PDA

View Full Version : My SOE first trial.

Tom
04-04-2002, 08:18 AM
I just receiving my package, one of them is SOE.
I try it, but I still did not get any DIHL/Hit.
I use two dab behind ears.
I go to Mall, inside lift and in the cafe. But as far my observation still no positive result yet.
Including from my friend which is married. We go together in one car with her husband.

When I observe about my self:
- I feel something like dizzy, but it is not dizzy.
- I feel more chatty.

Anyway I will try again with more dose. Or go alone, and little bit more active maybe.
Later I will try another product/combo, but for now I will try using SOE only.

aaron
04-04-2002, 10:11 AM
From the information i\'ve gathered about SOE by lurking here and trawling thru the posts, I\'ve arrived at the conclusion that it\'s best used in a one to one intimate setting to make your date more receptive to your presence and personality.

I guess it would be best effective on a first-date or blind date scenario where your companion doesn\'t know you or is familiar with your own natural pheromone signature.

I know I\'m only a newbie so forgive my ignorance and feel free to correct me if I\'m wrong or add to my perceptions of SoE.

At the moment I can\'t wait to get it in the post and start trying it for myself.

Tantalus747
04-04-2002, 01:44 PM
You\'ll probably need more than two dabs of SOE to notice the effects on others.

Personally I use 6-7 inches rolled on when I really want to impress. I often use around 3-4\" for more normal use, only b/c I\'m a poor college guy.

[ April 04, 2002: Message edited by: Tantalus747 ]

Tom
04-04-2002, 06:58 PM
Thanks,

I will think again better to try SOE again with more dose or try other product/combo this weekend
images/icons/smile.gif

anybody can explain to me why I feel something like dizzy when using SOE ?

[ April 04, 2002: Message edited by: Tom ]

PHP 87
04-04-2002, 07:30 PM
Have you approached any women?

Phero\'s won\'t make women chase after you (unless they\'re really fat images/icons/tongue.gif ) but they can make them more responsive to you when you approach and talk to them.

jvkohl
04-04-2002, 10:25 PM
\"really fat\" is so subjective; and should
be quantified. For example, shall we say that women who are medically described as morbidly obese will chase after you when wearing pheromones. If so, then we might also need to quantify \"chase,\" since rapid mobility and morbid obesity are somewhat incompatible. Perhaps it\'s best to say that fat chicks \"may\" be more readily aroused to action than their supposedly more desirable thinner counterparts, which could also be true in the absence of exogenous pheromones. images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-05-2002, 06:06 AM
JVK:

I can\'t resist images/icons/laugh.gif

I seem to remember something from the dim past about differing body types having differing sexual responses due to females with higher body fat having more estrogen. Am I completely making this up? And if not, have their been any studies around how pheromones would play into this equation?

jvkohl
04-05-2002, 05:34 PM
In theory women who are full-figured (even obese by some standards) can be expected to have higher estrogen levels. Estrogens, however, can convert to androgens--and give heavier women a more masculine-type sex drive. The conversion of estrogens to androgens helps to explain terminal hair (dark) on the upper lips of many heavy women. No studies of how pheromones might make a difference in the behavior of heavyweights compared to the skinny chicks.
But, typically, I\'ve found the fat ones to be much more sexually agressive. Could be hormones, could be they think they must try harder.

oscar
04-05-2002, 09:01 PM
JVK,

Perhaps therein lies the legendary propensity for MOW\'s excelling at O/G S! images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

jvkohl
04-06-2002, 09:10 PM
Oscar,

Indeed, though the O/G S issue has been posed in a Q&A format.

Q. Why are MOW\'s great at O/G S?
A. Because they have to be.

The legendary abilities of MOW\'s could indeed be linked to levels of pheromones that give them a more masculine (and sometimes negative) pheromone signature. Thus, they would need to try harder both to initiate (increased agression) and to maintain (increased O/G S) a relationship. But, my colleagues would of course say that this concept goes way beyond the data (with the possible exception of colleagues who have known a few MOW\'s). images/icons/tongue.gif