PDA

View Full Version : New Recipe - Riff on this.

Whitehall
04-01-2002, 12:20 PM
I believe it was truth who had mentioned RfW + Musk2 as a workable combination with some efficiecy - so long as you didn\'t mind smelling like a pickle. RfW by itself has always seemed too feminine for my use although it does seem to have some mojo as a female mood enhancer like Andro1.

I had recently got some new Musk2 aftershave. I mixed it with NPA to give me a NONE + NOL combo. It was pleasant enough although I\'ve thought it smelling a bit thin. No great hits noticed.

I had some of the Musk2+NPA mix left so I set about creating a super-mix. Here\'s my recipe with notes on its effects and thoughts on possible improvements.

To my original Musk2+NPA I added about a third more RfW to make maybe 2 ml total. That added some top note body but not enough. I then added about 5 big drops of vetiver essential oil to give it a fixative and more base note. A further enhancement was 5 to 10 drops of old Andron for the real SPBs it contains plus a few more drops of NPA. My total volume is now about 3 ml. Cleared out the sprayer then applied a couple of squirts to the chest and one to each armpit.

Well, it doesn\'t smell like pickles - not sure what it smells like but it certainly not the work of a professional perfumer! It\'s not too bad - asking one female, she took a big, long, close whiff and said she liked my other concoctions better but this one was \"not too bad.\" The RfW florals still predominate which is a failure to my nose - I expressly wanted to subordinate that to more masculine notes.

Wore it at the pool and later, at the gym. In the pool, the vetiver seemed to keep it from washing away - made it stick more than I would have expected. No targets at the pool so no observed reactions.

I re-applied and went to the gym. There the response was much better. I\'ve tried various pheromone products and mixture there with no responses - I\'ve always thought that the place was OD\'ing on natural sweat anyway. With the RfW/Musk2/NPA mix, I got definite positve reactions from several females - more than I\'ve ever gotten at this type venue. Smiles, eyes following me, nods, etc.

My SO was also in a much better mood than normal - usually she\'s a grouchy grumper but this day she was beaming and quite friendly. It was around her ovulation too so she should have been more receptive to the NPA but I think the RfW was responsible for the mood improvement.

To this batch, I think I\'ll add a couple drops of natural vanilla. That\'s supposed to blend the aromas together better. Might add some cardamon and/or benzoin essential oils too since the SO is fond of it and I have some.

In a perfect world, I take RfW and add musk and vetiver and NPA.

Watcher
04-01-2002, 12:25 PM
COncerning Oding on youre natural sweat signature im finding the difference can be body size. There seems to be this thing where women go for bigger muscle men (mostly as a natural reaction) - probably because we can take em harder or something anyway.

A smaller guy can use more because he naturally sweats less and as a bigger guy cut down on the none and just go with rol and nol SOE

It also depends on the local populace the diiference in regions and peoples phero receptivity.

Whitehall
04-05-2002, 02:35 PM
Tried this mix again at my gym and again the females were much more friendly and open to conversation than is typical. One or two even intitated a chat. Still want to add a drop or two of vanilla but the combination of fragrances has mellowed over the last couple of weeks - or at least I dislike it less. Turns out the floral in RfW is Iris.

I think this RfW does put females at ease.

I\'ve also sprayed some RfW on an aromatherapy ball (a plug-in heater element that warms a porous pad) and the females in the house were all in a better mood.

Whitehall
04-12-2002, 11:08 AM
This is getting repetitive - the RfW mix again this morning at the gym - got much more positive reactions from the females. Usually, the females are stand-offish to just about every guy - not everyone but most.

Again, found it easy to start up conversations and keep them going. There is one tough nut I hope to loosen with my mix - she\'s very stacked, in great shape, maybe 40, a regular but seldom talks to the guys and has always given me the practiced \"goawaykreep\" signal.

Also, around the house, the females seem to be in much better moods when I squirt some straight RfW on the aromatherapy ball. That diffuses the RfW throughout the house. The prepubescent ones are not affected as much as the mature one.

The new-new recipe with vanilla and musk is smelling better but that damn iris is so hard to cover.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-12-2002, 02:38 PM
Well, Whitehall, you should get your andro-1 sample tomorrow. =).

Whitehall
04-12-2002, 07:45 PM
Truth,

Thanks, Bud. I\'m looking for it!