PDA

View Full Version : Using NPA !!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-04-2002, 04:37 PM
I just got NPA today .. Thanks Bruce . I did not mix it with my cologne . What I did was take a half a dab on my finger and touched it quickly to both sides of my neck under my ears followed by 2 ..2 inch rolls of SOE next to each under each ear .. I meant to use SOE to mask the smell of NPA .. I used 1 little squeak of DIO directly on the throat because I did not want to stink because this is work , not a smokey club and SOE smells good too. ... It seems that some women appeared \"intimadated\" but I\'m not sure .. WAs this too much ??
I have SOE ,NPA ,unscented Edge ,citrus oil and will have APC soon ..
What would anyone suggest the best possible combo to use given these selections to get the best sexual responses especially if your interested in one particular person .. ???
please answer . I would like to hear the knowledge of the wise ones here ...I know your here.!!!!!!!!

Whitehall
04-05-2002, 02:47 PM
If you\'ve got special female in mind as your target, don\'t count on one single day\'s application to get her attention. We generally agree that females are most receptive to NPA (none) around their ovulation which is maybe 4 days in their (generally) 28 day cycle. You may have exposed her to the none in NPA on a day that she was not receptive ( 1 in 4/28 or about a 14% chance). During her period (7 of 28 days) she may even be hostile to none.

This female cycle dependency doesn\'t seem as important with SOE but a response to SOE is not as sexual.

Beware that striving for a sexual response exposes you to negative feedback since not all women will welcome your aromatic advances (especially in the workplace) and some men might become aggressive. But, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-05-2002, 04:39 PM
To Whitehall ,
Thanks for your info on the female dependency cycle . I have tried to research on some of this but don\'t quite understand fully the complete female cycle ~~their phases and durations and the best time to hit a target .
In one particular case for me , the target in question is very moody and quiet ... on a sunny day in the Bahamas .
At one piont , about 1 month ago , she was particularly very moody and pensive , a friend of hers told me ( who is no longer here) that it was the \"female thing\" . I did not write it down although I meant to . this would have helped me to roughly map the 5 to 7 day actual menstruation for her -- The critical days of using nothng at all or light SOE ... now I may never find out..
Even then , I did not fully understand the female cycle and how to use the \"mones\" the most advantageously each month .. I beleive it was prior messages left by you a month ago I may have read that first brought it\'s important consideration to my attention .. Your the guy I would like to talk to !! Please talk with me here with anything else concerning this you would prefer to at your leisure ... thanks so much.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2002, 07:13 PM
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/BIRTH-CONTROL/WaysToChart.HTM (\"http://www.plannedparenthood.org/BIRTH-CONTROL/WaysToChart.HTM\")

Read the entire web page a few times.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2002, 09:52 PM
On A Mission,

If you have a close female friend that you work with and you do know when \"that time of the month\" is for her, there is a fair bet that this lady will have the same cycle. For reasons that I do not understand, often female coworkers will shift their cycles to match each other. Like I said, I don\'t know why, but I know it tends to be true more often than not.

Watcher
04-08-2002, 10:33 PM
Womens cycles syncronzie is a female pheromone or scent that allows women that are close often to get thier cycles in sync.

It is considered an primative response that allows women who used to live in small communittees that when the hunter men came back they would increase thier chances of fertilisation with the men around all at once.

As we have evolved larger groupings (socially) it gets out of sync but still appears to be at work. The same ideas along which the both sexes pheromones work.

Observe peoples behaviour and notice how they get close to each other and do nothing at the same time they are talking.

Their brains are sizing each other up as to pheromone strength and combination to determine social structure useful along with NLP techniques to read other people almost to psychic level. Trust me 5 years down the track read the forum live the pheros and observe and you will pick it up.