PDA

View Full Version : newbie seeks recomendations and help

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2002, 01:59 PM
Hey, i\'m really new to pheremones, so i was wondering if i could get some recomendations. I just ordered some of the hi-octane +2 stuff since i had not seen this site before. When i searched this forum for it, i found some people said it was really really unconcentrated. Did i just waste my money? What else would you recommend?
Oh, and by the way i\'m 16, if that makes a difference. and female images/icons/smile.gif
Thanks a lot, i would really appreciate any advice.

oscar
04-02-2002, 03:42 PM
someone,

Welcome to the board!
You haven\'t necessarily wasted your money, at least not totally. What you\'ll get in Hi-Octane is something of a \"training-wheels\" level product compared to most of what you\'ll find on Love-Scent\'s site.

I\'ve seen a lab report that listed the content of HiO at .001% of Androstenone. To put that into perspective, Realm, one of the weaker products Bruce sells comes in at a .005% phero content.

You did say that you were female, right? Then perhaps worse than the lame concentration is the phero component itself, if A-None IS in fact the only thing in HiO.

Let me ask you, do they market separate products for men and women? Because, if not, and A-None is the only phero that you\'ll be getting, it may be a blessing that it\'s so weak. Females do not benefit much from using Androstenone, other than the fact that it may be SELF-AROUSING!

I\'m hoping for your sake that they DO have a women\'s formula, and that THAT is what you ordered. images/icons/wink.gif
If not, maybe you can give it to some guy as a gift, assuming you may not be able to get your money back.

Good Luck! I really wish I could have been a bit more encouraging.
Sorry.
Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2002, 05:05 PM
Oscar,

Thanks for your reply!

On the site I ordered it from, attractromance.com, says that it contains 2 pheremones and that\'s why it was called Hi-Octane +2. It says that it contains Alpha-Androstenol and Alpha-Androstenone. Is that a good thing images/icons/crazy.gif like i said before, i\'m really new with pheremones. This is the first thing I\'ve ever bought.

And no, they don\'t offer different products for men and women.

Also, what else do you recommend?

Thanx,
someone

oscar
04-02-2002, 07:06 PM
someone,

That\'s good news!
Actually it\'s much better that HiO+2 has some A-Nol rather than being an A-None-only product. This definitely makes it worth your giving it a try.
A-Nol is the primary ingredient in women\'s Primal Instinct, and has positive effects on both sexes.

Other products I\'d recommend for a female would be Passion Copulin Concentrate, and the earlier referenced women\'s Primal Instinct, both of which I\'ve personally sampled. PCC is GREAT!

Also among those I haven\'t sampled are w/Passion Pheromone Attractant and women\'s Perfect Ten. But w/P10 is seriously expensive and you probably shouldn\'t try it until you\'ve got some good phero experience under your belt.

There\'s others like women\'s Edge and w/NPA, and unisex products like Attraction and Stone Lab\'s AFA, the SP Oils, IR Colognes etc.

Having a None/Nol blend already, your next purchase should probably be a Copulin product. PCC is definitely my top recommendation in this category. It\'s on the Stone Labs page of the Love-Scent site. It\'s reasonably priced, and it smells wonderful!

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

camusflage
04-02-2002, 07:28 PM
Well.. I just did a web search on it. Turns out it\'s been covered in Bruce\'s newsletter (\"http://love-scent.com/zine/issues/April-00.html\"). According to testing done on it, it was found to have .001% androstenone by weight, which is 1/5th (again, according to the news letter) that in Advance Pheromone Concentrate. APC is one of the weakest pheromones available. While no testing was done against the -nol, you\'re probably more interested in the -nol than anything else. If, however, this was marketed as a unisex product, I doubt the -nol is anything to write home about either.

Now then, something you might want to give a try.. There\'s a beginner set (\"http://love-scent.com/beginner-set.html\") that Bruce has for sale. I\'ll bet that if you asked nicely, he\'d even swap vanilla for musk oil, though the musk oil isn\'t terribly masculine. That\'s probably your best bet in the under $30 range. Another decent choice would be Passion Pheromone Attractant (\"http://love-scent.com/stone-lab/index.html\").

Really though, you\'d be hard-pressed to go wrong with anything here, since Bruce stands behind his stuff. Great customer service, money back guarantee, and a great forum for pointers. Hard to ask for anything more, really.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2002, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the replies, guys.

Except, i feel like i\'m only getting more confused.

From what i\'m understanding, i should get stuff with -nol and copulins. I thought about PCC but cucumber melon doesn\'t sound all that attractive.

Is -none recomended as well? I\'m thinking PPA/w might be good, but from what i\'m hearing, since it has -none, maybe i shouldn\'t get it? Should i avoid the NPA for the same reason? Or is -none useful for females as well? ACK!

Someone on another thread, about this Hi octane +2 stuff, said that under 25\'s (like me) shouldn\'t use as much -none and should combine it with -nol and -rone. Once again, I\'m 16 and female.

Anybody? I\'d be really grateful for any opinions and suggestions. Thanks a lot for the replies I already got!

Nutt
04-02-2002, 10:48 PM
hehe, you\'ll soon get the hang of it and get addicted to trying diffrent combinations images/icons/laugh.gif

You want a product with

-copulins probably the main female phero for attracting males ( not 100% sure on this one myself)

-nol - tends to increase talkitivness and enhance mood in both sexes slightly

-rone - is ment to enhance the effects of pheros

you dont want any -none , as its a masculine phero, but dont worry about a tiny bit as it may enhance your mood, which in turn will make you more attractive to others.

I think PPA/w has no none in it, but im no expert on female versions of pheros.