe I\'m too nice guy.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, that doesn’t sound very nice at all. It sounds rather cold blooded, irresponsible and opportunistic.

a.k.a.
08-09-2001, 03:07 PM
Lomo,
First of all, I’m in no position to judge you and, second of all, I don’t have all the facts. So maybe we can agree that whatever I have to say is already wrong, on principle. But, since I’ve already managed to offend you, I might as well elaborate.
The way I see it, if a girl is agreeing to dance with you and is sniffing you and telling you how good you smell, she’s hot for you. If I understand you correctly, you don’t see her as soul-mate, spouse, or girlfriend. You haven’t mentioned anything that might indicate she sees you as soul-mate, spouse, or boyfriend. On the contrary, since this is all pheromone related, it’s reasonable to assume that she sees you as a sex object and doesn’t want things to get any more complicated than you do.
Since you got her all hot with your pheromones, and since you sent some pretty clear signals of desire, I think it’s your responsibility to make the first move. If it turns out she’s not interested in casual sex, then the responsible thing is to be honest — like you said. But you’re talking about what might happen in the future, and I’m talking about what’s going on right now.
I’m not trying to figure out if you’re a good guy or a bad guy. I’m trying to figure out what’s keeping you from getting laid. Is it being too nice or is it failure to take the initiative?
At any rate, sorry for butting in, please take my coments with a grain of salt, and I hope you’re successful.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2001, 10:26 PM
a.k.a., no offense was taken. I just wanted to elaborate more just as you did.

Right now nothing has happened. She just flirts with me, I just flirt with her. I guess we both are waiting to see what develops. I haven\'t even asked for her phone number or asked her out. I\'m probably thinking too much about what might happen in the future, based in my past experience.

Gotta catch a flight in the airport in a few hours. Later.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-10-2001, 01:17 AM
to lomo man,

I\'ve read all of the spin posts here and it\'s very entertaining. This message is in regards to your last few posts.

Right now you see deers in your headlights (the girls), either pull on the trigger or let them run free.

These girls are expecting you (as the man) to do something. By doing nothing, confusion then frustration will set in. All leading towards your widow of oppurtunity to be shut down.

I personaly woudn\'t date anygirl that\'s in my working environment. because in no way can it improve the business. It can only go down. Most of us have experienced the post-break up scene. It\'s ugly. Especialy at work. the girls talks about you(rumors) behind your back. Tell her girlsfriend to give you the cold shoulder and etc....

Good luck Lomo, may the force of the Phero\'s be with you.