PDA

View Full Version : Other Women-Does this really work?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2002, 09:55 PM
I\'m really very curious about the Androstenone PC. Are there any women on here that have tried it and if so what results have you had? I am currently seeing a man that is so damn hard to read. He\'s not the most affectionate of men and I am one of those touchy feely types. I\'m hoping that something like this might encourage him to be a bit more outgoing in the affections department. Don\'t get me wrong, he is an incredible lover just a little lacking in the romance department.
Thanks
images/icons/laugh.gif

Bruce
04-02-2002, 12:11 AM
I\'m not a woman; just don\'t want to let your question slide down the list too far. If the women\'s APC is anything like the men\'s I think you are going to need to mix it with some kind of unscented additive product to get good results. The name \"concentrate\" is not a very good one (for APC). It smells good (the mens version anyway) but is just too skimpy on the pheros. If you want a stand alone product with a fragrance I would say check the \"Stone Lab\" page. If you have a perfume of your own that you like, check out the \"Newbie Special Set\". If you don\'t mind mixing, you just can\'t beat that deal. Some women on the fourm here have been raving about the new Primal Instinct for womenm, but you are looking at a pretty big jump in price to get that.

Cheers,
Bruce

[ April 02, 2002: Message edited by: Bruce ]

xvs
04-02-2002, 02:37 AM
In some studies, androstenone caused a bad reaction in men. So if APC is androsteNONE, I recommend you don\'t use it to attract men. Also, it seems to make me (a man) feel depressed.

In another study, bathroom stalls with androstenol were avoided by men while those with androsteRONE were not.

I think (having never tried them, but based on the above) that you might be better off with copulins, like the copulin concentrate from Stone Labs.

[ April 02, 2002: Message edited by: xvs ]

[ April 02, 2002: Message edited by: xvs ]

travis
04-02-2002, 03:53 AM
Hello Dixie,

I would say SOE is the \"CHAMPION\" it works for men and women.

Travis images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2002, 02:17 PM
Thanks for all the helpful tips...I think I may just have to order one of the ones you men suggested...In fact, think I\'ll do that now...*grin*...I\'ll be sure and let you know how and what his reaction to it is.. within REASON of course... images/icons/tongue.gif If it has a big positive effect on him...I think much of a report could be consider way more info than you ever wanted...
Take Care
Dixie

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2002, 02:33 PM
Dixie,
I am not sure pheromones increase the romance but it certainly increases the lust. Romance is a learned behavior some are exposed to good teachers others aren\'t and found lacking. Good luck. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2002, 05:09 PM
Wow i don\'t know but you sound like a hottie images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2002, 10:03 PM
Nate,
Who\'s a hottie?? Me or Elk?? *lol* Or maybe you meant both of us?? images/icons/wink.gif