PDA

View Full Version : Hit with soe+ pi and apc

**DONOTDELETE**
04-01-2002, 03:22 AM
images/icons/cool.gif Been trying out ,differant combos,as i read that you couldnt od on soe i thought i would try a larger amount. 5 or six rolls around my neck,and chest.a roll on the back of each hand, plus two drops of pi, spread by dabs from my finger, under pits, and in hair.Went to several pubs ,met up with several friends in a local, nightclub,later in the night i got chatting to a girl who i had some fun with, a few times in the past she was cut up about finishing with her boy friend. so i gave her some sympathy,next minute, her best friend, who i know only in passing is givin me DIHL,
SHE IS 25 AND good lookin, ever the gent ,i try not to inflame the situation,and moved on,5 minutes later the babe is back. telling me she has asked her friend if she minds if we hook up, her friend was ok about it and within 2mins ive got my tongue down the babes throat images/icons/laugh.gif I played it cool and didnt over exploit the situation. went to a take away round the corner whilst waiting to be served, she is rubbin my cock through my pants , this girl is hot to trot lol images/icons/wink.gif Sent her home in a taxi and said we would meet up soon images/icons/cool.gif notes for case it seems that this stuff works best on women who have had a few drinks. But this situation was totally unexpected, i have been with her friend in the past,and expected a hit off her!!! lol

Watcher
04-01-2002, 12:29 PM
Not always though.