PDA

View Full Version : I found this on ebay it seems to be some kind of bs i think

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2002, 10:28 PM
Check out this stuff called Max Pheromone. It sounds real fishy, I did a search of the web and couldn\'t come up with one place that sells it. It claims to be 100% pheromone\'s. Which i thought would\'nt be legal for some reason. It says to add to colone otherwise it could be dangerous, give me a break. If anyone has ever gotten this before or heard of please respond. I\'m not dumb enough to bid on it but I thought I would share.
Thanks

MAX PHEROMOMNE (\"http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1718615694\")

[ April 02, 2002: Message edited by: alee132 ]

camusflage
04-02-2002, 11:24 PM
Where to begin... My chem kit -none, at 1mg/ml, has crystals (ie, beyond saturated). If this has \"five times the androstenone\", that\'s 5mg/ml. In a 5ml bottle, that\'s 25mg of -none. One site I saw had quoted -none as selling for $6000/g (though curiously, this ad says $12k). Assuming that to be true, and based on the costs of pure -none products, plus reasonable margin, it looks fairly close, that\'s $150 of -none for $30.

Either it\'s a lie, or I should buy ever bit of stock that he has. images/icons/smile.gif Of course, looking at the other fine products that he sells, including ab belts and miracle weight loss pills, herpetological hydrocarbons are springing to mind.

Tom
04-03-2002, 01:07 AM
How If somebody or bruce trying to contact the seller. and if it is real and good we can share or sell it here.

What do you think bruce ?

Tom
04-03-2002, 01:59 AM
Oops sorry after I review again it look like strange. because:
1. They only sell one pcs
2. The claims sound too good

so be carefull

xvs
04-03-2002, 02:59 AM
In 100mgm quantities, androstenone is about $130. If you buy more, I assume it\'s cheaper.

So the most that 1 gm could cost is $1300, but I bet it\'s more like $800 or $1000.

On the other hand, even 1mg of it is a major overdose, virtually guaranteed to bring you horrible reactions from everyone (including yourself).

I just looked at the ebay auction, however, and it doesn\'t say androstenone. It says \"human pheromones\" some compounds are much more expensive than androsterone (though I doubt they\'re in this product).

Also, so far as I know, pheromones are entirely unregulated as colognes. There is no \"legal limit\" of any scent.

Also, look at the complaints on this seller... there are a lot of them!

[ April 03, 2002: Message edited by: xvs ]

camusflage
04-03-2002, 05:17 AM
Sheesh. I didn\'t realize the raw material was so cheap, relatively speaking.

Re: pheros in this stuff, \"Containing 5 times the androstenone of other pheromone additives, the manufacturer have developed other secret ingredients combined in this formula, making it the ULTIMATE SCIENTIFIC SEX ATTRACTANT!\"

Now then, all this needs are pictures of half-naked women, and then it\'s perfect. You do have to admit, the \"$99.95\" printed on the label is a nice touch though. Perhaps Bruce should consider printing \"$149.95\" on his bottles, because his stuff is AT LEAST fifty percent better.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2002, 08:27 AM
Lol, I don\'t think that this is a true claim considering the facts. Ya I forgot to look at the feedback but I noticed it\'s not to good. But it really is not that bad either. Oh I email this guy with a bunch of questions. Lets see if he reply\'s to all of them and if so I will let you know what this guy says about it.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2002, 08:34 AM
Well I was looking at the big picture on one of these bottle\'s and noticed the copyright and it says maxpheromone.com, which is currently under construction. Damn

**DONOTDELETE**
04-04-2002, 08:42 AM
I posted 3 messages to this particular guy quite a while ago.

The retailer kept saying that he has the highest legal concentration of -none in his formula. yet refusing to reveal what amount is that. so there.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-06-2002, 12:09 AM
Well that is weird that they cannot say how much content. And the email I sent this guy, never got a response. Sounds wierd to me, think it would be worth a try? Anyone>?

MAJORSOB
04-06-2002, 03:55 AM
Save your money Alee at least the products on love-scent have been proven and road tested by young and old hence this forum.. and anybody legit would back his product up by answering your questions about phero content..

Teak
04-15-2002, 10:32 PM
Sheesh, just been looking on Ebay for pheromone products and I can hear warning sirens going off in my head. Like that Max Pheromone, stating sold loads on his site....which site is that? Wow! tons of sales from a website under construction? Or a UK one saying it\'s by a company called Pheronol. Well can\'t find a their UK site and the .com site just has a picture of the pheromone product and nothing else. Doing a WHOIS showed it\'s registered by someone in the US.

Whats the chances most of these products are fake and just alcohol with some musk scent? Or at best extremely weak in content. Just going on price, either they are making a big loss or something doesn\'t add up.

[ April 15, 2002: Message edited by: Teak ]