PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones + Kids

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2002, 09:52 AM
Can children detect pheromones in the same way adults do?

Since I\'ve been using PI and SOE my bosses kids (2 boys, 3 & 8, and one girl 7,) spend a lot more time interacting with me and playing in my office. Previously they would normaly ignore my presence.

Lee
04-03-2002, 10:14 AM
As it says in the from page of love-scent. Pheromones in the animal kingdom control ALL social behavior.

I think every human reacts to pheromones. It\'s not strictly a sex thing. Certain pheromones are used for mating while others are used for maybe talking or interacting, sort of speak. So kids might react to you in sensing that you are a fun-loving, nice guy.

You do start to notice that people who normally don\'t talk to you or even ignore you somehow decide to talk to you. I stopped wearing pheromones for a month and certain people didn\'t react the same way like they did when I was on pheromones. I wear it now, and they act back to the way they did before. Strange.

Watcher
04-03-2002, 12:19 PM
Actually lee that is pretty well much how it happens recently i went off as a part experiment (although i am now well built so i get people trying to be my friend, talk to me - apparently im someone important or can just be used to get to good \"looking women\" who see the body and hang around. Sort of like use the alpha male cause we stand no chance on our own (the whole social thing) human nature. Ok enough rambling there is no such thing as real friendship really only people forming bonds aquaintances and freindships based on getting a root of also the power and similar group effect.
Its not in any sociallogicay or psych or human nature or NLP book (some though) but when you look at it it s the way to go.
Sorry just attempting to take up another viewpoint here one that may not have been considered before.

Whitehall
04-04-2002, 10:02 AM
Kids do respond. When I first tried TE, my two daughters (10 and 5) were all over me - lot\'s of fun but kinda spooky too. They settled down a bit but still are more affectionate.

In general, I try to not expose them needlessly but don\'t see a major problem.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-04-2002, 03:20 PM
Hello,
What\'s an effective way of putting SOE and PI so the have good results. (how much do you put on from each of them, and where do you apply those two)?

jvkohl
04-04-2002, 10:38 PM
With adrenarche (the adrenal-controlled pre-pubertal process that leads to puberty) children anywhere from about age 6 to age 10 experience a change in odor hedonics (e.g, personal preferences). The change is from fruity/flowery to musky/oily at the same time pheromone production is beginning. This unconscious effect (the change)is most likely due to the effect of pheromones on hormones. On the other hand, children often are programmed to like the consciously perceived odors of adults who are \"good\" to them. So, depending on the age of the child and level of physical maturity, pheromones may or may not be a determining factor in behavior. Post-pubertally, pheromones definitely are a determining factor in behavior.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-05-2002, 04:13 PM
Hey albus,

That\'s a pretty decent combo. My most noticable \"hits\" came from PI, that\'s for me anyways. Other products are more subtle. The key is to know that PI\'s -none is very potent. Be very careful about ODing (esp if you can\'t smell it, like me).

Here goes, one drop of PI (maybe two, but definitely no more) placed behind the ears. SOE on wrist/arms. And finanlly cologne on neck (to mask the -none), or you can use SOE for that also. Remember that SOE doesn\'t have -none, so you can OD without any problems. And just have fun with it!

Although I also consider myself as a newbie, but hey do you guys notice there\'s a lot more newbies on the board now? Way to go, Bruce! images/icons/smile.gif