PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2002, 09:57 PM
I have read some of the posts here about APC and I just bought a bottle but have not recived it yet. I am starting to think that I made a mistake but I will be recieving it anyway so I thought I would ask. I am 18/m. I was wondering is this stuff even going to work at all and if not what would be the best thing to do. I will try it out and return it if, doesn\'t work. But how should i apply it and how much. I am thinking of using it on a old but good friend that I used go out with. I want to get her to like me as more than friends. And another thing what other pheromones would you recomend for me if I am trying to attract girls 18-20. Any help would really be appricited.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2002, 01:40 AM
Hi

If I were you I would have started with SOE, because that´s the thing that works best for young guys like you and me.

You won´t get many hits with the APC, but you don´t have to return it. You can actually buy NPA so you can make the famous Jambat-1 mix: 30%NPA/70%APC.

Hope I helped,

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2002, 12:50 PM
So which one should i do? Make the mix or get SoE. Beause I\'m not rich so I can\'t get all of them. Espicially since I\'m sceptical about this whole thing. But interested to see if it does anything. I noticed SoE is rather expensive and only a 10ml bottle but it says it contains 5mg of phero\'s. So which should i go with buying NPA and mixing it or go with SOE? Would mixing APC and SOE be good, because I have not read about anyone trying that mix. Plus I\'m already stuck with APC which has low phero content. Or is this good because it will not be to overpowering for girls my age. I sure as hell don\'t want 40 year old\'s hitting on my.
Thanks for trying to help me out on this one.

PHP 87
04-02-2002, 01:05 PM
Generally, A-NONE works better for older guys 30+

Most guys your age (18) are making plenty of A-NONE on thier own and don\'t need to supplement, especially if you work out.

I would go with SOE or a similiar product that contains A-NOL and A-RONE

As far as APC, it does have a nice, masculine scent and can be worn as an \"everyday\" phero while you save SOE for special occasions such as dates, parties, clubs etc...

Not to say that a 7:3 mix of APC:NPA is not worth looking into, but I would go with SOE if I were your age.

Older guys can benifit more from A-None as well as a product like SOE

The bottom line is that some people get great results from one product, while others don\'t.

Stick with proven products that get results like SOE and NPA

And don\'t expect women to go nuts over you like they claim on some web sites - You still have to approach and talk to women.
Pheromones should help make them more receptive towards you.

[ April 02, 2002: Message edited by: PHP 87 ]

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2002, 01:11 PM
Thanks alot for your help. I think I will get SoE. And if i do you use APC casualy how much should i use. Or how much would be to much? Also How much SoE would be good to use?

aaron
04-02-2002, 11:53 PM
So I take it you don\'t rate APC all on it\'s own then?

aaron
04-02-2002, 11:54 PM
Forgot to add...if you suggest SoE for the younger guys, what would you suggest for a 40yr old then?