PDA

View Full Version : another positive SOE response

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2002, 12:48 PM
I\'ve written earlier about some general consistent reactions I\'ve noticed from experimenting w/ SOE at work .. In general : a mood lifter , openness and receptive , friendliness , and talkative .
This is good if your target is generally moody and/or quiet.. but I will try NPA to it for sure for physical attraction as well.
~~when I get it this week. images/icons/smile.gif
I have not been out in say a club or bar yet with this stuff but I will by this week\'s end. Another fella says SOE scored for him big and it seems much more potent for him in a drinking invironment .
I went to a supermarket yesterday that always has a great flower selection to get a Easter/spring bouquet for a girl .
The woman working in the flower section was older and must have considered herself the flowershop queen because she argued with me on flower selection ~~I like to chose my own
It took me over 2 hrs to finally reach a compromise and getsomething nice .
I wore 2 2-inch long swipes under each ear and 2 2-inch swipes on the top of each fore-arm with a squeak of GIO in the front of the neck .
During this stand-off , a woman ,dark hair and eyes , alittle older than me .. maybe Italian from the East coast from her accent came up on us out of no where .. she was ok but not my type . She asked me what I was looking for and completely took over the entire conversation with the flower queen . She started treating the flower queen like she was treating me . Continually reminding her of what I wanted and how I wanted it . If I didn\'t know better I would think she was my mother stickingup for me or some guardian angel .
She asked me who they were for and I told her a girl I work with that I really like . She tried to convince me how bad that was to do at work then when in to what I do for a living . smile \"girl-eye-contact\" deal . I wasn\'t interested but flattered .She left after awhile to the Queen\'s releif but later came back and started doing the same thing again for me.. This time she brought over alternative Easter plants that were potted to show me but I said no thank you to this.
This experience to date was different from those at work and the first of it\'s kind in a stranger setting . Very interesting. It could be a coinsidence too although I have never had a woman I\'ve never met \"Back me up hard\" like this .. I consider it a positive reaction I will share for (research reasons) with everyone ...