Discussion of pheromones and related science of attraction topics
Because too many post and thread.

I think Bruce can split it to:
1. Newbie question and First use/trial
2. Combo/Mix/New products
3. DHIL/Hit
4. Other Question

Or any other suggestion ?

So if we start from http://hit-central.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi (\"http://hit-central.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi\")
we can go directly to best topics we want it. Now we only have Three option, which I think not enough.

I think with this, everybody can find the information easier and faster.

aaron
04-04-2002, 10:18 AM
Great idea. How about it Bruce? images/icons/smile.gif

Nutt
04-04-2002, 10:34 AM
dunno about quite so many catagories, but maybe a new, seperate hit report section of the forum for discusing hits and reporting combo effects?

Tantalus747
04-04-2002, 12:26 PM
I also disagree. As far as online bulletin boards go, this one is quite slow.

I would find this more time consuming than to just scan through the single forum as it is now.

Also, spit into different threads, the board would seem to move extremely slow - even if the post rate stayed the same - and just that perception would probably cause people to visit less often.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-04-2002, 12:35 PM
I\'d prefer it stay together. It\'s pain enough to scan through one set of threads. I supposed if you were only going to read parts it would be better, but I know I\'m going to read through everything anyway...

oscar
04-04-2002, 12:40 PM
Bruce,

I agree that keeping everything together to the extent that it is now is good. We wouldn\'t be hopping back to boards that haven\'t seen activity since our last visit. Thread starters COULD categorize their threads within the current format by prefacing the thread title with \"Newbie Question\", \"New Combo\", \"Hits/DIHLs\", etc. for those that wish to focus on particular topics.

I sure wouldn\'t mind seeing \"Phero Talk\" become accessible again though. There\'s a wealth of information there that we shouldn\'t just leave for some future cyber archaeologists to dig up. If you\'re going to expend any effort into altering the board, I for one would consider this a priority!

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-04-2002, 12:54 PM
Ditto. Splitting the group has more minuses than pluses. Instead, I think people should work on writing more informative subject titles to help people go to the right thread.

slatedrake
04-04-2002, 12:58 PM
Have to agree that splitting the board up wouldn\'t be a positive AT THIS TIME.

If we did have a board dedicated to Newbie/Firt Time User Questions, how many of you \"Pros\" would hang out and facilitate the board.

I also think that better titles is the way to go for now...Depending on traffic though, adding additional content areas may be valid in the future.

travis
04-04-2002, 01:15 PM
For me.... \"No\" to spliting the forum. Everybody already said what I want to say.

Travis

Nutt
04-04-2002, 01:25 PM
just to add, if it were to split, only add one new forum, but I think I prefer the current suituation, the board has been moving fast lately though, maybe if it keeps at this pase or increases some more organisation could be done.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-04-2002, 01:26 PM
I\'d rather the board stay as it is now too. It would take too long to keep switching between topics.

Tom
04-04-2002, 06:55 PM
My idea is actually to help newbie better digging info, faster and easier. because if the info burried very deep, it will be little bit difficult to find it, and the effect newbie will ask same question many times.
If many forum member did not agree to split up th eforum, so lets use the current setting.
I think better to build better FAQ and Documentation.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-04-2002, 07:24 PM
What about possibly making a read-only \"Newbies look here\" forum, and redirect good, informative posts in this area to that one?

I think that\'s about all I\'d suggest at this time. I\'m with the others, as far as the current layout goes. I seem to thrive more from the organization of the disorder. If that makes sense. It\'s kinda like my desk at work.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-04-2002, 07:38 PM
Yes, you can have a section for newbies with good old threads nominated by members or Bruce.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-04-2002, 08:12 PM
yea I think I\'ts a bad idea too. unless you do that one about the better FAQ w/ threads that have been deemed worthy by Bruce or Pro members. These threads would have all theinfo newbies need. But I know I would not even look at a newbie board(i\'m pretty damn familiar w/ everythig). And on top of it I\'t would be a pain to go through different boards for the info.
BETTER TITLES IS THE WAY TO GO
later and take care people
DS

Bruce
04-04-2002, 11:00 PM
I am open to making changes like this. Logistically, it is very easy to do. Just need to get more feedback from everyone to see what you all envision and then make some practical decisions.

Keep the ideas coming here, then I\'ll come back with a proposal and get feedback on that.

Thanks,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
04-04-2002, 11:22 PM
I\'m for it but I would add one more category to it. As Follows:

1. Newbie / First Time User Questions
2. Combos / Mixes Forum
3. Success / Hits Forum
4. Shipping / Ordering Questions
5. Announcements Forum
6. General Inqueries / Discussions

Anymore missing???

Whitehall
04-04-2002, 11:58 PM
Respectfully disagree. I like seeing what everyone else thinks is of interest - the way it is, I can scan what I want to participate in and what I don\'t.

travis
04-05-2002, 03:11 AM
Man....I have been here in love scent for three years and under my name I\'m still a \"NEWBIE\" images/icons/laugh.gif

Travis

**DONOTDELETE**
04-05-2002, 04:05 AM
i am with the \'no\' group due to the fact of having to go to many boards in one visit to the website. As with the \'newbie\' debate, i would be for having a seperate board so the info is there for them.

paul c

jose
04-05-2002, 05:04 AM
I say let\'s keep the way it is, but add another board. A off Topic/relationship board. I know there are guys out there that think Pheromones is going to solve all their problems with women. They don\'t have a clue on how to approach a woman or even ask for a date. There are also other things I\'d like to discuss with you guys besides what mix of products you\'re going to do that weekend. images/icons/laugh.gif There\'s books, music, movies, television or current events. images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-05-2002, 06:20 AM
I must agree with José, a off-topic board would be interesting. For newbies it´s probably better a FAQ/thread that could be updated as new relevent question appears, this thread would stay on top of board.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-05-2002, 11:02 PM
God idea Jose. I like it.