PDA

View Full Version : Playing with hair?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2002, 09:28 PM
Today was the first day of my university\'s third quarter and I decided to rub 4x2\" of SOE on my neck and back of my hands. I was late for one of my class and decided to sit behind a hottie who looked beat from the day\'s hustles. But within seconds after I sat down she started playing with her hair-I mean playing with it!! And whenever she stop playing with the hair she would just arch her back and laid back towards me images/icons/laugh.gif This is probably the most obvious hit I have ever had. I just want to ask you experts what the hair playing translates into? What can it lead into? I haven\'t talk to her, but if this happens once more I might make the move. What do you think? Thanks.

Curious Dude?

camusflage
04-02-2002, 09:39 PM
I\'m pretty sure the commonly accepted root of hair twirling is that it\'s a (mostly) unconscious attempt to make a woman look prettier. Goes back to the whole inborn traits thing, make yourself attractive to get the alpha male\'s attention.. Curiously though, it\'s also a nervous habit, along with a reaction to stress.

Nutt
04-02-2002, 10:35 PM
yup, generaly, shes either daydreaming about somone else, or its a hit. if shes not looking totaly zoned out then its probably a hit.