PDA

View Full Version : Funny hit

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2002, 10:32 PM
I got the biggest DIHL I\'ve ever seen from a REALLY ugly chick today. I swear I couldn\'t tell if she was 18 or 40. Really meek and mousey.

I swear this girl was in a daze or something. She just appeared 10 feet beside me and watched me play four games of air hockey, then she followed me over to some arcade games and watched me play a couple more.

I had two dabs of NPA on my neck, four small circles of SOE on each wrist, and I use a soap stone in the shower which gives you an aroma for a day or so.

jvkohl
04-03-2002, 10:50 PM
Ya pay yur money; and ya takes yur chances!
Fat ugly chicks are susceptible to pheromones, too! Be careful out there.

CJ01
04-04-2002, 03:07 AM
Yep and the same goeas for the men images/icons/laugh.gif so watch out.CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-04-2002, 08:33 AM
Tell you what, this won\'t be the only time an ugly or older women will pick up on you, hit on you or want to take you home.

I am the master of attracting unwanted women to me. I\'m only 22 but when i go out to a club or something with my friends i can walk in look around and point out the ugliest, fattest, or older women in the place and by the end of the night she will be hitting on me. I don\'t go to them, they come to me. I never do anything with them, but it is still funny that it happens, and at the end of the night i still tell everybody that i still have the \"touch\", and of course everybody gives me a hard time about it.

So just get use to it.

But lately i have been working out and loosing some weight and i am starting to get the attention of girls more in my age group. I\'m about 6\'2\", about 210 mostly muscle now but i have another couple months and i will be there.

CJ01
04-04-2002, 09:47 AM
Whilst on the subject, I´d like to ask you guys something. What do you think is a good way of getting rid of unwanted attention - even harrassment from men ( without them getting bitchy and nasty)?
CJ images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-04-2002, 10:12 AM
It happened to me too. I put my hand on a really fat, ugly co-worker as I leand to show her something on her computer and she said something like: \"I give you three months to get your hand out of there!\".

CJ, your question is a very difficult one, since different people have different reactions. Usually what works best is not to reject someone as if he/she was the worst scum on earth. Treat people with respect but let them know firmly your intentions.

CJ01
04-04-2002, 10:34 AM
Yes it IS difficult sometimes. I tend to be respectful towards other people, sad thing is though that a lot of popel these days have or show no respect back, let alone aome politeness...aah well.
I´m talking about guys who hit on you- usually in a plump manner using `chat-up´lines (really old ones too). They often are desparate and consider themselves gods gift or at least totally irresistable. When you do decide to have a small chat with them they alrready assume that you `willing´. Should I go on, well that´s just one example anyway.
Just what do some men hope to gain from a comment like `nice tits luv...´ -?
CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-04-2002, 12:20 PM
Even though I never hit a girl with something like that (\"nice tits...\"), I know that under certain circumstances, that kind of macho BS works. I have seen that happen, specially with really pretty girls that look after alpha males.

I think it is called \"negging\" or something like that.

Even though I have found some people that will show no respect (even for themselves) I do not treat them likewise, but will not talk more that a few words to them.