PDA

View Full Version : What kind of pheros are in the Musk Oil?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2002, 12:32 PM
What is the \"Musk Oil\" with Pheromones that usually comes free with any order at love-scent, or you can purchase it for $8 made of? It says that it has pheromones but it doesn\'t say what type (-NONE, -RONE, -NOL)??

Thanks,
Albus2k

Watcher
04-01-2002, 12:43 PM
a small amount of nol we think but it could be a larger amount even.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2002, 02:48 PM
How much of this oil should you apply for it to work, and where?

Thanks

[ April 01, 2002: Message edited by: albus2k ]

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2002, 03:45 PM
anybody?

oscar
04-01-2002, 05:13 PM
albus,

Start out by putting on just enough so that YOU can smell it. Road test and check for reactions. Next hold out your arm parallel to the floor. Imagine your nose being on your longest finger. Put on enough oil for that imaginary nose to smell it. Again, go out and check for reactions.

The point where only you can smell it is your minimum application. The amount necessary for someone at arm\'s length to smell it should be your maximum application. You may want to find a point in between with which you are comfortable.

This goes for any fragrance. It doesn\'t make sense to make a stink-bomb of yourself if your goal is to become more attractive. Whatever the concentration of pheros in the oil happens to be, it won\'t override a fragrance OD. It\'s better to have on too little than too much!

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

Tantalus747
04-02-2002, 04:33 PM
Just based on my experience with this stuff, I wouldn\'t recommend using it for the pheros.

I think it only has trace amounts of nol & is way too strong smelling to use much of.