PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone products found in stores?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2002, 07:14 AM
howdy,

i\'m a pheromone newbie and i was just wondering if any of these products (or any pheromone containing products for that matter) are found in <offline> stores? I am only 16 and therefore have parental issues to deal with images/icons/wink.gif , but this stuff sounds really cool and i would love to give it a try

Lee
04-01-2002, 08:24 AM
I\'ve \"heard\" that xcite wipes could be found in beauty salons. Expensive though. Costco, I think still sells \"Realm\". I know some places sell Yes! and Lure. Other than those, I\'m not sure of anything else.

aaron
04-01-2002, 08:50 AM
X-cite wipes used to be stocked by \"Miss Sefridge\" and other types of boutiques in the UK. The company I work for (large national chain of retail community pharmacies) keep, or used to stock it, though I haven\'t come across in any of the pharmacies I\'ve worked in lately.

Andron, by Jovan used to be around years ago as a fragrance. I must admit to trying it when it was available...I might as well have been dousing myself in gasoline for all the good it did me images/icons/tongue.gif

I\'m not too sure what\'s available generally these days, since my interest in this has only arisen over the last week or so, and I haven\'t been looking. Might check out the \"Chemist and Druggist\" when I get back to work tomorrow.

Tom
04-03-2002, 12:27 AM
Sorry this site is not for you which younger than 18 years old.
I think your original phero still high enough.
Beware of the effect which maybe not yet discovered.
Maybe your original phero which your body can produce can become weak when you are 25 or 30

Watcher
04-03-2002, 12:11 PM
It is perfectly legal for someone under the age of 18 to buy pheromones plain and simple. At least in australia and the UK and USA.
SUpplementing synthetics well the choice is youres but you have to at least try it out first.
Somone under the age of 18 well there have been many success stories concerning using none nol and rone. Havent had any for a while i think matt had success though.
As far as in stores unfornatley most of the new products havent gone mainstream yet but at least the shipping from this site works OK spot on every time and bruce is more than willing to help you out with any enquires.

Nutt
04-03-2002, 10:14 PM
there’s a few people around your age on here, -rol is your best bet with a little -rone which would make SOE a good choice. pheremol factor could be a good buy too, if I were you ( and I did buy from bruce) I\'d pick up a returned bottle of pheremol from
the forum club (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html\") and see how it goes, if it works great, maybe you can stick with it, if not no big cost.

I wouldn’t say your too young, but you\'ll have more success if you spend a few days trawling through fastseduction.com (\"http://www.fastseduction.com\") and hitting kazza, limewire or something for stuff by ross jeffries ( check out the site I mentioned for more info) the unstoppable confidence tapes are ( nearly!) worth actually buying if your a newbie to dating, I’m reasonably confident, but they still give me a big grin images/icons/laugh.gif

[ April 03, 2002: Message edited by: Nutz ]