PDA

View Full Version : APC question to the house of Love-Scent

MOBLEYC57
09-05-2012, 03:29 PM
P.m. greetings, Bruce and the rest of the Love-Scent clan!

Tis with hopes that note finds everybody well and in a relaxed state of being. :wave:

Now, for my question: What is the POSSIBILITY of there still being some of the OLD BATCH of APC still in the store/warehouse, and someone knows where it's at and EXACTLY which bottle it is?

IF there is a possibility, and I'm the FIRST to ask, I should get first bids on the batch, yes? :thumbsup:

"Some people dance to the music --- I dance to the voices in my head. :blink:" --- MOBLEYC57

Bruce
09-07-2012, 08:55 AM
Took the words right out of my mouth. As soon as I heard that it had changed, I had Tammy send me a bottle of the old stuff. I'll alert her to your post. There may be more laying around.

BTW, the product Rogue Male, has a *similar* fragrance.

B

MOBLEYC57
09-08-2012, 06:19 AM
Thanks, Bruce!!!

Don't know why after all this time, I didn't think to ask when I made the purchase of APC months back, and found they had changed something in their formula. I'd love AT LEAST 2 bottles, if there is, PLEASE.

It's not about the fragrance, but the ORIGINAL and FAMOUS JB1.

Thanks, Bruce!

Mental peace,

Me

MOBLEYC57
09-09-2012, 12:54 PM
P.S.

Saw a new name posting in the forum, thought Tammy had move on. Glad I came back to reread the post, 'cause her name registered as it didn't the first time I read Bruce's response. With that being said ...

HI, TAMMY!!!! :angel:

Tammy
09-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Hey Mobley,

There is still some of the original apc/m-5 bottles. Let me know how much you need

MOBLEYC57
09-12-2012, 07:06 AM
Hey Mobley,

There is still some of the original apc/m-5 bottles. Let me know how much you need

OH MY GOODNESS!!! \o/

What size/prices are they, Tammy?

I want TWO, and IF no one else says they want any by TOMORROW, I'm gonna take THREE.

And if no one wants the other two by the first of October, I'm coming back for the other TWO.

I think that's a good and fair warning, yes? :think:

Waiting on a response before I order.

Thanks, Tammy!!!

Tammy
09-12-2012, 02:12 PM
It is the smaller size of the apc for men. The .5 version. I think you could have 4 now.

Tammy

MOBLEYC57
09-13-2012, 08:07 AM
It is the smaller size of the apc for men. The .5 version. I think you could have 4 now.

Tammy

Thanks, Tammy!

Just placed an order for the 4 bottles!

You ROCK! :thumbsup:

Ta-Ta, now!