PDA

View Full Version : Newbie needs help

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2002, 02:46 PM
Ok so I received my order, a bottle of SOE, a bottle of NPC and a bottle of -nol in Citrus oil.

So far I\'ve used SOE every day, and I have not seen any particularily different from anyone. Some days I experimented by adding a little pure NPC on my skin but didn\'t get any positive or negative reaction from anyone. And the citrus oil smells very very good, but didn\'t get any noticeable results the only time I used it..

So any advice on what I should do?

Thanks
South Saturn Delta

Bruce
04-03-2002, 03:22 PM
Sounds like you are on the right track. I would just keep at it and try different amounts, spots on the body, settings (eg: malls, bars etc). It is always going to be a crap shoot. If you collect enough data, you should notice some results. Some guys have suggested increasing the application gradually until you have a clear OD (negative reaction) on your hands, so that at least you have a feeling that you are making an impact of some sort. Probably we do that with our behavior too sometimes. It\'s not the final destination, of course, but when all else fails it may be useful.
Bruce

PHP 87
04-03-2002, 03:37 PM
I would also ask, how many women have you approached and in what type of settings?

Remember, pheromones won\'t make women jump on you - but they should make women more receptive towards you unless you are using too much and in that case it could have an opposite effect.