PDA

View Full Version : Solving the California Hot Tub Problem

Whitehall
04-01-2002, 12:32 PM
Apply your pheromones and go to the pool or climb into a hot tub - there go the expensive active ingredients into the hot water!

Here\'s what I propose to keep smelling like a champ when you climb out.

Vetiver essential oil is a classic fixative for fragrance. Perfumers use it to hold back the release of more volatile fragrances and to provide a solid base. Vetiver is viscous and oily although it does seemed to go into an alcohol solution easily but not straight water. It\'s made by steam distillation from grass roots. Benzoin is another viscous essential oil but with a vanilla scent.

What I propose is to mix NPA and vetiver, maybe 1:1, then use a dabber to apply. A potential problem is that the stuff will probably leave a brown stain since vetiver is brown. Diluting with Everclear might help otherwise just apply where its not visible like behind the ears.

I think this would be especially useful for pubic application since women seemed to be become much more enthusiastic about lip service with some none around the privates. Anyone else noticed this most pleasant effect?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2002, 03:36 PM
Once i putsome on before i got in the pool and for some reason all the girls could smell it the wind must have been whirling around actually it wasn\'t even a strong product its supposedlya a low end product from another web site