PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who read my last post (Newbie Testing) here is one more item...

**DONOTDELETE**
04-04-2002, 01:20 AM
Not too long after wearing the pheros, my fiancee started getting overprotective of me. She started making comments about how if I kissed another woman she would do nasty things, bla bla bla.

The suprise came when I was presented with a silver ring. She blew like $200 on a rather nice white gold ring with the intention of buying me an engagement ring. \"Well, why should the girl only get a nice ring when they get engaged...\"

Yeah, bullshit...

Needless to say she put the ring on my ring finger of my left hand...Now it looks like a silver wedding band... Gee, can it get more obvious...

After the amazing sex we have been having and the confidence and happy mood I have been in lately, she has started to cling to me a bit more...I love it, because not too long ago she was rather bitter..

So I am not accustomed to wearing a ring, so I forgot to wear it a couple of times...

The questions from her like (in this order over a space of 20 mins)

\"How come you didnt wear your ring\"

I told her I forgot to put it on when I got out of the shower.

5 mins later: \"Where were you today\"

A few more probing questions on who I worked with, etc (not normally asked)

\"Was she pretty\" came up once...

I find this change of events rather amusing

slatedrake
04-04-2002, 02:04 PM
images/icons/laugh.gif

Bump.

I love it!

\"Was she pretty\"!!

My girl asked me the EXACT same thing yesterday!

Andro1 - The little green pill in a bottle!

Let\'s just hope that a little goes a long way, I\'m enjoying this new found attention and appreciation, but I sure as hell don\'t want this to turn into a made for TV movie with her following me around...