PDA

View Full Version : Can I get the girl that don't like me with this stuff?Anyone who has the experience?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-04-2002, 05:10 PM
Hi,
I have liked this gal for a while and she told me she is not interested in me. I am a average looking guy and will this stuff makes her attractive and fall for me even she has a bf. Someone answer me please!!Thanks

John

camusflage
04-04-2002, 06:36 PM
In a word: No.

Expanding upon that, it probably won\'t. Who knows? Maybe she does really dig you but just says no because she\'s already attached. That probably isn\'t the case though. It may make her more friendly toward you, but it\'s not like it\'s some old mojo to make her fall madly in love with you. If anything, it will make her more receptive to you. Still though, the idea has to be in her mind already, or you need to put it in there.

My advice would be to move along.. Obsessing over the (even temporarily) unobtainable will get you nowhere. That and to buy some just because of the effects on others. I\'ve been using pheromones for a couple weeks now, and have been most pleased. There have been ever so subtle changes in the people around me, becoming more friendly, engaging, and open. That\'s all I was looking for though. Anything else, to me, is just gravy.

PHP 87
04-04-2002, 07:38 PM
Ditto - Pheromones are not magic. They won\'t make someone like you, especially someone who has already consciously made the decision to reject you.

Pheromones will usually make women more receptive towards you, but they won\'t reverse someone\'s opinion about you.

They are not a crutch for a lack of social skills either.
And they won\'t make women rip their clothes off and attack you.

They are just one of the tools that should be a part of your seduction arsenal.

As the above poster said, obssessing on one girl who isn\'t interested in you will only lead to frustration and depression and will send you on a confidence shattering downward spiral.

Move on - there is an endless supply of young, hot, available women out there just waiting for some guy like yourself to come along and sweep them off of their feet.

[ April 04, 2002: Message edited by: PHP 87 ]

Watcher
04-04-2002, 11:49 PM
If you want to play some mind games though make sure you dose up to the max (OD if necessary) and just hang around and see the response im thinking you will at tleas get some response positive or negative unknown.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-05-2002, 12:03 AM
Thanks for your concern!!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-05-2002, 12:17 AM
Well, people have been finding the andro-1 to work better on people they know already. However, most have been girlfriends. =)

Bruce
04-05-2002, 01:19 AM
Like everyone says, it doesn\'t sound like a job for pheros, John. Keep looking, that is a task the pheros could help with.

Based on the feedback I get, USUALLY you only see good results with women you know when the relationship is already very solid and healthy mentally/spiritually. The typical \"Wow, thank you man.. God bless you\" type stories come from middle aged couples where the fires are cooling down a bit, but the heart to heart part is stronger than ever (like me and my wife for example:-) ). OR and maybe more interesting is the \"We have been best buddies for years\" syndrom. That gets some amazing stories sometimes. Other than that, Camusflage has got it pretty well nailed down, I\'d say.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
04-05-2002, 08:01 AM
Where to get andro-1. Is it a herb or something. I dun wan to have anything to do with witchcraft or anything like those sort. Thanks

John

**DONOTDELETE**
04-05-2002, 08:02 AM
I dun like play with witchcraft or things. I want herbs or scientific products. Manufactured factory products.Thanks

John